( search forums )
Confusion(Or, the case of the mod in the nightime)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
wunderbear
July 28, 2005, 8:02 pm
In response to NumGum's question,

quote: i just wanted to ask: is version 2.0 coming or do i have to stop waiting?
pls tell, somebody!

I think he was referring to Ivan_the_Psycho's second version of "Mecha Soldat", currently stuck at 1.9. The thread got locked, I believe, because people were getting impatient.

Now, is Ivan_the_psycho's account still active? Is he working on this mod in secrecy, carving HUGE idols of Mechaness for his precious work? Or has he abandoned it like a pair of socks, festering under a pile of newspapers and clothes?

This question is an interesting one, I believe. Put your theories here. (since, after all, it is mod discussion)

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 8:03 pm
The thread is no longer locked. See for yourself.

wunderbear
July 28, 2005, 8:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by azntrashcanThe thread is no longer locked. See for yourself.

Hmm. But was this unlocking requested by Ivan? Is he planning a new version? Or has it been unlocked just for laughs?

Ivan The Psycho's profile shows 37 posts. Unless he's a regular of the Lounge forums, it seems he's been gone for a while. (or he's really sparing with his posts) So, what is the unlocking? An ominous omen for the new Mecha soldat mod to come up out of the ashes? Or just a joke?

Discuss.

Meandor
July 28, 2005, 9:44 pm
.. he mailed me. Now don't spam that thread.

wunderbear
July 28, 2005, 9:51 pm
okay then! I shall only ask definitive questions. Such as

"OMGURMODROOLSMODPLZ!!!1!1!1"

(only kidding)

This is a good omen, like the movies Omen 1, 2 and 4.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 10:00 pm
Well...Im still sonfuzed.
So is he back and is he making new version ???

July 29, 2005, 2:32 am
He rarely posts, but when he does, it pwns. His mod should be in the 'totally 1337 mods section.'

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 3:08 pm
His topic is online again. And the 2.0 version is OUT ! So go and get it ! ;)