( search forums )
What's going on? =/
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 4:58 pm
95% Of the servers I join, there are spawn-hackers [that spawn whereever they feel]-> those are still kind of rare..., Air-Hackers [Seems kind of like speed hack, they just fly across map like mad...] - > ALOT Of FlyHackers.. they'r like EVERYWHERE nowdays...
Infinite Ammo hackers / Recoil Hackers etc.. those are also kind of rare but I came across few...

What happend to soldat? When did it became a full of hackers-game?!.. =/

GAMEOVER
August 1, 2005, 5:20 pm
1 person made a hack and past it to a few people those people passed it to a few people and so on, hopefully in the up and coming version these will be no longer useable.

Elemental
August 1, 2005, 7:01 pm
Hacks is AIDS and new soldat versions are new antidotes..but hackers adapt :/

_Mancer_
August 1, 2005, 7:49 pm
Just pray in 1.2.2 something new will be added to keep those idiots out.

F@NTOM
August 1, 2005, 9:36 pm
Any kind of protection can be bypassed, even if something was implemented in the new version it would be only for a short while before some idiot hacks it.

GunPowder
August 1, 2005, 9:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by F@NTOMAny kind of protection can be bypassed, even if something was implemented in the new version it would be only for a short while before some idiot hacks it.

You're right,You can't get rid of hackers, Nothing can be 100% perfect and good.

-Claw-
August 1, 2005, 9:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by F@NTOMAny kind of protection can be bypassed, even if something was implemented in the new version it would be only for a short while before some idiot hacks it.
Like who?

As far is i know EnEsCe has told MM all holes to create one, so i think there will be no hackers until someone finds out new possibilities..

and EnEsCe was one who created hacks, nowadays he helps communitym so i think there will be no hacking in 1.2.2...

Edit:
quote:Originally posted by that other one wic i dont remember :I
You're right,You can't get rid of hackers, Nothing can be 100% perfect and good.

Well, there is a possibility to hack, but if it is so small that noone can find it, there is no hacking...

GAMEOVER
August 1, 2005, 10:25 pm
OMG somethin is goin on today all the lamers are everywhere ive never seen so many players cheatin in 1 day.. some are even dumb enough to wear tags like this last guy, name was rN*Christian w.e clan hes with.. if your clan condones this stuff you guys are teh lame

-Claw-
August 1, 2005, 10:57 pm
hmm.. i dont think any of rN players are cheaters... ;S

So it is fake..

Elemental
August 1, 2005, 11:10 pm
That's pskyer, and I dont think he cheats :/

F@NTOM
August 1, 2005, 11:16 pm
Only time will tell...I'm not that optimistic about the new anti hack protection, if there ever will be one in the new version,we'll just have to see how much time passes before some idiot ruins the game with his new fly, or whatever hack.

mar77a
August 1, 2005, 11:44 pm
quote:EnEsCe has told MM all holes to create one, so i think there will be no hackers until someone finds out new possibilities..

Does someone know anyother hacker? (Don't answer with a name, just Yes/No)

Felix
August 2, 2005, 12:33 am
Don't play on public, and then you will be freeeedom ;p

-Claw-
August 2, 2005, 12:37 am
quote:Originally posted by mar77aquote:EnEsCe has told MM all holes to create one, so i think there will be no hackers until someone finds out new possibilities..

Does someone know anyother hacker? (Don't answer with a name, just Yes/No)

Well, there was some tutorials or sth on EnEsCes site back then when it was for hacking... there might be some, but I think that none of them is good enough to create working one to distirubte..

VodkaZombie
August 2, 2005, 12:59 am
I'm sure there are many soldat hackers, its fairly easy to hack. All you need to know is a tad of programming language and have an excellent knowledge of computer basics, and the game your hacking.

Luckily next version would have more security over hackers.

Chakra`
August 2, 2005, 2:05 am
The only decent way to prevent hackers is to have alot of admins on a server with custom passwords.

Whenever I got a few free moments, I check up on u13's 24/7 and the 2wai server. Used to get alot of hackers in them, but ever since I banned a few on completely random occasions, I ain't seen anymore.

I think I noticed some software for dedicated servers made in the apps forum...something about a 'fuzzy logic' programme that tells you when a hacker is in your server and needs your attention.

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 2:46 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVEROMG somethin is goin on today all the lamers are everywhere ive never seen so many players cheatin in 1 day.. some are even dumb enough to wear tags like this last guy, name was rN*Christian w.e clan hes with.. if your clan condones this stuff you guys are teh lame

Im sure you are mistaken in this situation. Christian A.K.A Psyker is not a hacker. If it was obvious this person was using hacks, for example Moving around the screen really quickly, Shooting knifes through his gun, or something like that, Then that person wasnt Actually Christian but someone who used his name trying to stain it.(This has happened beforre with me and mancer).

If you thought this person was hacking because he kept "owning" everyone or doing really good, Well I dont think he was hacking, because he is definately a good player :P. And if you go read the rules, It is forbidden to post a name of a person who hacks. I would really appreciate if you edit that out of your post, Because that person is in my clan and I know for sure he isnt a hacker.

ráz0r
August 2, 2005, 2:49 am
I went in a server and seen like two Jazhoes , was like roflol.
and skoskav seen someone called General Jazhoe ::NbK::, im liek e-famous kinda.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 2, 2005, 4:16 am
They aren't hackers. They are hack/trainer users. Don't give them that much credit.

AerialAssault
August 2, 2005, 8:20 am
I hardly ever see hackers anymore to be honest.

Captain Ben
August 2, 2005, 8:25 am
As long as you casn beat them, its all good.

MOFO NOFO
August 2, 2005, 11:29 am
This is probebly a reason MM brought EnEsCe back, so he can help with stopping hacks EVER coming into soldat. But there always be someone hacking..

DragonSlayer
August 2, 2005, 11:32 am
If Soldat was as big as say, Counter-Strike, then there would be hacking no matter what. So many players, so big community, no way someone's not going to find a way to hack. However, if MM is going to fix holes, then it's likely new Soldat version won't have hacks. And if it will have, probably not too many and it could take a while before one comes out. Well, that's what I hope.

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 12:51 pm
The dude who said that there will always be hacking, thats true but if the defense is good, then 95% of the hackers will not be able to hack anymore, because then it'll be aLOT harder to hack, and most of the "hackers" are retarded 10 y/o kids that got the program somehow..
Also, as a "senior" player at soldat [I play since 1.0.4B], I have never cheated massivly on an online server [I believe the hacks actualy makes the gameplay harder lol XD], but if I saw a server full of hackers then sure i'd turn on some hacks myself, which is probably what that christian did..... Get it? You shouldn't call someone a "Hacker" If you saw him once using hacks at a server where all the other players are hackers aswell...

MOFO NOFO
August 2, 2005, 12:54 pm
i dunno if 10y/o kids even know about soldat, they play rs, its more like 12+

bond_james_bond
August 3, 2005, 8:48 am
So true... Soooo true

aprilninety
August 3, 2005, 9:09 am
hmm, funny how 12 year olds learn about looking for hacks at such young ages.

but really, i haven't seen a hack implemented for more than 5 minutes on a popular server for months now.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 4:11 pm
then ur a lucky one aprilninety, I see hackers everywhere...non stop =///...even in places as popular as Selfkil etc..

GAMEOVER
August 3, 2005, 5:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Poopquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVEROMG somethin is goin on today all the lamers are everywhere ive never seen so many players cheatin in 1 day.. some are even dumb enough to wear tags like this last guy, name was rN*Christian w.e clan hes with.. if your clan condones this stuff you guys are teh lame

Im sure you are mistaken in this situation. Christian A.K.A Psyker is not a hacker. If it was obvious this person was using hacks, for example Moving around the screen really quickly, Shooting knifes through his gun, or something like that, Then that person wasnt Actually Christian but someone who used his name trying to stain it.(This has happened beforre with me and mancer).

If you thought this person was hacking because he kept "owning" everyone or doing really good, Well I dont think he was hacking, because he is definately a good player :P. And if you go read the rules, It is forbidden to post a name of a person who hacks. I would really appreciate if you edit that out of your post, Because that person is in my clan and I know for sure he isnt a hacker.

No, I saw that name flying all over the place jumping on air etc I can take my ass whoopins cus I get plenty of em and anyone whos starting to know me in game knows I dont whine or give excuses. I know what I saw and no one else in that server at the time was cheatin but that nick. Actually isnt hacking but cracking.

Psyker
August 3, 2005, 6:29 pm
wow either i am really good or that wasn't me

GAMEOVER
August 3, 2005, 6:43 pm
Then my bad for mistaken some lamer for you really wish you could reg your nick only as you download soldat that way if people really wanted to change there nick theyd have to redownload it atleast. If there isnt gonna be some kinda nick security this should make it more of a pita for lamers.

Psyker
August 3, 2005, 6:45 pm
well, if the guy wasn't using steyr/ruger/spas then it definitely wasn't me

Darkfist007
August 4, 2005, 12:32 am
You just gotta know how to counter them. Flyhackers are weak against long range and a nade thrown at where they are going. The guys that appear out of no where you just need quick reflexes, and the rest you can just dispatch with range. *Crosses fingers for a hack free soldat.*

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 2:05 am
i have only seen one hacker in the last two months. i geuss it is becuase i play on the private servers. there are usually no hackers in the private servers

VodkaZombie
August 4, 2005, 2:46 am
^ Obviously. Now whats funny is that we've encountered so many of these hackers that we find out different tactics on how to kill them, amazing.

UGK
August 4, 2005, 6:48 am
Screw the hackers man. i hate hackers they ruin a game for u. GO hack big games like Counter strike or Call of duty. oh and Vodka are u really a girl?

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 10:28 am
I hate hackers! >:| They are sooooo stupid.

*just kick vote*

Oliver Stannus
August 5, 2005, 1:11 pm
Hackers (not hack-users) may be misguided, but they aren't stupid. Personally, I really don't like them because MM specifically asked them to leave Soldat alone. If MM's word doesn't count for anything, and people can't even leave a little community game like Soldat alone, then it says something about those hackers. :(

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 2:22 pm
Is there a way to prevent oneself from being kicked ? I've experienced many games, when a cheater came and we were simply unable to kick him out -/

Well, the other thing is that many ppl won't press the magical F12 button even if they see someone is obviously cheating.. what is worse, they often admire the cheater, like 'wow, you're so cool, where can I get that hax?!' .. I always thought that playing online games, unlike singleplayers, is not only about having fun but also about letting other ppl have fun as well.. some players will never understand -(

NavySeal
August 5, 2005, 9:47 pm
Its more anoying when the player doesn't wanna kick them no matter how much you tell them, oh btw how can 95% cheaters still be rare? Do you think everyone cheats or what.