( search forums )
My personal 'racism' in Soldat.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Chakra`
August 1, 2005, 10:26 am

I am not a racist.

However, I am an excessive stereotypist!

Very thin line of difference there. I enjoy people from other cultures and countries, however I do find their characteristics can follow a certain 'trend', at times. Of course, each person is individual. But as an excessive stereotypist, I find myself amusingly catagorising people by their nation.

eg: Israelis.

The following amusing example is a recent encounter with an israeli player.

[[UP]Bucadibacco] Bucadi Rulez
[[UP]Bucadibacco] :D
[[UP]Bucadibacco] hahaha
(TEAM)[Chakra] Flag stolen, going top
[[UP]Bucadibacco] hah
[[UP]Bucadibacco] LOLOL
[[UP]Bucadibacco] nice suciding :D
[[UP]Bucadibacco] hahah
[[UP]Bucadibacco] hahahahaha
Chakra captured the Blue Flag
[[UP]Bucadibacco] KILL THIS NOB
[Chakra] eh
[Chakra] which one
[[UP]Bucadibacco] u
[Chakra] got a problem luv?
[[UP]Bucadibacco] yea
[[UP]Bucadibacco] hahaha
[Chakra] well i'm admin to this server
[[UP]Bucadibacco] mohaaa
[Chakra] so if you have a problem, feel free to share it
[[UP]Bucadibacco] mohaaa
[[UP]Bucadibacco] haha
[[UP]Bucadibacco] rocknrol
(TEAM)[Chakra] is he on medication or something?
[[UP]Bucadibacco] :D
(TEAM)[Chakra] he laughs like a bloody nutter
[[UP]Bucadibacco] i heard that
[[UP]Bucadibacco] ISrael Rulez
[Chakra] that explains it -_-
[[UP]Bucadibacco] stfu u idiot nazi
[[UP]Bucadibacco] antisemik!
[Chakra] oh please luv, chill
[[UP]Bucadibacco] stfu nazi
[[UP]Bucadibacco] brb

..into which he idled until being kicked. I wasn't doing anything in soldat to entice him into an arguement. He seemed content doing his best to spawncamp me however.

(note the ironic use of 'luv' and 'guv' to emphasise a brittish cockney in the stereotypical manner. See how stereotyping is fun?)

Now ...obviously... this by no means represents all israelis.That would be stupid. This person 'alone' is quite obviously a twat.

However, you ever seen an israeli Soldat player thats 'reserved' of opinion? As i've witnessed, most israeli soldat players I encounter are often willing to express themselves, are proud of their nation despite any faults, and generally quite talkative and loud.
They also seem to be very organised individuals, they don't screw around in Soldat and play to win, and they play hard.

Finnish people, on the other hand, I find very 'dull'. They hardly ever talk, I rarely encounter them saying much in IRC or in-game, and don't appear to be very humourous. On the plus side, i've never met an easy finnish player. In fact everytime I meet a finnish player, I can often guess by their aim: it rarely ever faults. I've played fin's who get the first shot of an auto, and all shots to follow to hit. No missing. Even witnessed one bloke getting a multi getting just headshots with a single clip from an mp5. Not one bullet hit the body. Amazing!

Germans...Have I ever met a german clan? I don't know. They usually keep to themselves and as of most previous ESL tournements, crowd them. What are they all upto? The few germans that spread their wings internationally are very well known, and obviously theres selfkill.com and their massive amount of servers. Unfortunately they don't live up to any stereotypes (although they talk funny), so I can't make much fun of them.

I would comment on the canadians and yanks, perhaps say that they're all a bunch of loud idiotic tits, but unfortunately it ain't true. Another classic stereotype ruined by a shocking array of rather decent westerners who play soldat. I do however notice a slight difference in the majority of noob players vs euro ones. New american players seem to lean towards barret and 'open' camping, whereas euros seem to lean towards m79 and hiding in little spots and corridors and are more keen with a knife, although both have their share obviously. Why is that?

American new players also tend to occasionally be more friendly, and generally relaxed. Across the atlantic, they seem very uptight and easily annoyed. And yet technically, we grow a larger supply of weed.

Polish players. Not much to say on them, but why do they always end their name in PL? Is being Polish important? No other nation of people seem to advertise their country as much as these guys. I don't understand that.

Anyone else got some more stereotypes? or is this going a little below the belt..

Pixofied
August 1, 2005, 10:48 am
Um... No Brits? XD

- Half of this is probaly correct, but I dout anyone would admit it...

Chakra`
August 1, 2005, 10:52 am
Brits is something else altogether. We're most noticable for our indecent amount of sarcasm. More than you could possibly imagine. Our entire culture is based on it.

flab
August 1, 2005, 11:07 am
Ignore Budanoobi, he was convinced SaD cheated and hacked in a clanwar because we won 10-0 10-0 and someone used m79 boosts. Nice to see he's still about though, I thought he'd vanished months ago :D

MOFO NOFO
August 1, 2005, 11:11 am
lol dont bother stereotyping australians ><

anyways that was a pretty funny read.

Ymies
August 1, 2005, 11:19 am
yea I admit that fins are probably the best shooters you can find in this game o_O the most wannabes are finnish so they likely play (Please refrain from swearing)ing much and become good that's all

i am ahab
August 1, 2005, 11:20 am
not at all below the belt for me hun.

i enjoy making references to britsh things in my general groupthink. i imagine its both to express my nationality through humour and as much to make giggle the people 'in the know'. as an example i regularly like to cite the fact that DAVID BRENT IS A HERO TO US ALL and has clearly no relation to a pikey.

personally im happy to be quite an extrovert in game, either happy or firkin ticked off at some scumhead doing my nut in. dam theiving gypsies.

as a general stereotype a fair few brits are a bit mad i guess. i blame alan partridge.

from my experience a lot of eastern european players enter a server with a quick cze and then proceed to have a five minute conversation involving a lot of pro grebly veetveet which i can only surmise is very important and far exceeds the need to actually play the game.
is there an important life changing event occuring every few minutes in the eastern block that causes such urges to stop playing and muse over life, death, the universe and where i lost my packet of peanuts? i guess there must be. are they still shelling there? and eating rehydrated rations?
i believe i can fairly confidently conclude that poland and her sisters must be permenently at defcon 5. and someones unplugged all the irc servers hence having to chat in game. see how out of touch MM is? he's a predator fan. thats a new film out there, its still showing in the one remaining cinema. we had that in 1985. madness.

hmm now lets recap kids. ive been:
throughly abusive to our eastern comerades for no reason - check
generalised eastern euopeans by saying that they're all poor and are still vicitms of some ethnic clensing regime - check
therefore achieved coming across as a wenker like the typical brit foriegn policy dictates i must else be i'll be hanged - check
made little reference to the actual thread topic and just gone off on a tangent like most people do on this forum by just reading the first post and then replying, ignoring any other replies and thus rendering intelligent conversation bloody hard - check
turned the thread into a weapon coversation - THUS FAR FAILED

good god this has become so satirical i dont even know where im coming from. sorry chak! i have failed to name any other behaviourisms! erm emergency stereotype!: all italians say ciao and make scooter noises in game...

ThaD
August 1, 2005, 11:22 am
You forgot to say "what most polish do. Credit card fraud."

SuperKill
August 1, 2005, 11:25 am
i'm sorry to say that its true. its not a secret that (the majority of) israeli gamers are the most sh!tty kind that no server admin would like to have playing on his own server.
they are rude, OVER-arrogant, and way too 'patriotic'. they will go "ISRAEL RULZ YOU NAZI!1!11" if they ever get a chance.

its a problem wellknown even in the israeli gaming crowd.
its really pathetic and there's nothing to be done about it besides banning them.

as for bucadi~ he's just an idiot. a type of person that doesnt worth the trouble typing to anyway, cause he'll either ignore, or wont understand you at all. he's been around for a while now.. i thought most people would know him for his retardness.
i'm also sure that if for example, bucadi~ will read my post now, he'll call me a nazi and a traitor to my own people. as i said - retarded.

Ok
August 1, 2005, 12:24 pm
I beg your parden?!?!?!!?!
Using that idiot as an example of the Israeli community is like using Jaz as an example of the british one!

So excuse me! they are quite annoying and quite dumb (much like any other community who is filled with kids no more then 15).
But he is so far from the mainstream, actualy I could seriously describ him as a freak of nature.

I know alot of the kids in the IL community, most of them are just kids and even they don't behave like that.
You can actualy see them growing up in the community, learning its ways and what is not welcomed.
While that freaking IDIOT!! has been around for more then 2 years and became only more dumb with the time.

Please don't think of him as an Israeli cidizen, just think of him as a monkey with no nationality! and hand him some bananas! he likes that.
ty.

Chakra`
August 1, 2005, 12:25 pm
Ohhhh hush you god damn jew ¬_¬

(of course what I meant to say was, that 'example' was merely an [extreme] over-emphasis and somewhat over-negative example of stereotyped israeli extroverted characteristics)

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 12:34 pm
I've always found Israelis quite aggressive, argumentitively.

oneill
August 1, 2005, 12:48 pm
-_- omg...thats just buca...he is stupid..please dont think that all of the israelis are tards..
he is just a dude from big comunity...thats lil rude to say "israelis are aggressive" and all..evrey people is defrent.
yeah yeah my english sux i know,please chakra next time dont write those things and MARK that the guy is from israel or something thats little sux and can make ppl think bad things..thanks and please dont get down on me cuz my english..thanks you.
btw sk:i am sorry but it seems you are doing some kind of "backup" when you are saying "he will come and say i am traitor" or what ever.. yes you are from israel thats means you are rude and idiot and all of this..no? pff next time you can say that not all of the israelis are doing it and alot of israelis players that are more then 14 will be very mature..most of them ^^....

Ok
August 1, 2005, 12:48 pm
Yes, but not monkey like...<_<

m00`
August 1, 2005, 1:11 pm
has anybody bothered reading this? -_-

quote:Originally posted by Chakra`
Now ...obviously... this by no means represents all israelis.That would be stupid. This person 'alone' is quite obviously a twat.

frogboy
August 1, 2005, 1:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by oneillplease chakra next time dont write those things and MARK that the guy is from israel or something thats little sux and can make ppl think bad things

He bolded the following text: "this by no means represents all israelis"

As in, not all Israelis are that retarded.

Ok
August 1, 2005, 1:13 pm
Yea I got that, I still feel offened whenever someone mentions he's an Israeli......

Zegovia
August 1, 2005, 1:27 pm
Nothing to say about swedish people? oh well..... guess you dont meet many of em... :P

The @venger
August 1, 2005, 1:28 pm
whaddabæud nårvegians? lol

SuperKill
August 1, 2005, 1:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by oneill
yes you are from israel thats means you are rude and idiot and all of this..no?

how about no?
i wrote - the majority, didnt i?
i never said all israeli gamers are retards, i said most of them are. if you feel you're not a retard, why do you actually care if i thrash-talk the israeli gaming community?
you have no reason to care, specially when its the truth.

you can deny it all you want, but its a fact that most israelies cant behave online. (arsim, yeladim ktanim, etc)

ontopic - i got opinions on almost every nationality, but those opinions are from a mmorpg i used to play in the past.
the thing about polish people is true btw, they'll shove the PL tag anywhere they can in their name.

Chakra`
August 1, 2005, 1:41 pm
BUT WHY?!?!?

Zegovia
August 1, 2005, 1:51 pm
To tell that they are Polish? XD

papasurf31
August 1, 2005, 1:55 pm
"American new players also tend to occasionally be more friendly, and generally relaxed. Across the atlantic, they seem very uptight and easily annoyed. And yet technically, we grow a larger supply of weed."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am ahab
August 1, 2005, 2:26 pm
the [pl] is to inform you that due to the shelling they may be cut from the game at any moment.

or die from hunger.

like, duh.

lastpatriot
August 1, 2005, 2:42 pm
I think it's to align with the Creator. Psy-warfare

Chakra`
August 1, 2005, 2:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31"American new players also tend to occasionally be more friendly, and generally relaxed. Across the atlantic, they seem very uptight and easily annoyed. And yet technically, we grow a larger supply of weed."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok ok, so there evidently is the stereotypical american 'brat' who shouts abuse only in caps. Still, only in america have I come across the occasional fresh-faced soul who seem to be exceptionally polite.

Captain Ben
August 1, 2005, 2:55 pm
Australians... I'd say we're generally all we humoured and polite, but then there's the occasional ass who makes us all look retarded (Mickle ;)).

As for New Zealanders... What can I say? They like sheep.

i am ahab
August 1, 2005, 3:19 pm
and you like cricket. and you call us 'poms'.

notably, i take no pleasure in announcing to you, captain ben aussie fella, that this 'pom' thing is in no way insulting.

please inform your country. message ends.

lastpatriot
August 1, 2005, 3:28 pm
Some Americans, who I wish I had no ties to, use l337 speak, more than other nationalities.

Hoodlum
August 1, 2005, 4:09 pm
ROFL!

That kid has also called me a "nazi" before.

ráz0r
August 1, 2005, 4:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ok
Using that idiot as an example of the Israeli community is like using Jaz as an example of the british one!

Your a retard if you cant see that Jaz is clearly mocking people like him. When he starts talking gibberish about vaseline & stuff. Maybe im.. he's just.. too good.

papasurf31
August 1, 2005, 4:39 pm
Yeah, we (amercans) are mostly really nice, but if you ever meet a player who threatens sexual acts toeards you because of a videogame, he's either korean or american. And since Koreans are too busy with CS and starcraft and RO to bother with soldat, say hi to the immature "yanks" for me.

Oliver Stannus
August 1, 2005, 5:21 pm
Hey there was a thread a while back about what types of players are bound to show up in servers and what different nationalities' characters look like, but I'm not sure where it is. After playing Soldat on and off for a while I can say I've formed my own generalisations.

Korean: Either removing one's fingers is extremely popular in korea, or keyboards are outlawed; as you will hardly ever see them grace the server with their opinions. A small vocabulary of 'hacker' and 'corea', as well as smiley faces made up of wierd combinations of letters suffice for communication. They are too busy staying number one in the server, usually with double the next highest score. While perhaps not as skilled as Finns, they don't spend as much time writing words consisting entirely of K's, A's, M's, E's and N's; and hence Koreans will win without being noticed. They are usually white or lightly coloured and almost always hunt alone. Survivors of accidentally stumbling into a fully-Korean server often speak of frenetic deagle battles and insanely high scores.

Japanese: Japanese are the type of players who like to gather in large groups and discuss anime and the meaning of warfare. They stick to Japanese servers and will all have wierd English names. Contrary to popular belief, most players sporting the name 'Sakura' are infact American wanna-be's. Like Koreans, Japanese can go for long periods without typing messages. Speculation exists as to whether Japanese have evolved a telepathic ability, or are able to communicate in a series of commando-rolls and gun-pointing.

Finns: Usually group in two's or three's in European servers. Can use any weapon, even if it hasn't been invented yet. Can only be defeated by type-killing or by another Finn. Nearly always wear blue and are distinguishable by the floating imcomprehensible sentences above their heads about two seconds prior to killing you. Will use deagles, knife and m79 and usually avoid autos. Finns run and jet extremely fast. Often stop to have a group meeting in Finnish in the middle of a 12-player CTF map. Unlike their Polish counterparts, Finns are unsure which side they were on in WWII, or if the won.

Since I have said all these potentially nasty things about these people, I might as well talk about my own country, Australia.

Australians: Just like Americans, but more individualistic. Aussies are vaguely aware of the existence of other soldat playing countries in the world, but consider themselves the best players in the world, none-the-less. Generally too laggy to play meaningful games with any other countries than Japan, or New Zealand (referred to in terms of sheep and inability in the sports of cricket and rugby). As such, Australia is a closed soldat community, with its own pro players and leagues. Best way to spot an Australian is to look for the player asking "Who the heck is Michal Markinowski?", while complaining about lag.

Teh Panda
August 1, 2005, 5:31 pm
Yes, we fins are kinda sullen... :P

But still im kinda social person. Atleast _I_ think im a nice guy..

ThaD
August 1, 2005, 8:12 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=13681&SearchTerms=polish - discussion about the .pl tag :)

Meandor
August 1, 2005, 8:40 pm
Hey, I though UP had died in the paleozoic era.

The Geologist
August 1, 2005, 9:18 pm

American new players also tend to occasionally be more friendly, and generally relaxed. Across the atlantic, they seem very uptight and easily annoyed. And yet technically, we grow a larger supply of weed.

Sir, you forget yourself! Pistols at dawn!

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 9:20 pm
Harr I have got nazi talkings with bucadibacco too (he is just jerk don't listen him)
those stereotypes seemed to be rather righ

LazehBoi
August 1, 2005, 9:59 pm
Oh. Didn't read this before I posted.
quote:Originally posted by Oliver StannusAustralians: Just like Americans, but more individualistic. Aussies are vaguely aware of the existence of other soldat playing countries in the world, but consider themselves the best players in the world, none-the-less. Generally too laggy to play meaningful games with any other countries than Japan, or New Zealand (referred to in terms of sheep and inability in the sports of cricket and rugby). As such, Australia is a closed soldat community, with its own pro players and leagues. Best way to spot an Australian is to look for the player asking "Who the heck is Michal Markinowski?", while complaining about lag.
That is pretty much correct, except most players aren't smart enough to construct literate sentences like that.
"sif michale markincowskee made soldat stop bsing barret n00b camp".

that fuking sniper
August 2, 2005, 1:01 am
Americans are nice? You should have been to most of the PS vs. HS matches and whitnessed the crap. The level of sarcasm was so thick one could cut it with a knife. As I'd agree that in the U.S. there is a good measure of laid-back people, it is also home to (in my opinion) the lowest age group of gamers who will brag, insult, and do generally dumbass stuff.

bl00dy_n0se
August 2, 2005, 1:19 am
Polish players like to do ":]" smileys ;p
And to say something about german players: Yep, I think there are just 2 german Clans (~DoG~ and FM|) who are known international. The others just play ESL and dont know about the IRC and International leagues. They just see the ESL, but there are much better leagues!
So you just meet sone clanless german players on Public...can't say something about them

_Mancer_
August 2, 2005, 1:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Oliver Stannus

Finns: Usually group in two's or three's in European servers. Can use any weapon, even if it hasn't been invented yet. Can only be defeated by type-killing or by another Finn. Nearly always wear blue and are distinguishable by the floating imcomprehensible sentences above their heads about two seconds prior to killing you. Will use deagles, knife and m79 and usually avoid autos. Finns run and jet extremely fast. Often stop to have a group meeting in Finnish in the middle of a 12-player CTF map. Unlike their Polish counterparts, Finns are unsure which side they were on in WWII, or if the won.

The part about the killing = Not true.

I kill them all the time in gathers, all I get is bi.tched at about lag.

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 1:44 am
You can't be serious Mancer! That's just too amazing!

_Mancer_
August 2, 2005, 1:48 am
I think their easy sometimes :1 Because I'm so cool *flex*

But then again they think everyone sucks besides Finnish people

(cough urhos skoskav deeji)

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 1:51 am
Oh right, Skoskav has suddenly turned finnish?

_Mancer_
August 2, 2005, 2:05 am
Whatever he is, he hates me because I'm from USA :[

[PS] - Mancer (teamchat): So why do you hate me again skoskav?
::NbK:: Skoskav(teamchat): yank
[PS] - Mancer (teamchat): I see..

ráz0r
August 2, 2005, 2:42 am
he meant to type (Please refrain from swearing)

edix: the word for masterbation

Teh Panda
August 2, 2005, 7:52 am
Skoskav = Evul Swede.

EDIT:
Flamewars has begun! Take your hats and chidren to the safety!

Captain Ben
August 2, 2005, 12:26 pm
If this turns into a flame thread, I'll eat my hats. All two of them.

Rambo_6
August 2, 2005, 7:41 pm
You made canadians and americans seem so similar, chak! But we aren't!

At least, that's how i view it. More Americans that canadians seem to be homophobic while playing soldat, for instance. Whenever you massacre them they may say stuff like, "OMG GAY" or, "HOMO NOOB". And they tend to stick to the more 'solid' weapons, like automatics. Although that can't be said for ALL americans, a lot i've played seem to follow that trend.

Canadians? I'm not sure about us.

Kazuki
August 2, 2005, 8:22 pm
I agree with TFS. During most USA vs USA clanwars, the flaming is turned on to maximum.

On another note, I'm very confused here. =| I'm of European ethnicity, but I'm an American citizen, and I don't seem to fall into any categories. :(

SuperKill
August 2, 2005, 9:25 pm
you fall into one actually ...

BORING!

jk, well sorta.

Kazuki
August 2, 2005, 9:36 pm
<_< I see ... My feelings shall forever be scarred. BLASPHEMY!

that fuking sniper
August 2, 2005, 10:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 You made canadians and americans seem so similar, chak! But we aren't!

At least, that's how i view it. More Americans that canadians seem to be homophobic while playing soldat, for instance. Whenever you massacre them they may say stuff like, "OMG GAY" or, "HOMO NOOB". And they tend to stick to the more 'solid' weapons, like automatics. Although that can't be said for ALL americans, a lot i've played seem to follow that trend.

Canadians? I'm not sure about us.

... Canada sucks.

Kazuki
August 2, 2005, 10:14 pm
* THE MORE YOU KNOW *

aprilninety
August 3, 2005, 8:15 am
heya, chakra! it's your friend from across the atlantic!

...and across the US, to the pacific! Manifest destiny!

Anyway, I can agree with you on the point that it may seem like different denizens in other countries may have patterns in their soldatting. Maybe these stereotypes occur because the proportions of american players to any other country is tipped to the US side, thus you see more of it?

I always like to think that russians like to barret...

lastpatriot
August 3, 2005, 1:13 pm
I haven't noticed too many russians.

I'm an American citizen, Asian(Chinese) Jew. I must fall into some kind of amalgamation of the Asian/Israeli/American stereotypes...

i am ahab
August 3, 2005, 3:22 pm
good lord. were you created in some botched 50's American B-Movie war hero experiment?

Beavis Mao, the beard of justice!

lastpatriot
August 3, 2005, 3:24 pm
Why, yes, yes I was.

Urge to kill rising...

aprilninety
August 3, 2005, 9:49 pm
...you mean like a hybrid? :D

according to calculations, jew + chinese = pride fighter who likes to spray.

chinese jew...that's a first. you're my heero!

lastpatriot
August 3, 2005, 10:43 pm
Yes, I was made by a 60's genetic lab. I was bombarded with toxic run-off to be a super soldier, but instead I just dislike rich kids. While spraying AK-74 bullets everywhere.

JOSH SMASH!!!!!!

Darkfist007
August 4, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Finnish people, on the other hand, I find very 'dull'. They hardly ever talk, I rarely encounter them saying much in IRC or in-game, and don't appear to be very humourous. On the plus side, i've never met an easy finnish player. In fact everytime I meet a finnish player, I can often guess by their aim: it rarely ever faults. I've played fin's who get the first shot of an auto, and all shots to follow to hit. No missing. Even witnessed one bloke getting a multi getting just headshots with a single clip from an mp5. Not one bullet hit the body. Amazing!
Im 50% Finn and that is true of me, to the extent of about 50%, rofl. >.< Im also 50% Canadain, and what you said of that is also true. BTW B.C is the worlds largest supplyer of weed, thats why Im so chilled out and rarely talk, even though I dont play stoned. >.<

Plz dont fame Canadians, we did nothing to piss you off. We are peaceful people, more or less.
Ive noticed from all my friends and fellow Canadians that Ive seen, we tend ot be very relaxed, if we get killed we are just like "meh" unlike other people who are like "GAY11!" and any other homophobic wording, and the like. If we die we dont see it as anything more then a slight bother, and a new target to hunt down. But thats just from what Ive seen of other Canadians.

wormdundee
August 4, 2005, 1:50 am
well i suppose you could be right darkfist

i usually dont say anything at all during a game unless someone i know is also in it

although i do like to, on occasion, hit a lot of keys such as, sadhjgsajdghsakd, when i do something that was extremely stupid

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 2:11 am

...American new players also tend to occasionally be more friendly, and generally relaxed. Across the atlantic, they seem very uptight and easily annoyed. And yet technically, we grow a larger supply of weed....

i agree with you on the american thing. i can immediatly tell if someone is and american. i have noticed that a bunch of ppl are very easily anonoyed

SuperKill
August 4, 2005, 2:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknobi can immediatly tell if someone is and american.

me too. they make the most simple, yet dumb, typing mistakes at their own language. ;P

VodkaZombie
August 4, 2005, 2:49 am
quote:me too. they make the most simple, yet dumb, typing mistakes at their own language. ;P

I think you've got it the other way around.

SuperKill
August 4, 2005, 3:06 am
wad 2 up 2 den? oloLOLLLZ???++

Kazuki
August 4, 2005, 4:13 am
Haha, I agree with that, Superkill, even though I myself am American.

"hw r u? gewd? k c u 2mro @ skoo"

Annoys the living crap out of me.

kylerlandry
August 4, 2005, 8:21 am
The Polish I see almost always complain about somthing...But they're never "mean" to anyone.

Teh Panda
August 4, 2005, 7:19 pm
I know polish people when i see them... Mostly because of they talk their own language even if they are alone. Like in one server, some polish kiddo started flaming me (noticed that from several "kurwa" words in one sentence) and he kept talking polish even if others said we dont understand you...

Karaffka
August 4, 2005, 11:33 pm
Learning english language in polish schools is obligatory. Maybe its time to raise skill level? ;)

quote:Polish players. Not much to say on them, but why do they always end their name in PL? Is being Polish important? No other nation of people seem to advertise their country as much as these guys. I don't understand that.
It's kind of pride... They usually 10-14 years old - just don't care of that :D They dont understand its not necessary to "advertise their country".

Scuba Steve
August 4, 2005, 11:45 pm
Yea i can agree even though im american a lot of americans are pricks. Yet I get criticized by many finn/euro players though i never say anything idiotic or do anything to insult them.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:29 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillquote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknobi can immediatly tell if someone is and american.

me too. they make the most simple, yet dumb, typing mistakes at their own language. ;P
i kind of looked at your post and was offended...then i laughed at my own mistake(take notice that there are no spelling of mistakes :p)

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 11:27 am
Uh huh, Bucadibacco has called me a nazi so many times.. I can't believe someone can become so famous just for being an asshole -)

Any ideas about czech players ? I mean, players from the czech republic. You surely know where it is.. no ? I saw it once on CNN positioned next to Iraq, thanks a lot.. well, nevermind, I just wanted to have my first post -)

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 9:15 pm
Well, now my point of view, from South America

Here at teh forgotten side of America, we are not so much soldat players, but we play very well. Brasil is the country taht has more soldat players, and the only one i know that has a big forum. USA players will always going to be kicked. If you enter to a server and they say "GRINGOS!" , u should be leaving in that moment. They say that is because Yankees do the same. But thats not true. Waht is true, is taht USA players are always talking, like the brazilian boys. THey are always sayin " OH GOD, P****NG LAG!" , "0\/\/|\|3D! (I HOPE that they have a binded key for that), and that sort of things. And thats for americans. Polish...well, almost everyday a polish connects to a Brazilian server, maybe their's are full. And well, a bit reserved they are, ANd the [PL] is for other polish ppl reconigse theem. ALL brazilians have the BR, for example. Maybe yo u dont need it, because there are a lot of soldat players at your country, but when there are a few, you like to know who is. And Argentinians....well, we have a server now :D, we are less than 50 in all the country, but we will grow. And yes, we are the BEST :)

SuperKill
August 5, 2005, 9:46 pm
i'm sorry but that's just funny.
**UsA|MARTIN joins the server
thepwn: GRINGO!!!!! GRINGO!!!!!11111
**UsA|MARTIN was kicked~~~

oh i know so much about BR you wouldnt believe. goddamn tibia..

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 10:47 pm
I find that if someone says "F A G" (can i get away with that word in this topic moderators?), its a 95% chance that they are american. Is this an american thing or just a coincidence.

And...Australian players,(I just had to do this sketch) *Steve Irwin voice* "Look! theres a noob over there! Just look at how scared he is, now im just gona use this lil minimi on him.... and ah yes, hes real pissed now! Just look at those minigun sprays, and how he resorts to the barret...."

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 11:29 pm
Well, after reading this topic, all I have to say is, I fit the American stereotype :P

I find this to be an excellent study on the different ways players from different countries play. You should write more on Soldat.

koil
August 5, 2005, 11:48 pm
blag is a shlong with a 'tad of anglo blaaaaaaaad.!!!

-TomPenny-
August 6, 2005, 1:00 am
Chakra` .. you dont know this guy?
Once he beat me in a duel (ARENA) with me having 350 ping and him 0 (he hosted) like .. 10 - 8 or so.. and after the time ran out (30mins), yes.. he was running around the map for 30mins, he said "pwnt" "noob" "you suck" "i beat you muhahaha" and "stfu you gay nazi" (after i said, that it was a ultra fair match). Altho, he was playing soldat for only a month or so.
I bump into him now and then, he goes: "hahaha its tompenis nazi noob"
(note that ive been playing soldat for almost 3 years now)
Is this normal for people to act this way?
And i asure you he is not the only one like that..

Chakra`
August 6, 2005, 7:34 am
I must confess, in my 2 years of play, this was my first ever encounter with Buca. I didn't think anyone would actually 'know' this retard...

Just goes to show, theres always some rock unturned with a mystery prize underneath in this weird ass community.

Aquarius
August 6, 2005, 7:54 am
I played with the retard a few times. "Nazi" is his beloved word. And mine is "/mute".

Drama
August 6, 2005, 11:25 am
hell, he's just a kid