( search forums )
MM ever play?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
UGK
July 29, 2005, 6:07 am
I was kinda wondering if MM ever plays in any server? I never seen him play on any server? Has anyone played CTF or something agsint him? Oh and i like MMs avatar.=D (i wonder if he could get a rambo bow in Ctf?......)

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 6:09 am
he doesent play under Michal Marcinkowski (dontkillmeifIgothisnamewrong) and if he did, noone would believe its him... wierd, I have never seen anyone play by that name... hm

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 6:18 am
No, silly. He never plays. He created the game to sap our life juices from our bodies. He doesn't even beta test to see if the new versions work. That's why the ruger and barret's aim screws up when you get shot, he's been told many times about that bug but he hasn't been able to fix it without actually playing the game.

Captain Ben
July 29, 2005, 6:56 am
Yes, he does play, but not under his own name. And as for playing with him, I can't say I have, but I think most of the moderators and Beta Testers have.

Cookie.
July 29, 2005, 7:44 am
Im sorry he will probably ban me for saying this :
Michal spawncamps with chain saws! He also camps the stat guns!

AerialAssault
July 29, 2005, 8:34 am
i played DM 1on1 with him during the beta testing for 1.2, hes pretty cool. i kicked his ass.

MOFO NOFO
July 29, 2005, 12:16 pm
i wish i could 1v1 him.

Swebonny
July 29, 2005, 2:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaulti played DM 1on1 with him during the beta testing for 1.2, hes pretty cool. i kicked his ass.

LOL that!

quote:CookieIm sorry he will probably ban me for saying this :

HAHA LOL!!!!11

i am ahab
July 29, 2005, 2:34 pm
when michael plays he gets a special jet and flies round firing laws. you can unlock it in kampf by scoring 50328938209 points you know...

Swebonny
July 29, 2005, 3:34 pm
lol ahab

Cookie.
July 29, 2005, 4:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Swebonny
quote:CookieIm sorry he will probably ban me for saying this :
HAHA LOL!!!!11

Its true Michal does spawncamp with a chain saw. He also camps with stat guns and barret! Ive only got to play him a couple times

Hitman
July 29, 2005, 4:34 pm
The beta testers do get to play with him a lot more. My favourite session ever with him was during the testing for 1.2.1 when he asked if the vote kick function was working properly (which it wasn't). I said, in response, that we should test it and voted for him to be kicked. He was immediately kicked and banned from the server.

Good times.

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 5:05 pm
^lol hitman

FliesLikeABrick
July 29, 2005, 5:20 pm
there have been a handful of beta testing sessions for 1.2.2 in which he played, but unfortunately they are all at night (european time), so I have still been at work for all of them :-/

UGK
July 29, 2005, 5:54 pm
I played with this guy named GOdsoul and he said that he was MM. he Had a bow in CTF.oh and some guys told me in the U13 east pub that the new version was coming out next week. I dont know if its true or not.('Sting told us)

VodkaZombie
July 29, 2005, 9:56 pm
(Please refrain from swearing) happens, but not next week.

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 10:01 pm
Hahaha. Michal would never play with a nick as retarded as "GOdsoul"

vash763
July 29, 2005, 10:14 pm
i played that guy too, ya im sure michal floats around and has remarkably accurate and inhumanly fast aim/shooting with a bow. *cough*

Kazuki
July 29, 2005, 10:21 pm
" I'VE PLAYED WITH MICHAL! HAIL ME AND MY POWERFUL KNOWLEDGE! "

Liber_Lupus
July 29, 2005, 10:26 pm
But you have never played with a cheating styx.

UGK
July 29, 2005, 11:32 pm
I knnow, that guy gd soul has awesome aim and always plays in the Chralie. He has a bow and says hes robbin hood(Godsoul)

i am ahab
July 30, 2005, 12:11 am
styx cheats!??!!!!!
the fiend!

Chakra`
July 30, 2005, 1:37 am
Yeah us beta boys do get the privelege of playing with 'god'. I can say this about him...

1. He likes to spawncamp with chainsaw, or hide behind bushes with saw.
2. He wears alot of pink
3. Lets just say, if he ever impersonated as a typical Soldier, you wouldn't suspect him judging on his skill ¬_¬

Never seen him in a public though. Or if I did, I simply wouldn't know. But I do get the impression from the upgrades he makes in each Soldat that he does play a few publics and tweaks things depending on what he's seen.

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 3:07 am
Yes, Michal is freaking intense with his chainsaw. God damn him.

MOFO NOFO
July 30, 2005, 5:24 am
i so wanna be a beta tester.... how the hell do you become one... probebly have to be at the forums for long periods of time, and help people n stuff..

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 5:32 am
or wash MM's feet once a week.

Chakra`
July 30, 2005, 6:04 am
To answer that question, you just have to ask before the beta is started. Not me. Ask someone else ¬_¬.

When beta time starts, you're request is put forward to all the other regular beta testers (who went through a similar process many moons ago) and we basically judge you on your appeared intelligence, respect and our general opinion and knowledge of you. Plenty of beta testers are non-forumers, though obviously the forum is a fine place to make an impression.

MOFO NOFO
July 30, 2005, 6:32 am
oh, so thats how it works. i might try next ver. but how do u know when the next beta is coming up?

N1nj@
July 30, 2005, 2:58 pm
lol good question, you kinda...don't >_>

rabidhamster
July 30, 2005, 3:48 pm
MM does play on public servers sometimes, but under a different name. it sure isn't GODsoul though...

Swebonny
July 30, 2005, 8:18 pm
OMG MICHAL I WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM UAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

UGK
July 30, 2005, 8:19 pm
ok so hes not godsoul, im sure of that. But if he does play, y doesnt he play with the public. I hate chainsaws. =). IF he does play im up for the challange.

Cookie.
July 30, 2005, 9:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`To answer that question, you just have to ask before the beta is started. Not me. Ask someone else ¬_¬.

When beta time starts, you're request is put forward to all the other regular beta testers (who went through a similar process many moons ago) and we basically judge you on your appeared intelligence, respect and our general opinion and knowledge of you. Plenty of beta testers are non-forumers, though obviously the forum is a fine place to make an impression.

I asked Michal himself and bragged about how I was registered and awesome >:P

UGK
July 31, 2005, 6:23 pm
So Now ur a beta tester? WOW i should do that!!!!!!

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 6:48 pm
I got to be a beta tester by sending JayBee a few pm's. Worked pretty well. :P

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 7:12 pm
i am always afraid that *"They" will ban me if i ask...

*MOderators

n00bface
July 31, 2005, 7:47 pm
yes because we love banning people for asking questions.

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 9:04 pm
:D

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 10:56 pm
I KNEW IT

ráz0r
July 31, 2005, 11:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceyes because we love banning people for asking questions.

May I be a beta tester, im not jaz.

Meandor
August 1, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceyes because we love banning people for asking questions.

im not jaz.

Yes. And I'm your mom.

Swebonny
August 1, 2005, 3:51 pm
OMG is this going to turn to TV-Serie^

FliesLikeABrick
August 1, 2005, 4:00 pm
I became a beta tester because Chakra asked me, apparently some of them were surprised that I had never been asked/asked to be one before, but I hadnt even had the thought cross my mind

ráz0r
August 1, 2005, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickI became a beta tester because Chakra asked me, apparently some of them were surprised that I had never been asked/asked to be one before, but I hadnt even had the thought cross my mind

apart from when you were about to go to sleep, but couldnt because it was hitting you with thoughts like "INVITE ME BEFORE I DO IT, I SWEAR ILL DO IT."

UGK
August 1, 2005, 6:53 pm
Lol my first post that gets caught on fire and its going to turn into a soap opera!!! 8( i wish i could be a beta tester. 8__-( N00b face whos that kid with the harry Potter book? Well who ever hes is tell em Dumbledore DIES!! AHAHAHAH im evil..........

Keron Cyst
August 1, 2005, 8:02 pm
How do you know when a beta-testing round starts & ends in the first place?...

ráz0r
August 1, 2005, 11:31 pm
Beta testing ... forum come to mind?

LazehBoi
August 2, 2005, 2:05 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystHow do you know when a beta-testing round starts & ends in the first place?...

It ends when the new version is released. As for starting, well... the testers like to keep it a secret(untill Michal announces it) so Michal isn't spammed with "OMG PLZ PUT IDEA IN NEW VERSION"

UGK
August 3, 2005, 10:42 pm
WOOT new version might come out in the next few weeks WOOT WOOT. visit the official SOldat page and look at the news. But what about the people who are registered? do the people have to enter the code again?oh and Michal....... I AM NOT WORTHY. WOOT

DeMonIc
August 3, 2005, 11:14 pm
The whole thing is a hoax. Even the news on Soldat.pl. These guys who said they're beta testers are just a bunch of hairy, lying hobos. MM himself PM-ed the beta crew that he's going to delete all of his soldat related files from his hard drive, only to start programming from scratch again. Why? So he can make Mr. T facial hair's colour actually changeable.

UGK
August 4, 2005, 12:45 am
What? WHo really cares about mR. T? Doees it really matter about his hair?! MM could you POst here and tell us the truth?PLEASE

MOFO NOFO
August 4, 2005, 3:31 am
just make mr. t's colour white? then you can change it. (i think)

Am i good enough for beta yet(omgwtfbbqjk)

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 8:39 am
im not gonna ask, when im worthy and have proven my loyalty ill be approached