( search forums )
dead body supplies
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 4:42 pm
when you kill someone supplies like health or a bonus appear over the body instead of the health spawning in some random place, could be clicked on or off

Swebonny
July 30, 2005, 8:03 pm
Hmm might be nice i am not 100% with that idea but it would be nice! As a On/off option

DT
July 30, 2005, 9:29 pm
yea killing all those people in ctf and then they respawning...
would be nice to get SOMEthing from killing em over and over
and over

and over

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 1:17 am
yeah option, but then id get klicked for always having full health :P not that im bragging

Swebonny
July 31, 2005, 3:32 pm
Maybe Server option he meant.. I meant that :P ^

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 2:59 am
lol whats the world gonna do with us ace players aye swebonny

Captain Ben
August 1, 2005, 7:00 am
Only as a server option, and no powerups.
Or then again, they could drop everything they picked up.

m00`
August 1, 2005, 7:37 am
imo only grenades should drop, but not in a box, when you kill somone and if they have grenades left, then the amount of grenades they have left fall on the ground and you could walk over them to pick them up.

_Mancer_
August 1, 2005, 9:09 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`imo only grenades should drop, but not in a box, when you kill somone and if they have grenades left, then the amount of grenades they have left fall on the ground and you could walk over them to pick them up.

Mancer approves.

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 1:27 pm
woh mancer actualy approves of something :P, maybe grenades and a small percentage of thier health you gain. that way the skilled stay in the game longer then the unexperienced

Swebonny
August 1, 2005, 3:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Taallol whats the world gonna do with us ace players aye swebonny

I am ace to :P

FliesLikeABrick
August 1, 2005, 3:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Taalwoh mancer actualy approves of something :P, maybe grenades and a small percentage of thier health you gain. that way the skilled stay in the game longer then the unexperienced

I'm not sure if any of you guys have grasped this yet, but DEAD PEOPLE HAVE NO HEALTH.

There should not be a health box over a dead person as a result of them dying. only the dropped grenade thing, if even that

Rambo_6
August 1, 2005, 4:49 pm
OMGWTFNECROMANCER

Keron Cyst
August 1, 2005, 7:53 pm
Necromancer? The whole topic was started two days ago.

I like the idea of being able to grab spare grenades that a soldat wasn't able to use before he died. It shouldn't look like a Grenade Box, tho' (since he could've used some and not all, so it shouldn't replenish your stock completely); it'd be cool if undetonated grenades flew up in the air and scattered about, and you could pick 'em up as you ran along.
*drools over shooting undetonated grenades*

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 12:15 am
yeah alright only grenades, i geuss health is a little too unrealistic, i wonder if you could make itso when you shoota grenade box it explodes :P reminds me of cannon fodder..... Memories

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 10:04 am
Nice idea I support this.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 2:08 am
i think the only time the bonuses should appear over they're body if they had a bonus. like if they were in beserker mode and you kill them it drops and you can get it.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 6:37 am
nah bonuses arent on long enough to be passed on after kills

Alamo
August 3, 2005, 9:01 pm
Let them drop their nades. period. :)

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 4:41 am
maybe ammo could be dropped :o

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 8:19 am
....dascoo your an idiot

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 4:16 pm
thx taal

Keron Cyst
August 4, 2005, 7:25 pm
*rofl* Take a corpse's Bulletproof Vest! xD

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 9:43 pm
if he was killed, then he wouldn't have a bulletproof vest, the same as he wouldn't have any health