( search forums )
Knight Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 2:22 am
Hi guys, I've just joined this forum, read through the Modding FAQ etc etc and basicly went to work on a mod, It replaces the helmet and Body in Knight armour and changes the Knife to a sword etc etc Ak74 is a Crossbow now, the others remain unchanged though.

[IMAGE]

Now I'd post the mod here if I knew how to add attachments, if there is a way, could someone tell me, please?

[EDIT]

Found a host, here it is...

http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=S25pZ2h0IE1PRC56aXA=

Rambo_6
July 26, 2005, 2:27 am
Upload it somewhere. (www.llsc.us, or some file uploader) then add a link to it.

You can't upload files to the forum.

MOFO NOFO
July 26, 2005, 3:03 pm
im making a medival sort of mod also, but its for ver 1.2.2

\/ No, it will be like archers vs mages. but still sorta medival..

[IMAGE]

"There is no spoone" - The Matricks

"Yes, vij, I do"

July 26, 2005, 4:24 pm
Nice mod

@mofo nofo: Well it be like knights vs orcs?

Zero72
July 26, 2005, 7:16 pm
Erg. I don't really like the huge knife replacements. Besides which, the gostek doesn't really look much different. I can't see much detail.

Also, show us the crossbow.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 8:06 pm
Heh, it was a first attempt, I've done a new one and I'll get working on this one aswell, I'll name it something like War Craft mod or something.

As for the new one, I've called it "Light Fantastic" and the weapons are very Tron-Esque,

Without Further Ado, here is Light Fantastic

http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=TGlnaHQgRmFudGFzaWMuemlw

The Weapons and the helm are changed (aswell as the hat and Mr.T hair) but the menu Pictures for the Weapons have not.

I'll edit this post with some screenies later.

[EDIT]

Screenies cometh!

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Keron Cyst
July 27, 2005, 12:39 am
The bullet image doesn't flip when fired to the left? That sucks...

What the heck is your LAW supposed to be? :-P

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 27, 2005, 1:21 am
I would love a tron mod. I think I'll just turn the knife into a disk.

skill
July 27, 2005, 12:57 pm
I've got a question =/
u see that "line" @ the crosshair, i think that is enabled defaulty, i dont got it :/ How do i enable it?

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 4:06 pm
You goto Options and set Sniper Line on...
I'm working on the Orc Mod, I have to do the Stationary Gun and the Hunting Rifle along with the Items on the weapon menu, then I'm done and I'll post it on the forums.

reckon
July 27, 2005, 6:39 pm
The weapon gfxs are pretty bland.
Well very bland, not pretty.