( search forums )
I really do hate you all
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 6:14 pm
I'm playing CTF, like usual. I come across a berserker, serial kill everyone in red base, return our flag, take theirs, take out three more people on the way back to our base, and I'm killed by two barretcampers who were sitting IN OUR DAMN BASE. My team was nowhere to be found. They weren't in red's base, I passed none of them along my way back, and, evidently, none of them noticed the two reds who were so cleverly camping right on the damn spawn.

There's no sign of competence anywhere.

lastpatriot
July 26, 2005, 6:52 pm
Kind of like how INF Bravo guys run out of the base.

P.S. I like the Calvin and Hobbes signature you have.

Zero72
July 26, 2005, 7:11 pm
Ugh. I really hate it when stuff like that happens. That's when barretts are truly annoying.

MORE bonus points for the Cave Story avatar.

rabidhamster
July 26, 2005, 8:03 pm
^oui. very good taste ya got there.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 8:25 pm
well... there was no competence on the other team either since you killed them so easily. It was just a bad server, find a better one - play RSF or something

i am ahab
July 26, 2005, 8:39 pm
yesh but shometimsh a public sherver can be fun yesh?
or needed.

and it does my head in when my team mates just run to the other teams base and stand next to the flag spawn point WHEN I HAVE THE FLAG!

instead of helping the cap, they just wait for you to die and then try to capture it themselves. pure bloody ignorance. i get my kicking boots on then.

hut hut!

A.L.blackhawk
July 26, 2005, 10:06 pm
yea that is the worst thing that can happen besides blowing yourself out of bounds.