( search forums )
IN THE CONGO
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 3:04 pm
SO THERE I WAS, IN THE CONGO... WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER, CHARLIES EVERYWHERE. JUST ME AND MY M16, AND A FLASK OF WHISKEY

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 4:41 pm
ok? and then? ........

damnnation
July 29, 2005, 7:41 pm
then he prob drank the flask of whiskey, got drunk, and shot the Delta's with the M16...

Zero72
July 29, 2005, 8:15 pm
I was there too. First I ate my sidearm for lunch, then I broke Hitler's neck with my bare hands. And then the bombers came in...

rabidhamster
July 29, 2005, 8:24 pm
drinking does horrible things. it makes people believe hitler had to do with vietnam...

Bovineplethora
July 29, 2005, 8:26 pm
...then I froze them there with my evil glaze, they stood there, shellshocked... scared to move, breathe or thinks. "You stay there", I said nochalantly, as I took a swig of whisky and whipped out my walkie talkie in one fluient motion. I picked up the walkie talkie, and into it I said "Red Squirrel to Leftnutz320, Red Squirrel to Leftnutz320... can you read me... we have a severe problem here." Of course, I failed to notice that suddenly...

Zero72
July 29, 2005, 8:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterdrinking does horrible things. it makes people believe hitler had to do with vietnam...
Did I mention the ninja attack?

The @venger
July 29, 2005, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Bovineplethora...then I froze them there with my evil glaze, they stood there, shellshocked... scared to move, breathe or thinks. "You stay there", I said nochalantly, as I took a swig of whisky and whipped out my walkie talkie in one fluient motion. I picked up the walkie talkie, and into it I said "Red Squirrel to Leftnutz320, Red Squirrel to Leftnutz320... can you read me... we have a severe problem here." Of course, I failed to notice that suddenly...
and suddenly, i got a bender, it was long, and i stabbed the delta with my penis, it was fun and felt good, then i drank some more whiskey, and the shells started to rain around me..

i am ahab
July 29, 2005, 11:15 pm
Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.

The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo", Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.

The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin. The parrot painted packets, that the whole caboodle landed in.

So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, They all prefer the sunny funny one they call Um Bongo!

Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.. . .. ...

lastpatriot
July 29, 2005, 11:21 pm
I learned that Vietnamese pussy is cheaply earned.

Koon
July 30, 2005, 4:16 pm
This is very entertaining.

rabidhamster
July 30, 2005, 4:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by i am ahabWay down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.

The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo", Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.

The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin. The parrot painted packets, that the whole caboodle landed in.

So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, They all prefer the sunny funny one they call Um Bongo!

...then i was distracted by a shot from the charlies. i looked over my shoulder, and saw the hippo, dead. i started shooting at them, yelling, "YOU B@STARDS! THAT HIPPO DIDN'T DO ANYSHING TO HURT YOU!" then i came across the loch ness monster, drinking the last of my whiskey, and realized it was the french cousin of the loch ness monster, so i said, "oi! french lizard! gimme my whishky!" after i said those words...

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 5:32 pm
This is the best thread that this section of the forum has ever seen.

karmazon
July 30, 2005, 8:48 pm
No it's not.

The @venger
July 30, 2005, 9:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterquote:Originally posted by i am ahabWay down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.

...then i was distracted by a shot from the charlies. i looked over my shoulder, and saw the hippo, dead. i started shooting at them, yelling, "YOU B@STARDS! THAT HIPPO DIDN'T DO ANYSHING TO HURT YOU!" then i came across the loch ness monster, drinking the last of my whiskey, and realized it was the french cousin of the loch ness monster, so i said, "oi! french lizard! gimme my whishky!" after i said those words...
it raped me

b00stA
July 31, 2005, 4:40 pm
Everyone who replied to this topic: stop trying to be funny.

Tha Doggfather
July 31, 2005, 5:11 pm
That means you too because you replied too!

OLOLOLOL

b00stA
July 31, 2005, 9:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tha DoggfatherThat means you too because you replied too!

OLOLOLOL

I wasn't trying to be funny, however you simply failed.

The @venger
August 1, 2005, 1:26 pm
wtf, whats this, then? a stone serious topic? if you wanna scold us loonies trying to be funny, er, well DONT, rather put it in the bash pit...

frogboy
August 1, 2005, 2:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @vengerwtf, whats this, then? a stone serious topic?

Yes. Ville didn't almost die in the Congo for nothing. And you people are making jokes about it.

i am ahab
August 1, 2005, 2:28 pm
did boosta not like my dainty rhymes?
;_;

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 9:13 pm
This is one of the weirdest topics i have ever read...

The @venger
August 2, 2005, 7:42 pm
havent you read a wierder one?? whoa!!