the absolute best IRC quote ever
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
FliesLikeABrick
August 2, 2005, 1:54 am
this guy is almost as newbish as most of the people on here
http://bit-bash.yoduh87.net/?38

Marbire
August 2, 2005, 2:18 am
Too lazy to read it all. I have reached a new level of lazyness.

Hitman
August 2, 2005, 2:25 am
It's basically what these f**ks were doing to me when I first starting using IRC.

Good times.

bl00dy_n0se
August 2, 2005, 2:27 am
lol made me laugh :D
_______
Uuuh I remember the time when someone said to me "try /part". I think this happend to many ppl out there

Chakra`
August 2, 2005, 2:30 am
Yeah....welcome to Soldat's immature side.

ráz0r
August 2, 2005, 2:50 am
I do not believe those are soldat players.

FliesLikeABrick
August 2, 2005, 2:57 am
that was in another channel that i idle in

that fuking sniper
August 2, 2005, 3:02 am
... not funny? Meh.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 2, 2005, 4:29 am
It's all been done before... Alt+f4 = Godmode in soldat. Heh.

mickle89
August 2, 2005, 8:35 am
n00bface is an asshead. Go have some more cybersex on the soldat channel. Bet that's why you banned me, so I can't see what you're saying. Ah well noobface one day that man might just come along for you. FAT (Please refrain from swearing), GO DRINK SOME MORE COKE, COME COME FATTY BOOMBA.

FliesLikeABrick
August 2, 2005, 12:37 pm
mickle, i thought you left?

i guess it is funnier if you know the disposition of the guys in there. they're generally bright people, and some ofthe stuff they say and do can be hilarious

papasurf31
August 2, 2005, 2:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89n00bface is an asshead. Go have some more cybersex on the soldat channel. Bet that's why you banned me, so I can't see what you're saying. Ah well noobface one day that man might just come along for you. FAT (Please refrain from swearing), GO DRINK SOME MORE COKE, COME COME FATTY BOOMBA.

Alright, just ban this (Please refrain from swearing)er now. I mean, in a topic not relating to n00bface at all, he just spams it out; swearing pointlessly and being just a generally insufferable asshat.

BTW - things like that happen all the time. I was lucky enough not to have that happen to me, and have someone actually explain the functions. <3 Surb

mickle89
August 2, 2005, 2:26 pm
This topic is about irc and n00bface banned me from irc for no reason - it was the first time he had even seen me on there.

DeMonIc
August 2, 2005, 2:37 pm
I could name plenty of reasons just by reading a few of your posts.

mickle89
August 2, 2005, 2:57 pm
I said nothing in IRC though.

lastpatriot
August 2, 2005, 2:59 pm
Your reputation precedes you.

Back on topic, that was pretty funny "Fathazza loves being quitted".

And, just because Mickle will probably delete the "Boomba" post, I took the liberty of Print Screening it.

[IMAGE]

Hitman
August 2, 2005, 3:09 pm
Mickle89, I tried to somewhat 'support' you in my other thread. Please, don't let me down. If you have a problem in IRC, sort it out there, or PM the member concerned. I don't want you spamming topics.

I'm serious, this is your last chance. I'm pretty sure quite a few mods are fed up with you and won't have a problem recommending your bannage to Styx.

lastpatriot
August 2, 2005, 4:55 pm
Thank you, Hitman. Mickle, after "1337 posts" some people, including me, wanted to forgive you. You failed, and you deserve whatever happens.

Messiah
August 2, 2005, 9:19 pm
Omg, this reminds me of what Karmazon and Spyder` were doing to me in Irc omg, that was rape, and when papasmurf brought up bukkake...omg never get over that *shudders*

lastpatriot
August 2, 2005, 11:12 pm
Just how did you not expect Karm to do that?

Ban Mickle

papasurf31
August 3, 2005, 12:11 am
Messiah, you know you liked it. As to what he's talking about, we told him to google image search the terms "harlequin baby" and "bukkake" because the sucker didn't know what they were. If you don't know, I'd suggest waiting until you are alone before testing both of these. :P

grand_diablo
August 3, 2005, 12:22 am
I prefer this quote:

http://bit-bash.yoduh87.net/?91

:P

FliesLikeABrick
August 3, 2005, 2:42 am
o god, make it stop

that was my first time ever in the channel, and i came in to find myself in the topic in a picture of my girlfriend and i. they saw it in a thread on bit-tech somewhere, and they were like OMG his gf's face looks like the forum admin!

hard times followed as everyone was like "Who is FliesLikeABrick and when did he come to the channel?"
reply: "oh, he is the guy with the girlfriend that looks like rtt"

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 3:39 am
OMG that was hilarious

does it cost anything for IRC?
i have been wanting to get it for awhile.

Milkman Dan
August 3, 2005, 8:02 am
You pay by the hour.

No, its free. http://www.silverex.org

Chakra`
August 3, 2005, 8:13 am
Off topic, but do you know a guy called ArsoN in #bit-tech, FliesLikeABrick?

He's an old mate o'mine..

mickle89
August 3, 2005, 8:33 am
lastpatriot: "some people, including me, wanted to forgive you" - bull(Please refrain from swearing). You never forgave me. No one did and they all started again.

Hitman: "If you have a problem in IRC, sort it out there" How the (Please refrain from swearing) do I sort it out there when I'm banned for no reason.

aprilninety
August 3, 2005, 8:40 am
wow, i'm still sitting here wondering why that person kept coming back into the channel...

...maybe he/she was the person that was joking around in the end?

n00bface
August 3, 2005, 9:04 am
so was rtt a girl brick?

papasurf31
August 3, 2005, 1:53 pm
No, he was a guy brick. :P