( search forums )
Can someone plz help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
GAMEOVER
July 26, 2005, 7:56 am
Hey im trying to incorporate all my favorite features in one mod and theres two explosion efx that I would love to have cell shaded, I however have NO art skills or any MS Paint, PS, etc etc skills. Is there anyone out there that could cell shade two different explosions for me? I'd greatly appreciate it, if anyone can let me know and ill put up zips of both explosions I need done. To get a feeling of what I done heres some current screens.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

N1nj@
July 26, 2005, 3:13 pm
I don't get it. Are you trying to show us that the screens are your mod? Cause I know it's not.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 3:32 pm
Those are Serial Killer's weapons. Are you saying you incorporated them or made them?

July 26, 2005, 4:25 pm
He's asking for help for a personal mod, i think.

GAMEOVER
July 26, 2005, 9:25 pm
"Hey im trying to incorporate all my favorite features in one mod"

I designed nothing, screen shots were only shown to give you guys a picture of what I was doing. I need the full metal-slug explosion pack cell shaded as well as the nuke explosion pack.

Credits go out to SK for the textures and gosteks, m00 for the interface, the cursor belongs to a guy on this forum from a mod awhile back I cant find his mod anymore to give him the proper credits. All weapons designed by SK except the ruger, the ruger was designed by "Keron Cyst" then cell shaded by SK for me. Reason I didnt ask him to cell shade the explosions was because I felt bad lol he went out of his way for someone he met for the 1st time very cool dude and awesome modder! I dont think ill redistribute it unless upon request just because I dont wanna get swarmed on by people who think im claiming I made this mod. Any help with the explosions would help a ton and this would be finished. thx

BTW, nobody has that ruger cell shaded like that if anyone wants it I can post the zip it has awesome sounds files to go with it imo. I also have the original version of it (before being cell shaded) or you can go to soldatmods.tk and look under ruger mods.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 9:27 pm
Ahh, I see. The cursor is Lapis Lazuli's.

GAMEOVER
July 26, 2005, 10:24 pm
No one can cell shade?

GAMEOVER
July 27, 2005, 7:10 am
Any suggestions?

MOFO NOFO
July 27, 2005, 8:06 am
use photoshop

GAMEOVER
July 27, 2005, 5:53 pm
I cant do it like I said I have 0 art skills, someone whos skilled with photoshop could do it and get the credit for it plus chalk up another minor mod.. the more mods the better wish someone could do this.

Keron Cyst
July 27, 2005, 6:42 pm
I might be able to Paint something. I'm not promising anything, tho' (at least, not right now); I'm quite busy this week and on this current monitor I can't even view any of the image other than the weapon names (so dark & weak) xD

Thanks for using my Lazzeroni L2005, BTW ;-)

GAMEOVER
July 27, 2005, 7:16 pm
Very nice job man I love it yeah I just named it ruger :P best 1 ive ever seen excellent work. I really need this metal-slug explosion cell shaded someone has to be able to do it, if I knew how to it and someone from the forum asked this id do it in a heart beat for them!

Keron Cyst
July 28, 2005, 1:23 am
Okay, back on my home computer for now :-)

So, what exactly do you want done? You want Metal Slug explosion frames cell-shaded, from what I see. Where are the explosion images at?

GAMEOVER
July 29, 2005, 2:22 am
Thx Keron I did it already had DriverZ help me out glad atleast someone was willing to help lol :/