( search forums )
How would you make a revolver type gun?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
- Tek -
August 1, 2005, 9:31 pm
I made vash's gun from trigun to replace the socom, but I've no idea how to do the ammo clip. Since the guns is a 6 shooter revolver, I would need to make about 6 little pixels fall when reloading, but not have them cover up the gun while its loaded. I'm unsure what to do! Perhaps I'll just not show anything for the clip.

Deleted User
August 1, 2005, 9:52 pm
Make the clips into shells to fall.

- Tek -
August 1, 2005, 9:55 pm
I know, but if the clip looked like the 6 shells, then it would show up on the gun as crap. I suppose I can't do it, maybe instead the clip will be teh rovolers roll of 6, then throw in a new one. Its not like a real rovoler but it would do well. Then I guess I would need to remove teh shells that show up when you shoot.

Tribersman-FR
August 3, 2005, 2:14 pm
there no clips after shoot !! you can do it invisible
you just need a short sound for the six bullet reload

*just a sugestion*

BlackBluRRR
September 12, 2005, 3:44 am
id like to see your trigun revolver, could u post a pic, or maybe even post it so i can download

peemonkey
September 12, 2005, 3:56 am
well with a pic you can basically just copy it and steal his work ya know....yea.

BlackBluRRR
September 12, 2005, 8:47 pm
well it wouldnt be stealing if i asked for it............

Kultfire
September 12, 2005, 10:53 pm
Peemonkey..who cares man..everyone else posted there pics. He could just go into the gun comp. topic and steal ANY of those guns.. but he isn't...(or is he?) Now if he posted it for him to download then...You said pic though. Honestly now..who would print screen, open paint, reverse it both ways, and use it? Hmm..probably a lot of people..don't mind me..typing aloud lol..

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of Vash's gun either..hey maybe you could do Spike Spiegels gun from Cowboy Bebop! :o

Twinkler
September 12, 2005, 10:58 pm
Kultfire, your signature and avatar are both too big, they must both be scaled down, unless you want Lapis Lazuli to bite your face off.

BlackBluRRR
September 13, 2005, 3:47 am
We got a little off topic there......... Neway, im not making a habit of jacking peoples ideas. Just want to see his pic, i used to like Trigun.

Svirin Kerath
September 13, 2005, 2:54 pm
why don't you try replacing the shotgun, instead of the socom? that way, it'll reload like a revolver, and you can change the bullet type to 1 and the ammo to 6 and change the damage too, if you like...

BlackBluRRR
January 3, 2006, 9:24 pm
Its been a while since someone last posted, not sure if this is still an issue but.... why dont u make the clip the same color as the gun. Then it would only show up when u reload.

Deleted User
April 20, 2006, 3:49 am
Make clip invisible...Durr. It's how I'm doing my sawn-off shotgun DEagles replacement.

peemonkey
April 20, 2006, 4:14 am
Good job recognizing that date of the last post.
Durr.