( search forums )
Can someone...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 6:44 pm
Can some make me a new ranny? I want more blood and gore. Like when it gets down to 50% health, I want it to make cracking sounds for his leg, then it falls off. And I want lots of blood dripping off of him! So can someone do that for me?

Zero72
August 1, 2005, 6:54 pm
Nope.

All you can mod is appearances, not the way the game works. The closest thing you'll get to what you're asking is just a much redder ranny, which will ultimately probably look pretty poor.

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 6:55 pm
Well I want more blood in soldat! LIke when you get get shot you start doing death screams or something. And more blood on the ranny.

Keron Cyst
August 1, 2005, 7:45 pm
Just change the hit-arg#.WAVs to more brutal sound effects. There's a 3X blood mod at [URL] I think.

- Tek -
August 1, 2005, 9:25 pm
Simply get all the blood textures open in MS Paint, got to Image, stretch/skew, then change both horizontal and vertical to 200%. BAM! More blood. That's what I use, and it doesn't look to pixelated either, but if you think it does, you coudl jsut use the spray can to fix that up.

I also tried this with the explosions, but then I get this green outline on teh explosions in game. I don't know why it does this.