( search forums )
Server owner hacking and he even admited it
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 8:21 pm
The server name of (censored) the owner of that server is hacking and having an unfair game of ctf .... He admited it and wont stop hacking... he is getting unlimired shots and hes going thru walls... I reported this because he was getting to cocky he kept saying yeah this is my server and im hacking kick me i dare you stuff like this and he said we can't do anything about this... and if the problem is not resolved i will no longer trust soldat again for a fair game and i will no longer play along with other of my friends who had exp. this problem before but did not feel like reportin it.... and i was startin to like the game and thought about the $9 a month :)

Censored by b00stA. Read the rules, no publicity for hackers/cheaters.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 8:50 pm
First of all; Play on a different server. Secondly, it's not $9 a month, its just one donation of $9 for a lifetime registration.

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 9:43 pm
I can't beleive you guys are allowing hackers on your game but w/e its not my problem i was just being nice by telling you about the problem so you dont have alot of problems with customers in t3h future....

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 12:07 am
It's not like Michal or anyone else can just reach out and slap the guy for running a bad server. You just have to play on a different server and that's that. Problem solved.

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 8:16 pm
or u could just kick the hacker from the server.. right?

b00stA
July 27, 2005, 9:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gantrithoror u could just kick the hacker from the server.. right?

No, because the cheater is the host himself.

rabidhamster
July 27, 2005, 11:13 pm
^hate it when that happens... damnit there needs to be a new feature where you can vote kick the host, turning the game into dedicated for 15min or something.

TIR_Blade
July 28, 2005, 1:34 am
...that's stupid...if the hosts can't cheat then who can??? I mean, i'm totally against cheating but, if they don't cheat in their own servers, they'll only be forced to use the cheats that are harder to detect/get booted for in public servers that DO matter...leave them in their peace and if they cheat, leave.

Rambo_6
July 28, 2005, 2:16 am
Bob, i can see why you are so angry.

Here's how to avoid being pi55ed off by a hacker, since a hacker only uses his cheats to make others angry.

-Ignore him. Simply never chat with him.
-Get his server name and report it.
-Don't show signs of anger or else the hacker will keep on doing it, knowing he is having some effect.

If the cheating gets unbearable, leave the game and go to the Ultimate 13 server, or some server where the admin is not a loser. :D