( search forums )
(moved) Server appears empty
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 8:47 am
Alright, for one thing, my dedicated server rarely registers with the lobby server(s) correctly. It gets added to ASE, but it repeatedly attempts to re-register with the lobby.soldat.pl server and the selfkill.com server. A little while ago, my game registered fine. But once again, it has started telling me that it isn't registering properly (even though my server is viewable at lobby.soldat.pl).

Second problem: even though my server is viewable at lobby.soldat.pl, it always says that it's empty (even when it's not). People typically don't join empty servers, so when mine appears empty at all times, not too many people join. It's frustrating.

All help is appreciated.

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 4:08 am
even if your connected to the lobby's it will keep connecting to keep it connected , and to update
if you do have players in your server it wont apear empty , if you got bot's in your server it will apear empty or in the html page you will see 0/16 +10 <-- bot's
and peaple will join empty server if it got low ping.

FliesLikeABrick
July 27, 2005, 5:07 am
the server is appearing empty because it is not keeping sync with the lobby. even though it is there, it is not staying in sync and doesnt display up-to-date information. it only updates the information (or tries to) every 4 minutes.

pretty much disregard everything sgtbaba said, no offense.

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 6:47 am
Alright, so is there something I can do to keep them in sync?

And has this been posted a hundred times before?