( search forums )
Bionic Commando single gun
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Zero72
July 31, 2005, 10:44 am
If you never played Bionic Commando on your NES way back in the day, then odds are reasonably good that you suck. It was one of the best games ever. Seriously.

As a nostalgia sort of thing, and because I was bored, I made that old completely nondescript NES-quality rifle for Soldat. It's a USSOCOM replacement.

[IMAGE]

Modifies sound, bullet, shell and everything. Yeah, don't worry, the dropped image is in there too. Oh, and it changes the name, so you'll have to copy-and-paste without the Txt folder to use it with any mod other than default.

Get

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 11:17 am
it looks like a nintendo gun..

MOFO NOFO
July 31, 2005, 11:31 am
Omg your stupid, because it was from a nintendo game....

July 31, 2005, 12:46 pm
Soz zero, i never owned a nes....im kinda backdated....sucks to be me!

I think it lacks a bit in detail, but i haven't really seen waht it looks like, so i can't really comment.

The Geologist
July 31, 2005, 2:39 pm
lol, havn't played Bionic Commando in years! Good job man, I like the look of it. Now if only we had that little extendo grappling hook thingie...

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 3:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOOmg your stupid, because it was from a nintendo game....

I'M stupid? ..ever heard of irony?

The Geologist
July 31, 2005, 4:23 pm
Don't drag this topic down by getting into some petty bickering. Keep it about the gun.

Zero72
August 1, 2005, 3:02 am
quote:Originally posted by 117I think it lacks a bit in detail...Of course it does! =P quote:Originally posted by The Geologistlol, havn't played Bionic Commando in years! Good job man, I like the look of it.Glad you like it! =) quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNow if only we had that little extendo grappling hook thingie...lol, yes. Now you've given me this mental image of grappling through the Jungle Map and mowing people down with an MP5...

Edit: This is the mandantory part where I give the thread one last bump to see if I get any more comments before letting it die.

Keron Cyst
August 1, 2005, 7:47 pm
*posts before letting it die*

Could use a bit of shading. Can't say anything else; I've never played the game xP

Zero72
August 2, 2005, 8:38 am
Urf.

[IMAGE]

There was going to be a gostek to go with it, but it sucked. [/understatement]

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 9:58 am
Hmmm, nice gun.