( search forums )
Kn!fed
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 6:15 pm
hey
This is my 1st ever movie called kn!fed, before you start slagging it off as just another copy of knifeaholic and the other knife movies, this isnt ment to impress anyone. It was created so that i could learn how to use fraps and video editing software so a nice easy video to make seemed to be a knife video. I used Windows movie maker, Yes you heard me WMM, it sucks *** and so the final result isnt really good. Anyways instead of calling me stuff like * joo n00b * i wud like some construtive critiscim back so that i can make the next a lot better.
Its only 9.5 mb and 1:33 long

thx and enjoy
[URL]

Felix
July 24, 2005, 6:54 pm
Boring, stupid and annoying, try to do some original video, and check how many knife video
have been made until now, it's becomin very boring.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 7:35 pm
that was a bit brutal...

rabidhamster
July 24, 2005, 8:04 pm
lemme guess, crooksy99. your crooksy.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 8:07 pm
yeh who are you :S ?

*edit* oh man i forgot i accidently made 2 accounts and i logged in on the crooksy one by accident sorry

Felix
July 24, 2005, 8:12 pm
Brutal, but true, stop makin stupid movie.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 8:18 pm
sorry, as i say that was only so i actually knew how to produce movies, my next one will be a lot more original and bettter :)

Hitman
July 24, 2005, 8:23 pm
Felix, shut the f**k up. I'd like to see one of your movies and until then, learn to keep your mouth shut, or at least be polite. Learn at appreciate those that make the effort to make Soldat videos, which is what this section is for.

Crooksy, I didn't think the movie was that bad actually. You had some very nice kills (I liked the double kill with the Barret), as well as knife kills. What you should have done is timed the kills with the music and cut out the bits in-between the kills as they tend to be a bit boring.

Looking forward to your next movie. Hopefully you will have acquired some better editing software (I can relate, I made all my movies with Windows Movie Maker. Example: A Day in the Life of..) and learnt a few new tricks : )

Felix
July 24, 2005, 8:59 pm
Haha, man, how many knife movie can you count?, 5-6? , maybe more?...
he wanted to see constructiv comments, i gave some, -> my opinion, and if he's not ready
to see those, then he should not post his movie, or at least, say " i want only goood coments plz "

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:26 pm
Hitman is right Felix, you put your opinion forward very bluntly and it looks very offensive. You could have said something along the lines of "Unfortunately many people have made knife videos before so they have become a bit boring, next time try a new idea and your movie will be better". In future keep your comments polite and friendly.

Crooksy: Hitman has good advice, making movies takes a lot of practice to do well. If you make another movie in the future, try and do something nobody else has done before and you will get better responses from flametards like Felix >:(

Felix
July 24, 2005, 10:35 pm
OK:

I love your movie, make some more! I can have a collection of knife movies, its really enjoyable,
make more!!!,

blablablah...

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:48 pm
What the hell is wrong with you pal? Did you even watch that movie?

This guy just joined the forums and made his first movie, and now you're already taunting at him. Relax dude.

Methinks that it wasn't really a bad movie at all, especially I liked that double barret kill that Hitman mentioned.

PS. And how old are you Crooksy? There's a '99 mark in the end of your name, like Goofy's (MERCYM YOU DUMBASS!!), but I really can't believe that you're 6 years old. Duh.

Hoodlum
July 24, 2005, 10:58 pm
Can you find another host as that host only allows 10 download per day.

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 9:31 am
dont know, can ayone suggest a site ?

Twinkler
July 25, 2005, 5:12 pm
www.putfile.com is decent, or you could PM FliesLikeABrick and see if he'd be willing to host the file for you, or at least recommend your file to someone else.

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 7:11 pm
You can send yourself the file with www.yousendit.com - once its done uploading it'll email you a link to the file which you can put on here. It only lasts for a week though.

Liber_Lupus
July 25, 2005, 11:13 pm
Another option is filefront. Unlimited bandwith and storage.

GunPowder
July 26, 2005, 1:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Crooksy99sorry

You don't have to apologize. Just live with the fact that some people here love to flame others.

Nice movie. By the way, You should have added a slow mo effect on the double barret kill,It's a nice kill.
You have quite a knifing skill =)

VodkaZombie
July 26, 2005, 1:45 am
Not bad, I would suggest adding up once you touch up more on your skill, good for your first.

antiCamper
July 31, 2005, 5:34 am
Nice ^_^

"Once i get some good video editing software !"

http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/main.html

gl hf !

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 3:52 pm
Pretty nice :D

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 7:51 am
om this migth be pretty stupid but it ask me for a code and i dont know it lol i now im stupid

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 8:32 am
Yeah, you're stupid. And learn how to write.

bl00dy_n0se
August 27, 2005, 10:13 pm
Nice movie, I like it :D
Good Kills, cool music :>

Messiah
August 28, 2005, 4:16 am
quote:Originally posted by StalkyHitman is right Felix, you put your opinion forward very bluntly and it looks very offensive. You could have said something along the lines of "Unfortunately many people have made knife videos before so they have become a bit boring, next time try a new idea and your movie will be better". In future keep your comments polite and friendly.

Crooksy: Hitman has good advice, making movies takes a lot of practice to do well. If you make another movie in the future, try and do something nobody else has done before and you will get better responses from flametards like Felix >:(

Felix: That was harsh, i dont see your goofy ass coming up with something like that? Next time think before you speak man, for his first it wasnt that bad.

And id like to hence what Hitman said it does take practice you should try doing a Forum search on Movie Making or even look at the link in my signature, its got a few tips on movie making and what not, try to make it have a meaning for example "Why We Should Ban Barret" lol something humorous and entertaning.