( search forums )
Try this
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 8:53 pm
I was testing a new map, and this happened: so I entered /mercy. Then, right before I died, I shot. Then, after that, all of my bullets were accompanied by a nice spray of blood:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Discuss.

Oh, and the map is Sgt. Beaver's <3.

Raptor
July 28, 2005, 8:56 pm
WOW... that's cool! I'll try it!

The Geologist
July 28, 2005, 9:07 pm
Old news.

Hitman
July 28, 2005, 9:07 pm
That's old man.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 9:13 pm
So I never found out. Lynch me.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 9:23 pm
lol 90% of good soldat players know that... it also works if you switch weapons right before you die, and is best to use with the chainsaw

VodkaZombie
July 28, 2005, 10:02 pm
Only if you want the blood continously splurt everywhere.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 10:26 pm
If you type /gaysecks and then press ALT+F3 there's a secret video of Michal. Try it.

Blackdavis
July 28, 2005, 10:44 pm
Old Mercy bug

A.L.blackhawk
July 29, 2005, 4:21 am
heh... nice template.

The @venger
July 29, 2005, 2:46 pm
dosnt seem like anyone else than yourself can do it, though..

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 5:43 pm
lol u said it @venger..

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 9:34 pm
This is old, man...

But it's quite funny indeed. You can easily confuse an enemy by abusing this.

UltraMagnus
July 31, 2005, 9:58 am
ya, this is funny, looks hillarious with the minigun

Green Barret
July 31, 2005, 1:11 pm
It's been around for a while. Although it looks like a cheat or something, no player other than yourself can see the blood spewing out.

VodkaZombie
July 31, 2005, 1:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Green BarretIt's been around for a while. Although it looks like a cheat or something, no player other than yourself can see the blood spewing out.

Everyone could see it, i've tried it in public.

The mod looks nice, i wonder where you can get it.

N1nj@
July 31, 2005, 2:24 pm
Green Barret: I seen you few times giving out wrong facts...if you are not sure about it, dont' say anything, it makes you look stupid.

VodkaZombie: Not sure what mod he is using, but if you are talking about the interface, here: Tracer Interface [REG] &[UNREG]

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 4:02 pm
Yeh knew that. but its still very cool :D Specially with Minigun when you surf "MInigunsurf" :P

Norris Scott
August 2, 2005, 9:05 pm
Hahahahaha...I love that thing.

Awhile back playing in a server, this guy and I were playing CTF and I forget the map exactly, but there's a tunnel linking the two bases together at the bottom. He gunned by me as I'm running headlong towards his base, so I had to quickly stop and turn to chase after him. He flies up the tunnel, I'm chasing after...we reach the top, land, and he switches to chainsaw and turns for me.

Then in a sceen right out of a horror movie, the guy revs his chainsaw and blood just goes FLYING everywhere as I'm standing in front of him. I'm like "HOLY (Please refrain from swearing)" and leapt into the air as he comes barreling at me with the thing. Spas'd him in the head and killed him, but that was just an awesome moment.

I think that actually was the first time I'd seen that bug used.

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 9:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombiequote:Originally posted by Green BarretIt's been around for a while. Although it looks like a cheat or something, no player other than yourself can see the blood spewing out.

Everyone could see it, i've tried it in public.

The mod looks nice, i wonder where you can get it.

That's International Firearms (look in the Partially 1337 Mods section), but the Interface is the one Ninja posted.

EDIT: Lol, but I can try, can't I?

N1nj@
August 2, 2005, 9:28 pm
lol azntrashcan, obviously he is not talking about your mod that's nice, nice try tho.

Messiah
August 2, 2005, 10:29 pm
Make it a sticky for newbies or put it in the manual lmao

LazehBoi
August 2, 2005, 11:21 pm
It's the best with the chainsaw!

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 1:11 am
Old news, but one of my favorite glitches. The other day I was playing hold the flag and I wall glitched so no one could kill me while the points kept climbing I assume that is going to be problematic.

hock3y
August 8, 2005, 1:34 am
You can't see the other players blood anymore though when they do the cheat.

Green Barret
August 8, 2005, 4:50 am
@Ninja: Thanks for advice.

The reason I thought other people can't see it was because I had made a demo of it and I couldn't see the blood effect. Sorry for my wrong advice. I will make sure to check it through next time.

Edit: Now wait... I tested this on my friends and they said they didn't see anything. I must be right. Maybe this was visible on previous versions.

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 4:35 pm
Good times. heh heh

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 10:45 pm
It must've changed when the version upgraded. Pity, pity. I was running around with blood-spewing chainsaw and screaming: ''AAAHH!! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!''

VodkaZombie
August 12, 2005, 1:03 am
Thanks for the link Spydey.

@Green Barret Maybe you did it wrong or your experiencing lag.

Hoodlum
August 12, 2005, 2:04 am
Rofl, I have been doing this for ahwhile now but with chainsaw.

Shivorken
August 12, 2005, 3:57 am
very very old stuff ... u can also change weps before you die and you wont die, but blood shall still come out

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 5:11 am
quote:Originally posted by azntrashcanSo I never found out. Lynch me.

There. Let it die, please.