Eagleh
archie
Manifold
zaraza
Tyron
Perhaps
Obito
Kosi

Red players are inactive. (Or quit soldat and I don't know :])
Green players are recently recruited.

Welcome to new members Bart, Chakra, archie & Eagleh. Recruiting is now over, thanks too all applicants apart from felix and hoodlum ;).

Hoodlum
August 2, 2005, 8:22 pm
I would like to join.

Here is some info on me;

Ingame nick; Hoodlum.us
Clan Experience; EA(Eclipsed Assault), TF(Thunder F**k), Shinobi(Shinobi?lolz)
Time playing; 7 - 8 months
Contact; MSN; Msn address - hooodlum@gmail.com (3 o's)

I have also joined your IRC channel under the nick - h00dlum

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 5:34 am
Hoodlum is a great player, I definatly recommend him. He has a great personality, always ready to play, and is active. Fun to chat with too. :)

ráz0r
August 3, 2005, 4:14 pm
Me & Skoskav decided that were gonna keep it Euro only. You had me thinking maybe a yank side aswell, but we decided against it. So.. ::NbK:: still looking for 3/4 active high skilled players to join our ranks & then suddenly become cool & stuff just like us. Because im nice like that.

Hoodlum
August 3, 2005, 4:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by S4RHoodlum is a great player, I definatly recommend him. He has a great personality, always ready to play, and is active. Fun to chat with too. :)
I got in then I got kicked because I am american.

But thanks for the reccomendation.

ráz0r
August 3, 2005, 7:52 pm
Well.. if you got in, why did Skoskav tell me that you weren't good enough to join? Don't mess about the thread because you failed. Next.

3rd_account
August 3, 2005, 8:45 pm
You're the first yank that's not a jackass. Nevertheless there's a ping and timezone issue.

Hoodlum
August 3, 2005, 11:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rWell.. if you got in, why did Skoskav tell me that you weren't good enough to join? Don't mess about the thread because you failed. Next.
Good enough? I lost by 2 kills in DM ;| and he said "alot of people don't come that close to beating me".. I guess he either lied to me or to you.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 12:47 pm
Ok you have wasted the thread already so I will give you it straight.

Skoskav said you werent bad, but nothing special therefore.. not good enough. Also lag & timezone issues making you even less attractive as a member. Were you wearing the ::NbK:: tag after the match... no. I highly doubt you were, because I doubt Skoskav said the words, welcome to ::NbK::. He just said you weren't bad at deathmatch.. were not a deathmatch clan. We are a CTF clan, if you do not know what this is, it is Capture the flag.
Now go away, you failed and you can't take failure which I don't mind, but you are being a little girl about it now. So make like eggs and scramble!

Felix
August 4, 2005, 2:33 pm
I had same when i wanted to go in nbk, and that sux, I say ppl:

Go in nice clans, not like nbk .

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 2:43 pm
Razor's just an ass, and I get the feeling that most of NbK is as well. Almost any clan with that tag seems to be immature. =\

Outcast
August 4, 2005, 9:25 pm
"nice person, good personality" ROFL. That sure suits you, jaz.
And for one of the best clans, i'll rofl to that too.
Plus there's a lot more stuff that are, wrong about the clan.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 9:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by FelixI had same when i wanted to go in nbk, and that sux, I say ppl:

Your not even a (Please refrain from swearing)ing yank. How did you get it the same? Can't believe you said that. You failed because you are (Please refrain from swearing).

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 10:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliRazor's just an ass, and I get the feeling that most of NbK is as well. Almost any clan with that tag seems to be immature. =

You get the feeling that were asses? Any clan with our tag is immature... ok..

1. I don't care about youre feelings. Your feelings dont prove f*ck all.

2. I would agree that if some other clan was using the ::NbK:: tag, they would be asses. However, I doubt thats what you meant, retard.

kk, next?

Hoodlum
August 5, 2005, 10:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rOk you have wasted the thread already so I will give you it straight.

Skoskav said you werent bad, but nothing special therefore.. not good enough. Also lag & timezone issues making you even less attractive as a member. Were you wearing the ::NbK:: tag after the match... no. I highly doubt you were, because I doubt Skoskav said the words, welcome to ::NbK::. He just said you weren't bad at deathmatch.. were not a deathmatch clan. We are a CTF clan, if you do not know what this is, it is Capture the flag.
Now go away, you failed and you can't take failure which I don't mind, but you are being a little girl about it now. So make like eggs and scramble!

Rofl, you need to get your facts straight.

For one, I was wearing the tag as I asked Skoskav if I was in and he said "yes".

Drama
August 6, 2005, 11:32 am
Jaz is an asshole, dont join the clan, he doesn't deserve your efforts

ráz0r
August 6, 2005, 8:45 pm
Kk I don't care, your not a member and never will be.

We are looking for one more player, if good enough get back to me.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 9:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rquote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliRazor's just an ass, and I get the feeling that most of NbK is as well. Almost any clan with that tag seems to be immature. =

You get the feeling that were asses? Any clan with our tag is immature... ok..

1. I don't care about youre feelings. Your feelings dont prove f*ck all.

2. I would agree that if some other clan was using the ::NbK:: tag, they would be asses. However, I doubt thats what you meant, retard.

kk, next?

I have every right to calmly state my opinion, you however, have replied with nothing but a flame and angry remarks. I stated that you were an ass because you are, you've always acted that way and in my opinion, you always will.

I strongly recommend you stop, because this is the last time I tolerate another insult from you.

ráz0r
August 7, 2005, 10:55 pm
Recruiting over.

3rd_account
August 8, 2005, 12:54 am
Umm, I can't recall that. I know I told archie he could wear the tag, but not you.

quote:Originally posted by FelixI had same when i wanted to go in nbk, and that sux, I say ppl:

Haha! You're just mad at me c0z I refered to you as Alex and got you banned from gather a few hours.

Kazuki
August 8, 2005, 4:08 am
Wow, you guys are being real tards. It's not that you're immature, it's just that you expect people to almost worship you and respect you. If I knew nothing about who you guys were, and I thought it would be nice to try out, this thread would have changed my mind.

Also, Skoskav, thanks for pointing out to everyone that personality is based on where you live. ... Purebred jackasses.

VodkaZombie
August 10, 2005, 1:14 am
quote:Ok you have wasted the thread already so I will give you it straight.
quote:I highly doubt you were, because I doubt Skoskav said the words, welcome to ::NbK::. He just said you weren't bad at deathmatch.. were not a deathmatch clan. We are a CTF clan, if you do not know what this is, it is Capture the flag.

Personality check.

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 12:00 am
I would like to waste this thread by saying jazhoe can suck my wang and then get raped by my NA ping cause he can't hit a big pile of (Please refrain from swearing) with his m79.

sande24
August 12, 2005, 9:10 am
Ingame nick: Sande
Clan Experience: TRA and some other very small clans...
Time playing: 2 years

ráz0r
August 14, 2005, 3:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuli Almost any clan with that tag seems to be immature. =

what like, demonic, chakra, skoskav, steelix etc? very immature.

STEELIX
August 16, 2005, 10:36 pm
WHOAA I LIKE THE BUTTERFLIES WHEN THEYZ COME IN MY BUG NETTT!!!

Denacke
August 16, 2005, 10:38 pm
Kind of yeah :)

STEELIX
August 17, 2005, 1:18 am
*Chuckle*

ráz0r
August 17, 2005, 5:55 pm
/me wins, therefore nbk wins. gg soldatforums, joo lose once again :((.

DeMonIc
August 17, 2005, 9:50 pm
NbK died people. Scram.

Felix
August 17, 2005, 9:53 pm
Cheers !

Hoodlum
August 18, 2005, 12:58 am
Ahahahaha.

ráz0r
August 18, 2005, 5:45 pm
Whats the point in coming to say haha, you failed to join a dieing clan. Id rather let it die than recruit b00ns like you. ;O

firebolt145
August 18, 2005, 6:00 pm
You know raz0r, no offense but you really did create a bad image for yourself...

_Mancer_
August 18, 2005, 6:35 pm
SPOILER: NbK dies

firebolt145
August 18, 2005, 7:23 pm
xD

Hoodlum
August 18, 2005, 8:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rWhats the point in coming to say haha, you failed to join a dieing clan. Id rather let it die than recruit b00ns like you. ;O
Do we have to start this again? I was told I passed and to put tag on by Skoskav. Can you get that threw your thick skull?

ráz0r
August 18, 2005, 8:09 pm
can you get through your thick skull that he was talking to someone FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, named Archie.

Felix
August 18, 2005, 8:12 pm
I always liked to say that:

My avatar says: Kiss my sweet baby arse!

And let's cheers ! [IMAGE]

Hoodlum
August 19, 2005, 1:03 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rcan you get through your thick skull that he was talking to someone FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, named Archie.
Oh was he so I assume Archie was in the server invisible? Let me answer that for you NO. It was just me and Skoskav in the server and he told me so just shutup cause your wrong.

You fail.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 1:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Hoodlumquote:Originally posted by ráz0rcan you get through your thick skull that he was talking to someone FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, named Archie.
Oh was he so I assume Archie was in the server invisible? Let me answer that for you NO. It was just me and Skoskav in the server and he told me so just shutup cause your wrong.

You fail.

Wow you sounded exactly like a good freind of mine for a second...*shudders*

Morik
August 19, 2005, 3:23 am
razor is painting a bad picture for himself...although i respect people like chakra

ramirez
August 19, 2005, 5:36 am
I somehow knew after reading the first post that this thread was going to be like this.

firebolt145
August 19, 2005, 9:33 am
Hmmm... The first post wasn't that bad. It was only after he started shouting at hoodlum that everyone started getting bad impressions... Lol.

ráz0r
August 19, 2005, 1:20 pm
A bad image on the internet, brb im gonna go kill myself.

firebolt145
August 19, 2005, 2:25 pm
Hey, did I ever say it was life threatening? Suit yourself.

The Geologist
August 19, 2005, 6:16 pm
Firebolt...do us all a favor and go away. Leave this topic. You're doing nothing but making annoying spam at this point in time, and dragging on an already dead topic.

Try as you like, but you can't make yourself sound like the bigger man. It's over. Let it go.

GAMEOVER
August 19, 2005, 6:46 pm
oh nbk is just sooo tough they can down talk players who tried to join and fell short a few kills man you guys are teh l33t.

hoodlums a good player and hes in a better clan now anyway..

Nos-D
August 21, 2005, 10:35 am
::NbK:: no more :o.

ráz0r
August 21, 2005, 12:29 pm
The End.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 11:12 am
WHY NOT CONCIDERING JOINING SDTED?

SDted Official Soldat Clan

We are a very fast growing Soldat Clan with already about 30 members, which means that when there is a Clan Match, there will always be people to play with.

Please send your request to sdted.clan@gmail.com (short message with nickname, nationality and preferred weapons) or visit http://www.sdted.official.ws and go to the 'Membership' section to write a request!

OUR STATUS

NAME: SDted Soldat Clan
TAG: [sdted]
MEMBERS: 29
ONLINE: 1 month
RECRUITING: YES!
OUR MEMBERS: LOYAL, ACTIVE and GOOD
COMMUNICATION: Microsoft MSN Messenger (English)

Greetings

[IMAGE]

Hoodlum
August 22, 2005, 3:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by SDtedWHY NOT CONCIDERING JOINING SDTED?

SDted Official Soldat Clan

We are a very fast growing Soldat Clan with already about 30 members, which means that when there is a Clan Match, there will always be people to play with.

Please send your request to sdted.clan@gmail.com (short message with nickname, nationality and preferred weapons) or visit http://www.sdted.official.ws and go to the 'Membership' section to write a request!

OUR STATUS

NAME: SDted Soldat Clan
TAG: [sdted]
MEMBERS: 29
ONLINE: 1 month
RECRUITING: YES!
OUR MEMBERS: LOYAL, ACTIVE and GOOD
COMMUNICATION: Microsoft MSN Messenger (English)

Greetings

[IMAGE]
And why exactly did you post that here?

ráz0r
August 22, 2005, 6:22 pm
...The End.

DeMonIc
August 22, 2005, 9:54 pm
Please lock this.. it's like necrophilia now ;<

ráz0r
August 23, 2005, 5:45 pm
wtf retards, my clan, my ending. The End.

Hoodlum
August 23, 2005, 6:19 pm
The end of the clan.

[/last post] lock.

Felix
August 23, 2005, 7:23 pm
[IMAGE]

ráz0r
August 23, 2005, 10:47 pm
The two rejects trying to be a part of something they were too weak for :D. Sad really. The end.

STEELIX
August 23, 2005, 11:27 pm
Heh heh heh, NbK is famous enough to be thread hijacked by other clans' advertisements.

(The end.)

Hoodlum
August 24, 2005, 4:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rThe two rejects trying to be a part of something they were too weak for :D. Sad really. The end.
I still don't understand how you figure I got rejected anyway you should really talk it over with Skoskav as he obviously lied to you now please stop trying to cover your ass.

THE END.

STEELIX
August 24, 2005, 9:16 pm
Hey, Jaz's right, you're wrong mate.

The Geologist
August 24, 2005, 9:23 pm
Seriously..there are worse things than being rejected by a clan. :/

For example, pining on about it and then putting "The End" at the end of your post in an effort to somehow win the arguement.

Hoodlum
August 24, 2005, 9:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXHey, Jaz's right, you're wrong mate.
I don't understand how you got brought into this when you wern't even there? I shall relapse the story just for you idiots who can't get it through your head yet - I 1 v 1'd Skoskav and I lost by 2 - 3 kills.. are you still with me? Good. Well then I asked how I did he said "you did better against me then most people do" so I said "so what does that mean?" and Skoskav said "you can put the tag on" later that night on IRC he said btw where are you from I said America and he said "oh well this is a euro clan and your going to have to understand that we have diffrent views on America like we want it to blow up" (or something like that) and I said "Yeah I understand". Next day I was told I was kicked by Jaz from Skoskav. OMGZ IF YOU SAY KICKED DOESN'T THAT MEAN I WAS IN IT?! I wasn't told I was rejected I was told I was kicked after being told the day before I was in so sorry Jaz you are wrong.

ráz0r
August 25, 2005, 5:59 pm
No U R
gg the end.

DeMonIc
August 25, 2005, 8:37 pm
It doesn't even matter now. I wish someone would lock this ;(

ráz0r
August 25, 2005, 8:41 pm
/me last post.

silly Suasag3
August 28, 2005, 7:56 am