( search forums )
Missed LAW
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 5:20 am
i was playing on one server(i think it was u13 public) and everyone was racing to get to the flag(this was on CTF Run) because it was the end of the game and the games was tied. i was getting close to the base and i see this guy with a LAW just camping. right about this time i start firing my Spas at him. then all of the sudden one of my teammates comes flying out of the blue base, he was very wounded. as im unloading shellls on the LAW guy my teammate runs in front of me. right then the LAW guys fires the LAW. i shoot my teammate accidently and i shoot him right in front of the missle. his bod parts go every which way. i bust out laughin in my computer chair.

bl00dy_n0se
July 26, 2005, 1:03 pm
hehe funny story ^^
But what about your Teammate, was he angry?

MOFO NOFO
July 26, 2005, 2:31 pm
LOL YOU GOT UR TEAMMATE KILLED ROFFLECOASTER!

[IMAGE]

"There is no spoone" - The Matricks

Koon
July 26, 2005, 8:53 pm
did you manage to get the guy with the LAW?

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 3:23 am
quote:Originally posted by bl00dy_n0sehehe funny story ^^
But what about your Teammate, was he angry?

i dont think he really cared
quote:Originally posted by Koondid you manage to get the guy with the LAW?
yeah
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOLOL YOU GOT UR TEAMMATE KILLED ROFFLECOASTER!
sarcasm?

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 9:45 pm
It would have looked more cool if the LAW guy would have shooted your teammate, not you...

VodkaZombie
July 30, 2005, 10:14 pm
That always happens in public servers. Appearently people cant see where they're going.

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 4:30 am
quote:Originally posted by FluffyIt would have looked more cool if the LAW guy would have shooted your teammate, not you...
he killed my teammate

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 9:18 am
Aah, sorry, I didn't read the post properly. So you didn't kill him, you just pushed him to the fireline of the LAW guy.

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 3:56 pm
Lol poor team mate. After a hard day working to get the flag... Then you came up and LOL stopped him on his way home to his Wife and Childeren