( search forums )
Another one. [Tha n00b try]
Soldat Forums - Misc - New Forum Logo
zoldat
August 1, 2005, 8:26 pm
I know i know it isent that soldatish but it isent done yet i just wont to know what u think so far.

[url="http://soldatforums.com/forum_test.asp?forum_id=43&main=http://surf.frac.dk/soldatF_logo.jpg&fill=http://surf.frac.dk/filler.jpg"]TEST
[/url]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

New logo. Img replaced, test 2 (Logo size 29kb)

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 8:31 pm
Good, good. Move the [dots] closer to the text and it'd be great.

zoldat
August 1, 2005, 8:39 pm
i did that on purpose actualy lol

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 8:47 pm
Can you please post the logo as an image on its own please? I want to know filesize.

zoldat
August 1, 2005, 8:51 pm
29.12kb :P
i hade to take the quality a bit down

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 9:09 pm
Ok.

I think that you shouldn't space the url out around the dots, it looks odd :/ also, it should say 'Soldat Forums' instead of just 'Soldat'.

Kazuki
August 2, 2005, 1:11 am
Wow, very nice! All of the ones posted in this forum are ownage, but I very much like the style of this one, I don't know why.

Chakra`
August 2, 2005, 2:06 am
It's....really quite..nice.

What the (Please refrain from swearing) is it?

zoldat
August 2, 2005, 2:09 pm
The bg is a metal slug tank :P and a few soldat's

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 2:52 pm
To me, that logo feels like its just a load of soldats stuck on a random pattern. It doesn't feel particularly...'constructed'.

zoldat
August 2, 2005, 3:16 pm
i dont car what u think

this is how its gona be and im not gona make a new one or make this better

Hitman
August 2, 2005, 3:25 pm
Actually, I really really like this one. Obviously it's quite different from the others, but if you look at the preview for more than 5 seconds it actually blends quite nicely in with the forums. If Anna's version of Spyders doesn't get it, I want it to be this one.

Good job.

zoldat
August 2, 2005, 4:03 pm
thank u :D now im happy

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 4:23 pm
For me, its either this one, Ville's, or Kazuki's new one. GJ on this.

Deleted User
August 2, 2005, 4:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by zoldati dont car what u think

this is how its gona be and im not gona make a new one or make this better

Well maybe you should care what I think because:

1) I volunteered to look over this logo competition and I'm not getting anything in return for moderating this stuff.
2) The forums are for many people, not just yourself. If you want your logo to be put up there you might want to accomodate the opinions of as many people as you can.

EDIT: Post below deleted. Even though you put a couple of asterisks in, you're still swearing which is against the rules. Also, don't be such an ass.

zoldat
August 3, 2005, 4:45 pm
Grrr!

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 1:14 am
i dont like it....what is up with all of the wierd backgorund stuff

papasurf31
August 4, 2005, 2:52 pm
I like it. I wish i could make a logo, but I'm tied up with other soldat things, and I don't feel like doing one without the aids of programs like Photoshop or PSP.