( search forums )
ever feel like neo?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Onibaku
July 29, 2005, 11:08 pm
well there was this one time on ctf kampf suvival mode i was headed down towards the red side from the top level since someone stole my flag. just as i was entering the red side i see 4 blue guys with my flag in some diamond formation, all aiming towards red side's cannon, not me. so i took my ak74 and killed em all from above with 10 shots.

me: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!
loser1: wtf?
loser2: where'd he ome from?
loser3 has left the game

the got masacred next round
this ever happen to u?

Swebonny
July 30, 2005, 9:53 am
Yeh this has happend before for me. But please dont call em losers it could be me :P

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 1:51 pm
thats happened to me i feel like neo and i think i was neo soldat is not "real" :D

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 2:19 pm
yeh it happens alot specialy in deathmatches in Arena
you go down they all half dead , you load your rugger and papam papam papam papam , changing to the law ,papam , throwing grenade , papam papam papam , i get alot multi x 2 but never beyond , just runnin out of ammo or ppl to kill , i feel more like morpheus then neo .

Kyklis
July 30, 2005, 3:18 pm
multi x2 is max for me too. Happened on CTF, just blew through 2 defenders, killed guy with flag, returned it, grabbed flag, jetted away, killing another guy, then at the end chucked a knife randomly before I left and killed someone. It was glorious :P

VodkaZombie
July 30, 2005, 3:46 pm
I dont feel like neo, I feel like Crash Bandicoot.

rabidhamster
July 30, 2005, 4:06 pm
neopetsLOLLOloLLOLLOLOoLOLOLOLlolLL!!!!!!1111

no, i never feel like neo. for me to feel like neo, i would have to be able to do backwards rolls in midair during bullet time.

since soldat doesn't have midair backwards rolls, i never feel like neo.

Koon
July 30, 2005, 4:14 pm
neo in soldat is just wrong. how about Rambo?

VodkaZombie
July 30, 2005, 4:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Koonneo in soldat is just wrong. how about Rambo?

Rambo is default, we need something witty.

Zero72
July 30, 2005, 8:50 pm
Closest I've come to feeling like Neo is using FMBM's Dual Uzis, jumping over somebody's head and getting a Bullet Time effect in midair as I keep shooting and it's cool and dramatic and crap.

The @venger
July 30, 2005, 9:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombiequote:Originally posted by Koonneo in soldat is just wrong. how about Rambo?

Rambo is default, we need something witty.
like in... captain redbeard?

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 3:58 pm
Hmm what about ..."MACHO MAN" ^

- Tek -
August 1, 2005, 6:45 am
Cleric Jon Preston could be one.

The One (Jet Li)

Who else? Jean Luc Picard?

MOFO NOFO
August 1, 2005, 8:44 am
David Hasslhoffe

TheFunktopus
August 1, 2005, 12:00 pm
More like HASSELHOFF! OLOLOLOLOL

Sometimes I want to have sex with myself.

MOFO NOFO
August 1, 2005, 12:59 pm
srry for not knowing how to spell his name.. sheesh..

- Tek -
August 1, 2005, 9:14 pm
MORE LIKE HASSLEROFFLE!

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 2:22 am
I got Cheater! in a regular ctf game once :), using ruger

Half of it was spawn camping though :p

And I got masta killa once with the m79 - which is hard because you need a kill with every shot since it reloads so slow.

Raptor
August 2, 2005, 3:56 am
Yea... I mostly feel like neo when I'm playing with lots of [IMAGE]ing campers >:)

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 4:24 am
quote:Originally posted by riverphoenixI got Cheater! in a regular ctf game once :), using ruger

Half of it was spawn camping though :p

And I got masta killa once with the m79 - which is hard because you need a kill with every shot since it reloads so slow.

I find the M79 part VERY! unlikely.. u gotta have used nades or sumthing

Koon
August 2, 2005, 7:59 pm
Yes, the m79 delay is too long to get multikills without using nades.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 3:59 pm
"neopetsLOLLOloLLOLLOLOoLOLOLOLlolLL!!!!!!1111

no, i never feel like neo. for me to feel like neo, i would have to be able to do backwards rolls in midair during bullet time."

Yes, but you CAN do backflips and frontflips in Soldat. You know how? When you jump un a springy polygon, do a roll INSTANTLY, then you will spring up and will found yourself doing a backflip/frontflip (depends on direction) in mid-air...AWESOME. The most Neoish thing to do is simply duck or roll thus evading a Barret bullet by couple of inches above your head.

UGK
August 8, 2005, 7:06 am
Yes i do feel like Neo in real life. My friend throw eggs at me and i try to dodge but that certain one hits me on the nuts or my face. My friend is a lucky Idiot Jerk. (Which ones worse and idiot jerk or a jerk idiot? ask larry cause hes both.....) Andy milonakis Show. I rock peas on my head but dont call me a pea head........

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 9:27 pm
The only time I ever feel like Neo is when I pick up other people's weapons every kill and continue to get kills without dying. Happens rarely. heh heh