( search forums )
Reign.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Deleted User
July 26, 2005, 11:38 pm
Me and MikeShinoda have started a little site for Soldat related things. So far we have all, or close to it, the Soldat versions (taken from forums). We got some backgrounds to download, and an uploader. If your art is good enough (anything is better than ours :D), we'll add it to the site. Yukwunhang is also helping me with some forums. Oh, I'm gunna buy a host, so the site url will change most likely tomorrow, or the following day. Just check it out for right now, it's still in the works. Gimme some suggestions too please.

Oh yeah, forgot, we want a script so the site's background will change everytime someone visits it. Can anyone help?

[Edit]
New website is up! - [URL] :)

[Edit #2]
Uploader is now up, and really easy to use.

Also, I'm wondering if I should try and make some forums for chatting with us, suggestions, etc. Would anyone join them?

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 26, 2005, 11:54 pm
If you dont know what we mean by the background script... We want the background to change everytime the site is refreshed, kind of like those rollover sigs and avatars. If you have any ideas about what could go on the site, just let us know :)

TIR_Blade
July 27, 2005, 4:52 am
Awsome, love the downloadable versions...Maybe Some1 can host a tourney of older versions of soldat...that would be insanely cool...

Dark_Noddy
July 27, 2005, 10:44 am
Doesnt work in IE ;D Not that I care :P I use Opera.. Just wanted to mention it tho.

Edit: Good job btw !

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 3:50 pm
I got IE and it wont work..(UAHRGG)

TheFunktopus
July 31, 2005, 4:23 pm
Well, get Firefox!

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 5:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by SwebonnyI got IE and it wont work..(UAHRGG)

[URL]

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 6:01 pm
:D just becuse it is you :P D/L it now..

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 12:30 am
nice site logo i think its sweet

mar77a
August 1, 2005, 1:34 am
I offer myself to do the scripting part...