( search forums )
Khan's Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
MrKhan
October 20, 2002, 9:19 pm
Hi all! you all should hearded of my mod , i wont tell the theme yet , but soon i will do it AND realise it. i will also use the mod as a mappack so if you want to have your map in a mappack you can have it in my mod , send to thesocbox@hotmail.com for more info. PS: its not soc@mailbox.as anymore its thesocbox@hotmail.com

Akimbo
October 20, 2002, 9:40 pm
Yall... first msg on the new forums i believe.
Simply didn't have any time yet :/

Anyway,
All I wanna say is my maps (not yet sure wich) will be included in Kahn's mod and Im planning on building a map EXCLUSIVLEY (oooooooooooooo) for his mod.

Very oooooooooooooooish i must say.
ooooooooooooooooo, Akimbo

MrKhan
October 20, 2002, 9:43 pm
im happy that you posted the first reply hehe and i hope many will fallow your footsteps dear friend *played to much stronghold : crusader* and the mod is soon realased on wolfs site!

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 20, 2002, 10:14 pm
hey wb akimbo!

Archia
October 21, 2002, 3:53 am
Excellent, I'm glad to see more folks taking modding seriously. You've been working on it for ages MrKhan, I hope it's a good one.

*shameless plug*
Version 1.1 of my mod is due out sometime this week, I've almost finished it (just a few more sounds to add). It's a big improvement on the last build, I think you guys'll like it.

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 21, 2002, 4:16 am
we may need a modding section in the forum soon :-P

MrKhan
October 21, 2002, 6:29 am
well i just got a girlfriend dammit!! you maybe place soldat before love but not me

MrKhan
October 21, 2002, 6:32 am
PS: i have 2weapons left to change and the interface is done and the bots is soon done to
and how do i make mp3 to same sort of file as gore and battle?!?

MrKhan
October 21, 2002, 4:02 pm
i have problems with changeing skin color and but the bots is soon done the weapons and the only thing left is to first let my first two beta testers test it and do a preview then Aki and ArcWolf will do the same , then when i have fixed the bad things its out for public on ArcWolf's
site

KnightMare Inc
October 21, 2002, 7:51 pm
how do you MOD for soldat?

b00stA
October 21, 2002, 7:52 pm
just edit the BMPs in your Soldat directory w/ Paint..

KnightMare Inc
October 21, 2002, 7:54 pm
oh...I thought real modding was out for soldat like changing how the game plays.

MrKhan
October 22, 2002, 6:47 am
cant be done but my mod gives soldat a little extra , and as the most mods the weapons is what i tryed to do good even if they arnt wo detalied and today my first beta testers will do previews of it so the mod is done and in a couple of days its out!

Daz
October 23, 2002, 12:59 am
any screenies?? :)

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 23, 2002, 1:18 am
maybe we should have guidelines for posting mods like...
must have screenshot and description as well as a download link :-D
just an example...but really should post them like that...

Akimbo
October 23, 2002, 12:20 pm
thatll be a g00t idea
the thing is khan wants to keep the theme of the mod a secret...

anyhow, itll soon be released so just sit back and relax ;P

MrKhan
October 23, 2002, 5:38 pm
Yes , the most beta testers have the mod and is writing about it , aki is doing it right now
and i cant wait. the mods name is now ¨officaly¨ SCS (Small-CS and not Small-Counter-Strike)
and yes the long waited Colt M4 with an Silencer will be included , and a cool GL.
the mod main goal was make cool guns , and cs has very good ones so thats why cs is the theme
and the mod will be out in 1-3days i hope

Slader
October 24, 2002, 2:18 pm
I realy hope so, it realy sounds like a HIT....

MrKhan
October 24, 2002, 3:49 pm
hehe thx , if soldat gets modable god knows what im gonna do off SCS but i tell you , its gonna be tha bomb

Darth Lord
October 24, 2002, 3:55 pm
remember to submit it on my website [:D]

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 24, 2002, 11:15 pm
cant wait :-D

MrKhan
October 25, 2002, 6:02 am
Well its some bugs but im going to realase a new version before the 1,06 and i hope you will like the mod

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 28, 2002, 1:33 am
cant wait...estimated release date?

Daz
October 28, 2002, 1:57 am
i bet its out monday [:D]

Hades
October 28, 2002, 7:58 am
Hi, Im new :D

So other ppl do this too eh? i have changed all the cluster 'nades to red to match worms

http://members.optusnet.com.au/l00neys/red-clusters.zip

MrKhan
October 28, 2002, 12:29 pm
well its a huuuuge storm in us and ArcWolf is flying there somewhere so I dont know when he will put it up but I told him to put it up as soon as possible so check [URL] to read the review and i can brag it got Highly Recomended and I have to say im proud and I hope many people here will say it was a good mod and the email for the mod is thescsbox@hotmil.com

Daz
October 28, 2002, 1:59 pm
damnit why dont these urls work [:(] i keep getting a web1000 thing, same with www.soldataction.tk

ArcWolf
October 28, 2002, 4:08 pm
Well, you guys can read the review on my site but I cant find what happened to the damn zip file with the mod in it... SO, I cant upload it to my site... I have no idea what happed to it... IT was right here... CRAP... when Mr. Khan comes back online I will get a new copy from him. Until then bite your lip and wait for it....

Sorry.

By the way, Daz those links work just fine for me and everyone else I've talked to. Are you sure your typing it in right.

Daz
October 28, 2002, 5:57 pm
hehe im not typing. just clicking. copy and paste does the same.. they used to work [:(]

grrr why does it keep going to http://www.web1000.com/ :''(

[edit]i cant see your avatar either [/edit]

ArcWolf
October 28, 2002, 7:23 pm
That is really strange. Because I am having no problems... Try clearing your browser cache. By the way, if it is happening to you it should be happening to me because I dont own the host www.web1000.com I just have my webpage there, I have to view it through normal internet channels just like the rest of the world.. No problems for me at all, avatar shows up and so does the webpages. http://arcwolf.fasthost.tv/ This is the correct link, I just tested it out. If you have a proxy caching system you should clear that out as well, and if you have a DNS cache clear that too. Clear the Browser memory cache as well, maybe even restart your computer after doing all that just to be safe, if all that doesnt work I dont know what to tell you. Does anyone else have this problem?

Anyway, I have recieved the mod from khan again and am working on uploading it... Slow upstream connection though and it looks like it will take about an hour if all goes well. I'll let everyone know when its done.

ArcWolf
October 28, 2002, 8:04 pm
Ok, for those that can view it, the Mod is up at my site in the mods section. The link that Mr Khan provided for the review no longer works just use my official site link to get to the review in the mod section. ArcWolf's Den

Enjoy.

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 28, 2002, 9:56 pm
currently downloading it :) you should tell people if they are having trouble downloading to turn off their download manager thingies...anyways cant wait to check it out...nice layout on the review :)

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 28, 2002, 10:06 pm
ok...finnally got it :) very cool...but i dont really like the interface...its kinda umm bland :/ still VERY cool tho :) like the sounds lots. lol m79...NON :)

Wampyr
October 29, 2002, 4:00 am
hey, i downlaoded mod... but it isnt workin, know what is wrong?

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 29, 2002, 4:03 am
what do u mean? how is it not working? what did you do?

Wampyr
October 29, 2002, 5:30 am
whenever i unzipped it, it gave me a folder called "scmod01" and i dont know what to do from there... is that what u got? thx

ArcWolf
October 29, 2002, 5:41 am
You have to extract the zip file to your Soldat directory.

I have been working on fixing the problem with getright. I think I may have came up with a solution. I have also recompressed the zip to an ace file and made is a self extracting exe file. Its a little smaller so it should save some download time for everyone and a little bandwidth for me :) The exe should also suggest extraction to the directory that soldat is in. If not just select your soldat installation directory and let it overwrite any files it asks about.

This update should be done in about 15 minutes from the time of this message.

Wampyr
October 29, 2002, 5:48 am
thx, i will try it out

MrKhan
October 29, 2002, 3:48 pm
Shadow I wanted to take the pics from cs but MGL-MK1 isnt a weapon in cs so I wrote NON but in SCS 0.2 Im gonna fix that include a mappack and fix some more
btw what did you other think of the mod?

Wampyr
October 30, 2002, 12:40 am
mrkhan--------YOUR MODE ROXORS!!!!! lol
freakin tight man, loved the additiontional graphics and familiar sounds of cs (loved that m4 silenced man---nice touch!!!) i definately recomend this mod to any and everybody!
only thing i was gonna ask, is if u could change the wep names on the "buy"(i guess that is what u call it) menu....
love this mod man, very very well done

MrKhan
October 30, 2002, 11:00 am
Im sorry but soldat doesnt allow me to do that but ill try get many people in my scs team so when soldat gets modable god knows what Im gonna do with SCS

mightysmaug
October 30, 2002, 3:28 pm
not good as ý expected,but still cool(and the best mode for soldat).silencer is really good.and what you think about my weppack?

MrKhan
October 31, 2002, 12:34 am
witch weppack? what you mean not as good as you expected?

Wolfsrudel17
October 31, 2002, 11:29 am
The website doesn't work, so can you please e-mail me your mod ? wolfsrudel4@compuserve.de ;)
Or post the direct-link.

Wolfsrudel

MrKhan
October 31, 2002, 4:32 pm
hmmm no [URL]

ArcWolf
October 31, 2002, 4:35 pm
Actually, the web site does work... just for some reason not for you. You might want to clear your browser cache, memory cache, DNS cache, and any proxy caches you may have between you and the internet. If you still cant get the site to work... I cant help you. There is no directlinking to the file... For one, I dont allow it, for 2 if you cant see the site how are you going to see the directlink?

MrKhan
October 31, 2002, 4:41 pm
for me it works super! and great thanks to arcwolf for leting me have my mod safe with him

Wolfsrudel17
October 31, 2002, 5:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by ArcWolf
Actually, the web site does work... just for some reason not for you. You might want to clear your browser cache, memory cache, DNS cache, and any proxy caches you may have between you and the internet. If you still cant get the site to work... I cant help you. There is no directlinking to the file... For one, I dont allow it, for 2 if you cant see the site how are you going to see the directlink?

Nothing work's :( Perhaps a friendly user can send me the mod :) wolfsrudel4@compuserve.de

Wolfsrudel - want to have this mod

b00stA
October 31, 2002, 6:24 pm
Doesnt work for me, too.

MrKhan
October 31, 2002, 7:37 pm
ill send by msn wolf

CuteCow
October 31, 2002, 7:46 pm
Site isn't viewable for me too. Please send to Smartie2000@aol.com
Thanks!

ArcWolf
October 31, 2002, 10:11 pm
Hmm.... Very odd, Could people post what Browser they are using and what the Error is? I'm viewing it with MS Internet Explorer version 6.0 SP1, I got no error and My ISP is DirecWay.

ArcWolf
October 31, 2002, 10:17 pm
The only way I can get any error is if I type in the following web address http://arcwolf.fasthost.tv/index.htm or some other file not on my site. Then I get the following web page: http://web1000.globalreachinc.com/404/mainstream/abcsearch2.html its not case sensetive, and it shouldnt require putting index.html in the url... if someone could try putting index.html in the url let me know what happens --> http://arcwolf.fasthost.tv/index.html

MrKhan
November 1, 2002, 12:30 am
CuteCow : The mod is on 3meg hotmail doesnt allow more then 1024kb

Flanagan
November 1, 2002, 12:51 am
I dunno, I am thinking of changing hosts, to fix that. Anyway, I didn't really like the interfa e gfx because they are clunky, and well, the original ones are the best I think. Oh well, I'm happy with them and my cursor. :)

MrKhan
November 1, 2002, 12:52 am
who you talking to?

ArcWolf
November 1, 2002, 3:01 am
Hey flanagan if you can find a host that is free, with 50Mb of space and unlimited bandwidth usage, along with the ability to allow directlinking and compression or exe files on the site...all without a single banner ad or advertisment, you be sure and let me know. Cuz this is the only one I can find.

CuteCow
November 1, 2002, 5:12 pm
Ah, would it be possible to upload the mod to AOL- webspace so that people having probs accessing the site could download from there, or do AOL have a bandwith limit?

MrKhan
November 1, 2002, 7:02 pm
ahhh!! dammit ill find one more host then , any volunters? *bad spell*

CuteCow
November 1, 2002, 10:41 pm
See question above. I have enough space available (4the mod).

ArcWolf
November 1, 2002, 10:47 pm
Very odd, duno what the deal is, I'm working on mirroring the site. Kind of like how www.gamecopyworld.com does their site. If you see that one of the links doesnt have a ONLINE image besite it then.. go to the next. :) Should have that fixed as such in a week, the only thing that is holding me back if finding hosts, which I am activly searching for.

ArcWolf
November 2, 2002, 11:29 pm
For anyone who reads this and hasnt seen the post in webpages forum, my mirrors are located at http://kickme.to/arcwolf There are two there, so if you are still waiting to get this mod you should have no problem getting it now. If you still have problems... start thinking about getting a new isp.

CuteCow
November 3, 2002, 12:57 am
cool, the second one works for me

ArcWolf
November 3, 2002, 2:01 am
Just a quick question. Did the first one say offline? Just need a little input on that subject. I want to know if my online offline link is working or not.

MrKhan
November 3, 2002, 2:59 pm
please fix that problem arcwolf , and I need to speak with you ASP

MrKhan
November 4, 2002, 1:12 pm
PS: I hope you all hear that after shooting with berret you hear a reloading sound directly before you can shot again , very useful

Retroburn
November 7, 2002, 12:51 am
I kno of a host with 50megs dunno bout the other stuff http://www.50megs.com

Retroburn
November 7, 2002, 12:52 am
They have alot of plans if you want one for free it is 50 megs if you want over 500 megs you gotta pay but they have cheaper plans.

ArcWolf
November 7, 2002, 4:02 am
Already been to all the free hosts on the net. Trust me on this, only 4 have fit the needs I have. www.50megs.com was not one.
Http://www.web1000.com was one
http://www.flatface.net was one
http://www.faremount.nu is one... Haven?t heard from them yet though.
http://www.netfirms.com was almost one; they don?t allow directlinking, that was the only thing that kept them from being one....

All the rest I have found have restrictive bandwidth limits, obnoxious banners and ads, outrageously small file size limits, IE under 1mb, no support for zips or exe files. the list goes on. The banner ads are not so bad, I can hack my way past them and remove them from my site, but the other crap is not tolerable. It seems as though I won?t be able to find much more then 3 mirrors that are any good.

By the way, this is getting way off topic.

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 7, 2002, 4:24 am
netfirms allows direct linking...or am i thinking of hyperlinking? im using netfirms :-/

ArcWolf
November 7, 2002, 5:46 am
I already tested it for direct linking, its not allowed. You must be thinking of something else.

MrKhan
November 7, 2002, 6:47 am
Arcwolf need to talk with you about the SoC site

ArcWolf
November 7, 2002, 4:04 pm
Ya know Mr. Khan I do have a PM... why dont you use that instead of this?

MrKhan
November 7, 2002, 7:25 pm
dont know lol anyway people listen up!! im working on a second mod AND the update for SCS witch hopefully will come before 1,06 but im sorry that the second one wont be , it will come after because of the maps *the maps will have remaked scenery and the soldat maps will look goofy with my mod's remaked scenery's*

November 7, 2002, 11:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by MrKhan
...witch hopefully will come before 1,06 but...

No 1-0-6 for you

MrKhan
November 8, 2002, 6:59 am
v1.0.5 - v.1.0.6 , Sorry sticky , you diged your own grave

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 9, 2002, 6:33 am
lol "v1.0.5 - v.1.0.6"
michal clearly said 1.1.0 :)
heheh
diged :)

what do u mean when u say custom sceneries? cant wait too see :)

MrKhan
November 9, 2002, 10:10 am
Download latest version of Soldat: v1.0.5b - my point was based on that one , so no mater what mike or you say I will have right =P =). I mean I will make own tree's and all , or I will reqruit some guys to the team to do it , its already someone and ArcWolf have some secret info so he is kinda one in the team to hehe , and shadow the gameplay CAN actuly be changed without coding
and I hope people will see how to use it to their advantage

AjaX
November 9, 2002, 6:48 pm
MrKhan<--- Checcked out your website; Cewl! men ja tror du får byta texten till nåt lättare läsbart font eller vad tror du ??

//AjaX//Supreme Ownage!

AjaX
November 9, 2002, 6:52 pm
MrKhan<----
U Dont think me could join your clan ??

running on modem though... sure could get laggy but were gettin DSL in january :D

P A R T Y!!

AjaX
November 9, 2002, 6:55 pm
PS! Your link is down to the MOD but it's up on ArcWolf's den:
http://arcwolf.fasthost.tv/mods.html

//AjaX\\ SuPrEmE KiCkaGe !!! (?)

AjaX
November 9, 2002, 7:47 pm
Checked The Mod and its kewl, but its like this: the Colt is named Aug...ROFL That cannot be! also have you changed accuracy on the weapons ?? + There is "NON" on the gren. Lancher... UGLY!

//THaNX!!

AjaX
November 9, 2002, 7:54 pm
MOD= Aug is Colt ?? thats wrong!

mightysmaug
November 9, 2002, 8:07 pm
we can change only the skins,not the names on interface

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 9, 2002, 9:30 pm
ajax next time please edit your posts...that was like 5 consecutive posts...

MrKhan
November 10, 2002, 9:21 am
AjaX : That was a little noobish. If you THINK you know enought to write in my topic , then you should KNOW enought to write about my mod.That it says Aug and not colt well Mighty just told you. And the NON bug yes , its kinda logical and some may founded out why even if I didnt tell them anyway , its because all the weapons are from cs (interface-gfx\guns) and cs doesnt have a GL so I writed 'NON' but I will change that and some more things and btw , I play without 'interface-gfx\guns' so i will take my time =P =)

AjaX
November 10, 2002, 12:26 pm
:D Sorry 'bout the spam... didn't really think 'bout it y'all know :D

DjOracle
November 10, 2002, 7:30 pm
yo ajax...huh sweden? nämen tjena!
....(mitt första inlägg)...

trallallalla...mina banor rockar!...
jag ska lägga upp dom någon gång...

MrKhan
November 11, 2002, 6:57 am
oracle jag addar dig på msn , min nya mod behöver banor
BTW : sorry for the swedish people

AjaX
November 11, 2002, 4:16 pm
LOL ja fick minsann inte prata svenska...
ps. Khan din weapon gfx på "minigunnen" var inte helr ändrad... varför var du då tvungen att ta bort GL:n helt ??

Oracle <----- Du rockar ;D
BTW <---- Sorry there :D My english isn't as good as khan's :D:D:D

THaNX!

MrKhan
November 11, 2002, 5:01 pm
vadå ta bort den helt? och säg ett vapen som liknar minigun i CS

btw : my english suck

Wampyr
November 11, 2002, 10:57 pm
well... so does my swedish or whatever that is... lol

Snipa_WarezdudeJG
November 11, 2002, 11:03 pm
c;'mo everyones waiting better sho it soon :)

High
November 12, 2002, 3:49 am
i know eh
when is that new mod coming OUT!

MrKhan
November 12, 2002, 6:54 am
witch? the secret one or the next realese of SCS?

AjaX
November 12, 2002, 3:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by MrKhan
witch?

WITCH !!! WITCH !!!

Häxan kommer !!

MrKhan
November 13, 2002, 6:42 am
ajax stop it.. *damn swedes... * ;)

mightysmaug
November 13, 2002, 2:43 pm
theres not so much normal swedes around here

Flanagan
November 13, 2002, 5:46 pm
Could you guys please try to talk in English. Thank you, I cannot moderate something I can't read.

AjaX
November 14, 2002, 4:27 pm
Hehe, SOrry bout it, thought y'all could learn some Swedish !!

no ??

MrKhan
November 14, 2002, 6:45 pm
Flanagan : thats the reason we talk it lol just jk hehe , no but sorry for that.. please forgive me dear santa claus killer!

Boer
November 14, 2002, 8:02 pm
Ja. Iemand van S.A Wil vir my Post?

DNA.styx
November 14, 2002, 8:46 pm
Please keep posts in English so our moderators can do their job efficiently. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Forum Rules

MrKhan
November 15, 2002, 12:39 pm
why not throw the post away?

High
November 17, 2002, 1:16 am
when is your mod coming out MrKhan...

MrKhan
November 18, 2002, 6:48 am
Well I dont know. My cashe and RAM memory is f*cked so its not very easy doing something specialy the forums so dont expect many posts from me but add thesocbox@hotmail.com on the msn

High
November 18, 2002, 9:11 pm
i did!

MrKhan
November 19, 2002, 6:15 am
are you k1ll3r_1@hotmail.com? why didnt you say so! and stop spaming in all the mod topics.. thats my job!! lol

High
November 19, 2002, 9:05 pm
MrKhan: shut up man, nows is mine

MrKhan
November 20, 2002, 1:14 pm
not really and dont say shut up too me. khan: are you k1ll3r_1@hotmail.com? why didnt you say so! and stop spaming in all the mod topics.. thats my job!! lol

hmm I said spaming is my job. You said 10minutes ago you warnt spaming? Did you have a change of heart or stupidity? Ill go for stupidity. I guess you ran outta life and started spaming.

High
November 20, 2002, 9:55 pm
MrKhan: so you mean you ran out of life too thats why u spamming...and i juz wanted to post message..not trying to spam...and i just wanted a higher level in the forum rank system...and as before...i said not just you can spam i can do...everyone else can

MrKhan
November 20, 2002, 10:35 pm
well no. but I dont have much life if in alone and when Iam Im here

High
November 20, 2002, 11:05 pm
MrKhan: well me too

mak89gt
November 21, 2002, 1:46 am
I loved this mod! its sooooooooo cool![8D]

High
November 21, 2002, 9:11 pm
mak89qt: well then...you and me just cant wait until the next version

MrKhan
November 21, 2002, 9:24 pm
if it will be one...

High
November 21, 2002, 11:50 pm
MrKhan: what you mean by "if it will be one"...dont understand...sorry...please explain

MrKhan
November 22, 2002, 9:17 am
Well I will change the 'NON' that you call bug and change all the weapons but its like , will that do? do so people starts like it. Ow well. I hope itll go better with the secret mod

RapMobile
November 22, 2002, 3:41 pm
--- Hi im new here =D I want some real action playing this game ---

High
November 22, 2002, 9:12 pm
RapMoblie: then play the game

MrKhan: secret mod?

MrKhan
November 23, 2002, 1:50 pm
you know my new mod ill going to do?

mak89gt
November 23, 2002, 4:25 pm
uh.....im mrkhans friend, so i like his mod a lot! espeacilly the weapon bar, health & fuel! better dan scooby mod!

High
November 24, 2002, 1:45 am
mak89gt: ever check the Worm interfaced mod by Psyl3ntShad0w? is way better in my opinion

MrKhan
November 25, 2002, 7:09 am
well I will change SCS's interface a bit. ofcource after my demands and I hope some people with actuly like it and please post all changes you want SCS before its too late

High
November 25, 2002, 9:47 pm
MrKhan: i thought you gotta change EVERYTHING in your next mod, ain't you?

MrKhan
November 26, 2002, 6:57 am
well interface , weapons (working on the mp5 replacement) and no Im not going to change the helmets and kaps sorry

High
November 26, 2002, 9:08 pm
MrKhan: leave the skin alone...you might mess up the mod if you change skin...some people might not like the new skin stuff...

MrKhan
November 28, 2002, 3:50 pm
did I say I whould?

High
November 29, 2002, 12:41 am
MrKhan: man, poeple are so sensative nowadayz....

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 29, 2002, 6:50 pm
Damn man very popular post

High
November 29, 2002, 10:17 pm
Kahuna-CorlanMcD: what you mean by very popular post?

MrKhan
December 1, 2002, 3:53 pm
yeah , tell us. join the many/system shock2

High
December 2, 2002, 4:20 am
MrKhan: wtf you talkin about?

Kahuna-CorlanMcD: helo? anyone here? earth to Kahuna-CorlanMcD!

Y'all: holy crap this thread has 132 posts including this one, 7 pages...holy ****!

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 6:47 am
well its Khan's Mod what do you expect? and I meant 'Yeah tell us Kahuna-CorlanMcD' and the rest is regualy bull****

High
December 3, 2002, 2:46 am
MrKhan: this thread is nto even about SCS no more...is just crap and sh*t talkin from peepz here...and there are no updatez and new info on SCS...so suck my dic*!

MrKhan
December 3, 2002, 5:55 pm
okey , the new SCS will contain a kick in your ass

High
December 3, 2002, 9:28 pm
MrKhan: ya and a 4D version of you face!

DesperadoJimmy_Outkast
December 5, 2002, 7:52 pm
Hey guys, if u want to see a preview mod of Desert Siege (that I made) goto hosted.barrysworld.net/soldat

feedback to DesperadoJimmy_Outkast@hotmail.com
and plz post comments on the hosted.barrysworld.net/soldat forums.
I don't go to here often

I will update Desert Siege mod in a few weeks :)

MrKhan
December 5, 2002, 8:01 pm
high : I Love you 2
desperate outcast : where? cant find it , btw : put the url between [URL]

High
December 5, 2002, 9:35 pm
MrKhan: waht?

DesperadoJimmy_Outkast: i did! is nice!

MrKhan
December 7, 2002, 11:20 am
high : your moma
desperate outcast : sorry , didnt like your mod its toooo.. yellow lol =)

High
December 7, 2002, 11:24 pm
MrKhan: is suppose to be yellow, which hence "desert" which is kinda yellow and brown in colour! duh!, and don't flame my mama...i just reported you to DNA...

MrKhan
December 7, 2002, 11:28 pm
why did you do that when you told me a couple posts ago to suck your dick?

DNA.styx
December 8, 2002, 1:23 am
MrKan's got you there High :O)

Play on.

High
December 8, 2002, 4:06 am
MrKhan: fine i m sorry about that, lets stop OKAY!

Deleted User
December 14, 2002, 5:49 pm
He's mod is really good!

High
December 14, 2002, 6:22 pm
-b- rariuz: i guess is okay...

-Soldier-
December 14, 2002, 9:21 pm
Hey Mr Khan........ great job w/ the mod...... its tight

High
December 15, 2002, 1:50 am
-Soldier-: thats waht they all say

-Soldier-
December 15, 2002, 6:48 pm
Im just speakin the truth......... the guns are way [:-censored]in tight

High
December 15, 2002, 8:24 pm
-Soldier-: what...

-Soldier-
December 16, 2002, 5:42 am
All im sayin is that I like his mod......

High
December 16, 2002, 9:51 pm
-Soldier-: thats very nice of you

c0n
December 17, 2002, 2:47 am
quote:don't flame my mama LOL [:D] [^] that put a smile on my face...btw i just recently tried the mod, its good, but eh i dont use it anymore, gj though

High
December 17, 2002, 3:28 am
c0n: what mod you using then?

gromgutten
February 7, 2003, 9:45 pm
can you post some screen shots?

SuperKill
February 7, 2003, 10:26 pm
LMAO !!!
dude look at the dates
ur like......late ;P

Evolution
February 20, 2003, 11:59 pm
yo u have screens yet?

N1nj@
February 21, 2003, 12:34 am
screen of what?

master
February 23, 2003, 12:14 am
i made a capture the flag map today ( for 2 ours ) and if anybody want it just mail me. My adress is martinxxx12@hotmail.com

DNA.styx
February 23, 2003, 12:30 am
master, best post details of you map to the 'New Maps' forum in a new thread.

N1nj@
February 23, 2003, 9:40 pm
yup...so we could download it =P

Evolution
February 24, 2003, 3:58 am
nice mod khan!
(keep em coming!!!)

Abortion
July 23, 2003, 7:39 am
Is this MOD still usable w/ newest version?

Middlemoor
August 7, 2003, 4:59 am
*bump*

Middlemoor
September 28, 2003, 4:05 pm
Well where is the new one?