( search forums )
What a coincidence...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
papasurf31
August 1, 2005, 2:03 pm
I'm also leaving for a week on Sunday (US eastern time). I'll be at White Mountain Christian Ranch, which is a summer resort for teens (most of which, including me, aren't evcen christian) where they just come together to meet kids from other regions of New England. I went last yewar, and it was a lot of good, clean fun and I'm looking forward to it this year also. The only downside is that they don't allow any intergender physical contact, but at least it's still a co-ed camp ;D

vash763
August 1, 2005, 2:12 pm
aw, well have fun

Captain Ben
August 1, 2005, 2:56 pm
Yeah. At our retreat, we get sent home if we're in a thirty metre radius of the other sexes' cabins.

Cookie.
August 1, 2005, 4:22 pm
Enjoy your cult expierience :o Get ze deprogrammers!

papasurf31
August 1, 2005, 4:22 pm
Wow, that blows. They sneak over at night sometimes, and we play some hardcore D&D. Sometimes, the counselers join in, and we whoop them with our loaded d20s. It's awesome. Then we (Please refrain from swearing) like rabbits.

Rambo_6
August 1, 2005, 4:36 pm
D&D IS ROXING THE BOXING

Famine
August 1, 2005, 5:05 pm
Urgoth the "Impaler" defeats Dordo the "Gimp" with SODOMY!

DT
August 1, 2005, 5:25 pm
Rolling for a complement
rolls a 17
Roll Success

have fun there
wish i could go on a vacation
bastaurd

n00bface
August 1, 2005, 6:11 pm
Hah I went to space camp (YES SPAM CAMP) and we weren't aloud to go upstairs to the girl's floor..but most of the guys in my 'dorm' did anyways..and then on the last day when people were supposed to 'graduate' from space camp, they all got kicked out! hahahah!

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 6:51 pm
I live in New Hampshire, so please don't litter in my state. Thank you.

P.S. - Please don't laugh about our state symbol.

The Geologist
August 1, 2005, 7:07 pm
Litter in his state just because he said that. Wussy New Hampshirens. ;D

Go get some girlies even if they don't "allow" it. That's the best time! Hope you get to do some good hiking or at least see some good views. Maybe even find some cool rocks...yes.