( search forums )
Gostek Help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 3:48 am
I am working on a very descent mod that everybody will love, THE HALO MOD! The only problem is i don't know how to make custom gosteks.

If somebody would list the image names and what body part/ thing they are, that would be VERY HIGHLY appreciated!

thanks...

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 8:48 am
There you have it. But we have too many Halo mods, so I think it'll be just like the older ones...

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 2:21 am
i havent found a halo mod yet.... neither on google search nor the forum...

Edit: i did a forum search and found quite a few :S, but there arn't any complete halo mods, so mine might be the first. and if nobody is interested in this halo mod, i can do something else.

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 9:26 am
What weapons would it include?

Zero72
July 31, 2005, 9:51 am
Try to come up with a catchy name for it, at least. =P

July 31, 2005, 12:48 pm
Whaddya mean they aint complete? THERE ARE MANY COMPLETE ONES... it feels like an insult at papasurf, how could his mods be incomplete T.T

Yes, i can only say think of an original name, not Halo Mod.

N1nj@
July 31, 2005, 2:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Romeni havent found a halo mod yet.... neither on google search nor the forum...

Edit: i did a forum search and found quite a few :S, but there arn't any complete halo mods, so mine might be the first. and if nobody is interested in this halo mod, i can do something else.You can find 3 complete full Halo mods just by going here

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 10:47 am
can any one tell me how to make a mod with weapons and stuff
and how to get the gosteks thing plz
or just add me on msn
folcons_3@hotmail.com
thanx

Keron Cyst
August 12, 2005, 11:18 pm
You want interface-gfx, weapons-gfx, and gostek-gfx. Open all necessary files in Paint and screw around with 'em. There are manuals here, you know...

N1nj@
August 12, 2005, 11:22 pm
Outbreak9: Just read the Soldat Mod'ing FAQs. It should answer all your questons there.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 2:26 am
thanx guys

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 2:33 am
i still don't really get it

Meandor
August 19, 2005, 2:21 pm
Open the files you want to change in a graphics editing program like paint and change them to what you want. Is it that hard?

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 3:59 pm
Also, note that some of the graphics are facing different directions. For example, the "klata" and "biodro" (chest and waist, respectively) are vertical, while "udo" and "ramie" (I think it's thigh and calf, respectively) are horizontal. Other than that, I'd like to say we have enough damn Halo mods, and the best one I find is here.