( search forums )
offline hacking
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
nazikilla
July 26, 2005, 2:23 am
man i havent been here in a loooong time, anyways i have played soldat for a long time, i have devoloped good skills at it and stuff, but lately i have hungered for offline cheats, massacreing bots without anymore fears of death. i have never hacked once and have absolutely no idea how to do it, and i would NEVER HACK ONLINE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! so, would it be ok to hack OFFLINE only? i would like a reply from a person high up, this isnt opinion, i'm curious if this is a soldat law.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 2:28 am
haha ur gonna get banned ~READ THE RULES (NO DISCUSSION OF HACKING PERIOD)~

nazikilla
July 26, 2005, 2:32 am
i read the rules for general boards, it said you can discuss hacking and the effects it has on soldat (probably how much we all hate it) and it said just to not to name hackers, this isnt written, but i know it would be very very bad to encourage it, but i myself dont see anythign wrong with offline hacking, it wouldnt be much different than using cheats on a console game, if i am wrong i would like to be corrected of course

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 2:34 am
well ive seen people banned for the same type of thing..IMHO i dont see anything wrong with OFFLINE HACKING either..but oh well :S

Vijchtidoodah
July 26, 2005, 2:35 am
Settle down Sethamundo, he was asking an honest question.

Nazikilla, I wouldn't hack offline. Once you begin to hack offline, you'll suddenly begin to think about how fun it would be to do these things to people online, and if you have a weak conscience, you'll be just another annoying hacker on our servers -- especially since you'll already have the hacks to do it.

And don't tell me that you won't, I've known quite a few people who downloaded hacks offline "just for a little fun" and then ended up screwing over every game I played with them because they decided that it would be much more fun to hack in online.

Do us a favor and don't support either the people who make the hacks or the people who use them.

nazikilla
July 26, 2005, 2:39 am
you're right, i have a strong conscious and i would never have fun if i hacked offline anyways, i know what the feeling is like. but downloading a hack would be supporting it, (never thought of that, dont worry, i havent downloaded one at all) and thats reason enough for me not to hack offline at all. i wonder if michal will make cheats for soldat that only work offline, a lot of other games have that type of feature, i dont know if he will ever go through the trouble, but i would love it if he did that

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 2:41 am
well sorry for getting carried away at first but i agree with doodah..but i hate online hackers..so if you do posess hacks..please use them offline or not at all :(

nazikilla
July 26, 2005, 2:44 am
well it seems my question has been answered, now this should be added to the faqs. [NO offline or online hacking, downloading a hack is supporting it, this degrades soldat in itself, so even offline hacking is wrong] that way no one will ever be confused about this and risk banning by discussing it

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 2:47 am
:D

Michal
July 26, 2005, 2:52 am
It would be cool if there were some built in "cheats" for offline play, like god mode, infinite ammo, unlimited jets etc. It would be useful for testing purposes and such.

rabidhamster
July 26, 2005, 3:32 am
^ja!

hacks are like drugs. you start them in small insignificant doses, and then you're up to large daily doses, and before you know it, you feel a NEED to hack. i was lucky enough to drop the habit. my advice- ONCE IS ENOUGH TO GET YOU HOOKED. (i'm gonna put that in my sig)

GunPowder
July 26, 2005, 3:39 am
quote:Originally posted by MichalIt would be cool if there were some built in "cheats" for offline play, like god mode, infinite ammo, unlimited jets etc. It would be useful for testing purposes and such.

Yes, Nice option for targeting practice

UltraMagnus
July 26, 2005, 10:13 am
heh, imo hacks are ok for: annoying noobs, offline, hacking servers and...... a forth thing i cant remember

Milkman Dan
July 26, 2005, 10:25 am
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to hack it offline or online it doesnt matter, you're still altering the game or something. I'm assuming whatever I based that on I read somewhere and didnt just think it up.

GAMEOVER
July 26, 2005, 11:13 am
Hacking a game to cheat is lame. I wouldnt even do it and I SUCK! If you have to hack to cheat in a game for some sort of self confidence you have a problem.

I will admit however I came across a knife type program that I have used before against bots to practice my knifeing skills. I do not use it anymore as I figured that isnt a good way to practice either for one you dont get infinite knives in soldat and playing against real players in a legit manner is the best way to get better imo even though I still suck..

Hitman
July 26, 2005, 11:30 am
quote:Originally posted by UltraMagnusheh, imo hacks are ok for: annoying noobs, offline, hacking servers and...... a forth thing i cant remember
No, they're not ok for anything. Hacking is illegal and against the Soldat Terms of Agreement, whether off or online.

End of subject.