( search forums )
Fun loving player looking for a fun loving clan.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Swarmer
July 26, 2005, 8:59 pm
Hey, this is swarmer, or more recently, Saw 'n Nades. You might have seen me in the U13 24/7 server. I've been playing for a little less than 2 years, starting with 1.2, but I would say, with all humility, I've pretty much got the game mastered. I haven't really been involved too much with the Soldat community, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm a good sport, and I have a good attitude, and I'm looking for a clan who's members are very good, but also have good attitudes. I would be interested in participating in tournaments and leagues, although I have not before. Also, I would prefer a small clan. This sounds like online dating or something. I dunno what kind of response I can get from these forums, but we'll see. Well, thats enough about what I want, heres what you want:

My weapon of choice right now is.... gernade. I randomly decided to use chainsaw one day, and its been terrific practice for my nades. The only weapon I've used in the past 2 months are gernades and chainsaw. Sadly, I can use that combination better than any other gun. Even better than [ANY PRIMARY WEAPON], saw, and nades. Primaries distract me from my saw, and switching to saw takes a precious split second.

So anyways, I am deadly accurate with nades, although nade lag erases a third of my potential kills. I get about 4 or 5 triple kills or higher per CTF match. About 1 serial kill per day.
Contrary to popular belief, I CAN indeed use other weapons. I was exceptional with the Ruger back in 1.2, but something happened to its aim in 1.2.1 and I havent taken the time to readjust. I have a hatred for deagles (and now for Ruger), since they are really good :P. I have never really practiced much with deagles. I usually use Steyr or M79, and also MP5. Although I get annoyed at people with barrets, I confess that I like using them. I never camp though; I just charge in and pop people. I like Spas, although it seems that my aiming with it is erratic. I havent used a gun in 2 months, so I will need to shed some rust. But thats ok, I dont need guns.
I think I'm pretty good with knife, LAW, really good with SOCCOM, and of course, saw.

My playing style: I'm one of those people who rush in at full speed, kills a bunch of stuff, and dies. I make pretty good cannon fodder, but can also clear a room quickly. I get kills very fast, and you'll usually find me with a 12:2 ratio or something while the next highest is 4:1. I kind of disappear in the list after a while, when everyone has a ton of flag caps. Although, I have to warn you: sometimes the nade lag is too strong, and I have a bad early ratio since the explosions never hurt anyone.

My favorite map is ctf_nuubia, since its not laggy and the curves and angles are perfect for my saw and nades. I also like kampf, laos, and bridge.

So in conclusion, I'm looking for an elite, small clan, who needs a fun loving player for their group. Think of the possibilties. I could use my saw in a clan match, purely for humilation.

I'll be looking forward to any tryouts. Contact me at ncSwarmer@gmail.com, or my AIM screename is ncswarmer. Thanks!