( search forums )
CU5TOM1Z3D v1 (reg only) *1.3 update*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
GAMEOVER
July 29, 2005, 6:01 am
Before I post this mod I just want to say this is my very 1st mod of any kind for Soldat. I made the mod the following way, to get familiar with how mods work in the game and because 1.2.2 (or w/e it will be called) will soon be out. Constructive criticism is welcome. This mod was compiled using my favorite features from mods of other modders along with some minor stuff customized then compiled by me. Before I post the screens id like to give a big thanks to Serial Killer and DrifterZ for going out of their way to help me in a number of ways.

With that all said heres the screens..

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Here's the download..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=240GP6Y3

********1.3 UPDATE********

explosion fixed:
-Minor green was present in previous explosion this is now gone.

interface:
-m00's optional white interface.

textures:
-5 new textures cell-shaded for 1.3 b2b is now cell-shaded.

http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=Q1U1VE9NMVozRCB1cGRhdGUuemlw

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 29, 2005, 6:05 am
If you like that kind of style of mod, it is great. It's just not my kind of mod. Good job though. I like the flame from the law.

GAMEOVER
July 29, 2005, 6:09 am
Yeah Serial Killer is an awesome modder!

Rambo_6
July 29, 2005, 6:35 am
I noticed that the M79 is shaded very brightly compared to the rest of the guns.

Hrm, not my type of mod, since i only like mods that change the soldat guns to something different. Still, very good job. I hope to see more from you.

MOFO NOFO
July 29, 2005, 8:34 am
that cursor is an edited ver of mancers mods cursor.

totalcommander
July 29, 2005, 8:41 am
and is it just me or does the minigun looks like the one from a cs mod for soldat

GAMEOVER
July 29, 2005, 9:06 am
Does anyone read before they post?

The read me is there for a reason as well.

July 29, 2005, 10:29 am
Im not sure, was there a psot about putting peoples mods together? can't remember. nice mod.

GAMEOVER
July 29, 2005, 4:03 pm
Well some of its customized by me aside from just compiling it. Im n00b to soldat as well as the modding scene so the only goal I had with this was to get familiar with how mods work for Soldat etc. I learned a lot thanks to people like Serial Killer etc. Every Mod full or partial from here on out will be designed by me. This was a great learning expierence.

July 31, 2005, 9:55 am
Ah rite, kinda like Gryffon, when he took old mods and put em together.

Can't wait to see ur next mods.

numgun
August 13, 2005, 4:53 pm
minigun looks sweet! :D

damnnation
August 13, 2005, 8:55 pm
plz fix ur links, thy don't work for me...

kylerlandry
August 13, 2005, 10:41 pm
I love the explosions they look cell shaded (like in robotech).

GAMEOVER
August 14, 2005, 2:25 am
quote:Originally posted by kylerlandryI love the explosions they look cell shaded (like in robotech).

It's beacause they are cell-shaded :]

quote:Originally posted by damnnationplz fix ur links, thy don't work for me...

Done, sorry about that if it goes down again let me know id use m00's site but its too big to host on there i guess. Dont forget to download the update as well.

Source
August 14, 2005, 8:27 am
did you copy all of your weapon-gfx from the cell shaded mod?

GAMEOVER
August 14, 2005, 2:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sourcedid you copy all of your weapon-gfx from the cell shaded mod?

Not all but most.