( search forums )
CTF_Plan Your attack
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 8:54 pm
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/Ctf_Plan Your Attack.JPG[/IMG] The best map ive made so far. Lots of my own custom scenery there are buildings you can go in and there are tunnels under the ground. I think the map is pretty big the screen shot is only about half of the entire map. Please let me know if you find any bugs with my map (Polygons, Files, etc.). If you want to use any of my scenery for your maps please PM me. I hope you like it took me a couple of days to make. Please tell me what you think.

EDIT: Download: [URL]

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 12:21 am
Looks as if you messed up the forum code...

In my experience, maps that are too big are not fun to play.

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 12:31 am
what do u mean messed up the forum code and have you played it?

KeFear
July 25, 2005, 12:32 am
First of all, you better watch out for the fourm code :] i saw your other posts, and you messed up with some html code. Better fix that.
Second, I like this map, tho' it's a bit too simple and un-shaded. Nice scenery there :]

Belier13
July 25, 2005, 12:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Codiackwhat do u mean messed up the forum code and have you played it?

He meant that your map suck because its way too big, cmon you are ridiculous stop making big map !

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 12:57 am
The reason the map is big is for alot of people to play on it not a couple...

Keron Cyst
July 25, 2005, 1:06 am
Ground's too flat and BG colors are too bright. Otherwise, IMO it's nice :-)

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 1:57 am
I like it, keep up.

VodkaZombie
July 25, 2005, 2:37 am
I like it, something extrodinary and out of the ordinary, keep it up.

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 3:13 am
I actually like it, except for being so big. If I'm going to play it though, I don't wanna die at the enemy's base, and have to run all the way back, it'd most likely take a while. That's why a lot of big maps are hated, I think. But, good effort. :)

rabidhamster
July 25, 2005, 3:20 am
oi, nice map. great gameplay, and the likes...