( search forums )
G^2|Ramboking - "lag"
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
XWhyX
July 26, 2005, 11:09 pm
I was playing some guy named rambo king, and he starts say stuff like "I'm the king of rambo." and stuff. I beat him 1 round after he was saying how great he was at rambo, and he makes up an excuse..: "I came in during the middle of the round." Then I camped once, and he called he said "That's all you can do, is camp. :D" and I told him "All you can do is b17ch. :D" He called me a n00b, and I was flaming him for a while after he was calling me a n00b while he killed me over and over while I was talking until the score was 5 - 37. Then the next minute I killed him, grabbed the bow and starting shooting him over and over and over until I got up to 47 kills.. then he said "lag". I killed him 3 more times, and he left the server. What a king. ;)

GunPowder
July 27, 2005, 1:49 am
lol. This kind of retarded players are in every server now, It happens a lot when you show some skills that someone calls you a newbie and then leaves the server, If i'm a newbie, Why doesn't he stay in the server and beat me then? =)

XWhyX
July 27, 2005, 4:12 am
Exactly!

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 9:29 pm
i played with the same guy he sais only "You can only camp" or "this server sux"

VodkaZombie
August 4, 2005, 10:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by GunPowderlol. This kind of retarded players are in every server now, It happens a lot when you show some skills that someone calls you a newbie and then leaves the server, If i'm a newbie, Why doesn't he stay in the server and beat me then? =)

Nicely written, basically ignore them.