( search forums )
n00b's Rocks!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 4:20 am
can you imagine soldat without "n00bs" ?
there wont be soldat game without "n00bs"!
you were all n00b's once!
you were all getting your ass wiped by someone els once!
i say n00b's deserve more , in fact im gona start a n00b's league , that only n00bs could join , i will do testing matches , if you suck your in !!!
your are all n00bs after all , there is someone somwhere that can kick your ass !
and aperently mine too , so what the hell im a n00b too and i dont care what y'all think you skilled kwel practiced sharp killers oldies m0f0's

what do you thing about that you fuc4ing n00b??!!??!!

GAMEOVER
July 27, 2005, 7:18 am
I think you got issues

Green Barret
July 27, 2005, 9:11 am
*Lock*(it's a hint) and load

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 12:04 am
Hey, I like the idea! I'm frequently called a "N00b" and I HATE IT!!!!!!! I like to use the Barret. So what?? I shoot 1 shot and take down 1 guy (hopefully) All the rest of you guys run right into them shootin like Mexican pervs. I shoot once and kill once. You shoot 50 times and kill once. My point is made. Anyone agree with me??

rabidhamster
July 28, 2005, 12:23 am
no.

if it's a newbs league, that's fine. just not a noobs league.

btw, doomdooer, wtf is that in your avatar? some pokemon thing?

TIR_Blade
July 28, 2005, 1:32 am
btw that league would fail because noobs only consider themselves noobs for a short time, perhaps 3 months...so unless the league lasts about 2 months and u get them in the first month, this can't really work...

A.L.blackhawk
July 28, 2005, 3:10 am
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Bladebtw that league would fail because noobs only consider themselves noobs for a short time, perhaps 3 months...so unless the league lasts about 2 months and u get them in the first month, this can't really work...

P: agreed.

Koon
July 28, 2005, 3:18 am
quote:I like to use the Barret. So what?? I shoot 1 shot and take down 1 guy
A skilled player is far more efficient with a ruger, it can get four shots off faster than the barret can get one and in is a one hit kill half the time.

GunPowder
July 28, 2005, 3:27 am
quote: btw that league would fail because noobs only consider themselves noobs for a short time, perhaps 3 months...so unless the league lasts about 2 months and u get them in the first month, this can't really work...
In addition, lots of people can pretend they're newbies, Most clan leaders do that in try outs.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 6:55 am
yeh but in the n00bs league it will be diffrent , they will pretend to be good
"I got 5 years expirience!! i know MM years ago , i will kick your ass!"
then the other n00b type to his friend with shaki hands
"David im scared , this guy is spooky ! he know's MM , OMG!!!!!"

lastpatriot
July 28, 2005, 1:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster

btw, doomdooer, wtf is that in your avatar? some pokemon thing?

I'm guessing the Interactive Buddy internet game? I used the Dubya skin, and punched him around. Fun for hours!

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 5:19 pm
n00bs are different than newbs...
n00bs are annoying and are lamers
newbs are cool and are just new

A.L.blackhawk
July 28, 2005, 5:45 pm
lol, im confused now.

GunPowder
July 28, 2005, 6:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknobn00bs are different than newbs...
n00bs are annoying and are lamers
newbs are cool and are just new

"n00b" is just a leet way of writing the word "newbies" and it spread in the gaming world like this. They've the same meaning at the end.

rabidhamster
July 28, 2005, 8:19 pm
^really?

[URL]
this is the world famous comprehensive guide to noobs. may it serve you well.

Raptor
July 28, 2005, 8:54 pm
You know what? I actually like n00bs... I like to give them a lesson >:D
But I hate campers...

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 3:56 am
campers do sucks , n00bs rock's
rabidhamster thanks for the link lmao

Kyklis
July 29, 2005, 4:26 am
Note: Campers do not suck. I say so cause I camp occaisionally. Its people who never STOP camping that suck.

Another Note: Just because somebody can own you dosen't make you a n00b. If the best player got owned by a hacker, does that make him a n00b? no. So ha :P.

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 5:38 am
occaisionally camping is ok but if someone join the game in order to camp it sucks , the only move they make is from bush to bush

Oliver Stannus
July 30, 2005, 12:56 pm
I agree with DoomDoer's comment. I also often use a Barret and camp. The idea that 90% of Soldat players insist on running into enemy territory shooting wildy (in the most unrealistic manner) is bad enough. What's worse is the fact that they expect the other 10% who take cover and aim properly (in the most realistic manner) to follow their example.

Anyone who does not follow this is labelled a 'camper' and derided for not running off without looking, and for not sacrificing their cover to make things easier for the 90% who have decided one is not allowed to use the camouflage and colliders that MM most generously programmed into soldat.