( search forums )
(moved) -=[ RTFO RADIO ]=-
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 3:39 am
Please suggest songs/albums for my radio station. Thank you.

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 4:15 am
what kinda station is it??? broadcast some uber techno and mabe ill listen :D

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 4:26 am
I have all sorts of stuff. Jack Johnson, The Mars Volta, Gang Starr, Coheed & Cambria, Beck, Rage Against The Machine, Ween, System of A Down. That's just to give you an idea of some of the kinds of music. I'm pretty much going to run by request. My AIM is mondayriot, so just listen, and IM me and I'll download whatever song you want, and put it next on the playlist ASAP. So any essential songs/albums you can think of, post them here and I'll download them, just in case anyone requests them.

AerialAssault
July 29, 2005, 5:38 am
add in everything by Tool, everything by the white stripes, a perfect circle, led zeppelin, pink floyd, rolling stones.

Outcast
July 29, 2005, 5:52 am
meh. SK radio gives the idea and a million people want to run their own radios. Ha. Ok should have patented this idea or something.

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 2:58 pm
This is just some my friends from my hometown. and I made. We're tired of having radio stations that play crap, so I figured, hey, why not make one just for us? I'm sorry if it seems I copied SK Radio,

UGK
July 29, 2005, 11:38 pm
Gang Starr is Awesome. Get some Rap music in there. 50 Cent,2PAC,UGK,Mike Jones,Paul Wall , Slimthug,SnoopDogg,Jigga(JZ),Biggie,The game,u know all the good people.OH and GORIlLAZ!!!!!!

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 4:16 am
Haha, I already have "Demon Dayz", but yeah, any songs/albums in particular?

Chakra`
July 30, 2005, 6:01 am
Why not just join Soldat radio and help it grow? if you have a good or better server for sending the stream, we could use yours and up the quality.

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 7:27 pm
I doubt I have a better server, and this is partially for my friends, seeing as we live in a (Please refrain from swearing)ty area where the only stations are country, uber pop, and classic rock (not bad, just too much of it). I would be interested in helping though, I just don't know how I would...

vash763
July 30, 2005, 8:23 pm
The Strokes "Is This It?" album, and the new one maybe. QOTSA pfff idk

UGK
July 31, 2005, 2:15 am
fEEL GOOD INc. THATS AN AWESOME SONG. thERS ONE THAT IS MY ALL Time FAVORITE BUT I CANT REMEBER THE tITLE . Il search for that title though.8}

Rambo_6
July 31, 2005, 4:17 am
I can't stand crazy (Please refrain from swearing) metal. It sounds like feedback and screaming to me.

Although i think you've got some solid bands in your radio lineup :D

UGK
July 31, 2005, 4:59 am
I know metal sucks! it licks my nades and sucks my saw! omg that gorillaz song was Clindt Eastwood!!!!!!!

peemonkey
July 31, 2005, 5:06 am
i actually work at a radio station :D

UGK
July 31, 2005, 5:26 am
Hey can U actualy AIM or Yahoo message soldat Radio station for request and comments?

peemonkey
July 31, 2005, 6:34 am
actually no i cant.

UGK
July 31, 2005, 6:21 pm
I wasnt Talking bout u...... IF i could AIM or Yahoo Message the people in SOldat radio for request and comments

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 2:46 am
How about some
Smile empty soul
Rammstein
Breaking Benjamin and stuff like that