( search forums )
This has got to stop...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
.JeT
July 26, 2005, 10:25 pm
Im sick and tired of people complaining over nothing, I'll give a few examples...

Today i was playing some equinox, when i started getting pissed because 3-4 guys would rush the bottom everytime and own my team. So i picked a mini went down there and unloaded 100 bullets getting a triple kill. Then the other guys proceeded to say "omg get rid of that mini or I will kick you". So I told them "im doing it legit, im not mini-running". Then he blamed me for camping and spraying!. Thats just obsurd then go a different route, counter my camping, its not that hard. Then i did it again, and as quick as you can say "nubbins" i was gone.

Another time today I went into this server and someone called somebody else a "typekiller noob" Then i was heated. I told him "how do you expect someone to know when your typing or not?" So he replys "its obvious to tell that some one is typing". Which leads to another point, IF YOUR GOING TO TYPE DO IT WHEN YOU SPAWN NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF FIGHTING!

And i also was getting yelled at for using dualies too, because tehy were too powerfull >_>, but cmon now, when will people stop complaining and actually have fun?!

Theres my rant for ya...

JeT

AerialAssault
July 26, 2005, 10:32 pm
i agree, people complain to damned much in this game.

Denacke
July 26, 2005, 10:38 pm
True, It would be a lot cooler if people would stop posting these rants.

3rd_account
July 26, 2005, 10:43 pm
By hey, put yourself in the ones shoes who your sprayed in the tunnel. How would you feel about getting hailed by 100 bullets by someone three screens away? You'd probably think "omg ze sprayer llama, fight like a man and show yourself!", wouldn't ya? Wouldn't ya?

GAMEOVER
July 26, 2005, 11:05 pm
I believe I was just in that game only saw 1 person complain ghost kate or w/e

.JeT
July 26, 2005, 11:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERI believe I was just in that game only saw 1 person complain ghost kate or w/e

Yea i played with you, but that was a different game, the time i was talking about was around 11 am central time. And 3rdaccount to tell you the truth i really wouldnt complain, as i dont waste my time typing, I just go a different way.

Elephant_Hunter
July 26, 2005, 11:21 pm
I would quote the infamous, "Having a bad day? We don't care"... but I do care. This is a subject that gets me worked up. Barretards, M79tards, Spawners, Mini-gun users, Auto-abusers and Campers should go eat dirt. They suck.

- Funny that I'm all of those things -

.JeT
July 26, 2005, 11:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterI would quote the infamous, "Having a bad day? We don't care"... but I do care. This is a subject that gets me worked up. Barretards, M79tards, Spawners, Mini-gun users, Auto-abusers and Campers should go eat dirt. They suck.

- Funny that I'm all of those things -

I see where you get with most of those besides 2.....

Campers...cmon there in every shooting game, its a valid tactic..

And auto-abusers? that has to be one of the stupidest things ive ever heard!

Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 11:44 pm
This is useless topic.
96% of whiners will never read this.
And IF they will they don't change theirselfs.
So, live with it...whiners will be always and in every game...

peemonkey
July 26, 2005, 11:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by .JeTIm sick and tired of people complaining over nothing, I'll give a few examples...

likei havent seen that thousands of times before. this has got to stop...

Psyker
July 27, 2005, 12:02 am
i just want a mute button that i can personally use

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 12:12 am
Look near the bottom. The Mute command works wonders and solves everybody's problem.

rabidhamster
July 27, 2005, 12:38 am
^man i love that function...

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 12:56 am
I hate people who complain about people complaining. If you have problems with someone's tendency to become upset over every little annoyance then either leave the server, ignore the rambling idiot, or mute him, as explained by Lapis.

Elephant_Hunter
July 27, 2005, 1:19 am
quote:Originally posted by crazymonkeyI hate people who complain about people complaining. If you have problems with someone's tendency to become upset over every little annoyance then either leave the server, ignore the rambling idiot, or mute him, as explained by Lapis.

And what exactly are you doing? ;P

LazehBoi
July 27, 2005, 2:02 am
At least my first rant was original... Unlike these guys.

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 3:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunterquote:Originally posted by crazymonkeyI hate people who complain about people complaining. If you have problems with someone's tendency to become upset over every little annoyance then either leave the server, ignore the rambling idiot, or mute him, as explained by Lapis.

And what exactly are you doing? ;P

I'm complaining about someone complaining about people complaining.

Nice try.

GAMEOVER
July 27, 2005, 7:12 am
In all seriousness its just as easy to kill campers as it is for them to kill you so just MOVE! then kill em..

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 7:55 am
One thing I'd like to say is these topics have got to stop. There's tonnes of these. I know in the server it is annoying but there's no way it can be stopped.

Zero72
July 27, 2005, 8:29 am
quote:Originally posted by 3rd_accountBy hey, put yourself in the ones shoes who your sprayed in the tunnel. How would you feel about getting hailed by 100 bullets by someone three screens away?
I would be mildly annoyed, and would express my annoyance by taking a different route and/or otherwise changing my strategy appropriately.

Ok
July 27, 2005, 1:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by DenackeTrue, It would be a lot cooler if people would stop posting these rants.

aye
This is a whining post isn't it ?:)
Aren't you just a whiner complaining about other whiners?
If you get kicked, that's a (Please refrain from swearing), but if u get kicked by the majority they just don't like your style so it seems reasonable that you get out and not the majority.

If you are bothered by words, imagin how they are bothered by your actions that they can't just ignore.

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 1:40 pm
I wish people knew the difference between whining, and posting opinions.

TIR_Blade
July 27, 2005, 9:08 pm
I had the same problem with I killed somebody that JUST stopped moving and he unloaded on me saying that i'm a chat killing whore that sux and all this other stuff... I got, should i have just let u stop typing and kill me? And he goes, no just run by...

If ur supposed to run by chatters, then wouldn't just stopping and pretending ur chatting be an amazing way to get by the enemies defense? Frigen noobs.

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 9:15 pm
^Best post every made.

Spectral
July 27, 2005, 11:31 pm
heh good idea

NavySeal
July 28, 2005, 12:07 pm
All people who complain on m79, come on it has short range and one shot. about type killer I don't care if you where typing, you could be camping like all the other guys. Baretard are worse than m79tards and people with m79 are skilled not like baretards are.

VodkaZombie
July 28, 2005, 1:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by MashOne thing I'd like to say is these topics have got to stop. There's tonnes of these. I know in the server it is annoying but there's no way it can be stopped.

Thanks for pointing out something thats already clearly obvious. Your posts just follow up on other people, try and say something in your own damn personal opinion.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 7:27 pm
Noticed that nearly everybody who says "Stop Whining" over and over again is a lamer?
Now seriously, with the things you described, I most certainly would have started a kick vote too.

Typekilling on the other hand isn't that bad, i mean, it's not really wise to start typing while you are alive, plus it is not really wise to shoot at someone who is obviously not playing, while being shot by others..
And often it is kinda hard to distinguish between a typer and a camper :/.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 7:59 pm
a typer is often standing on a spawn point while a camper hides in some bush... so its quite easy to tell them apart...
AFK/typers is just easy kills in the eyes of people... I dont think they care so much...

TIR_Blade
July 28, 2005, 8:29 pm
AFK's should be in their spawn points...and if ur gonna type u should be there too...and unless ur flaggers in there, then ur safe...and if ur not, then that's uncool.

VodkaZombie
July 28, 2005, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by TIR_BladeAFK's should be in their spawn points...and if ur gonna type u should be there too...and unless ur flaggers in there, then ur safe...and if ur not, then that's uncool.

Thats even worse, who's gonna protect the flagger.

crazymonkey
July 29, 2005, 1:22 am
In Russia, flagger protects you.

Captain Ben
July 29, 2005, 7:08 am
I just say 'lol' and keep on doing it.

MOFO NOFO
July 29, 2005, 8:10 am
Navyseal: its not shortrang when i use it :p, if you prone at the same time as shooting, it goes higher, and further... hehe

AerialAssault
July 29, 2005, 8:38 am
i like to piss off people who get mad at stupid (Please refrain from swearing) like spawn camping and type killing.

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 3:18 pm
quick solve fer people camping and spray: get to the othe side of the level 1)use the bartella what everthingy, you know, the super strong sniper rifle, and pick'em off at a distance, 2) if they are in the open, have a bunch of guys with rocket launchers fire in an arc and hav it drop down on him. Camping is not illegal, do you ever see men in the military running tawards people that are shooting at them? NO!!! they stay in one place and wait fer some poor s.o.b. to come near and then... bye bye. Its not the 1800's we don't stand in a row and trade shots with people.

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 12:21 am
Whats the point of using the forums to rant and complain???
i reli dont see a point in it who cares! reli?

ráz0r
August 2, 2005, 2:45 am
ITS AN OUTRAGE, CALL THE E-POLEECE.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 7:29 pm
every one ned to gripe once in a while

Karvinen
August 3, 2005, 8:57 pm
Minigun causes more lag (reduced FPS) than other weapons. I minisprayed my fps to 30 some days ago. I have also noticed that when there is lots of minidiots on same server, the server starts kicking random people for possible cheating.

Whining about camping has only one reason: whiners get owned.