( search forums )
CTF Kobold
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Raptor
August 2, 2005, 3:37 am
CTF Kobold
YES! Finally after a long time I finished this huge map that is as big as B2b, as you all can see this map looks pretty much like B2b but better xD. It took me a LONG time (5 days) to make it. I reached the maximum placing sceneries without even knowing about it (I was very concentrated placing them) and the map looks great!
...Well I don't have anyone to thank but me xD.
The map IS WAYPOINTED.

Overview:

[IMAGE]

Download:
Click Here

I hope you like this map!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 2, 2005, 4:20 am
It needs some more color or some more scenery. It just looks...empty.

LazehBoi
August 2, 2005, 5:15 am
And a better background. Try to stay away from 'pure' colours. Try two colours of light blue (with maybe some green or yellow in one of them) for a nice sky-like look.
Maybe some colour too, and a different texture. Other than that it seems to be pretty good.

Elemental
August 2, 2005, 6:43 am
It's a bit..bland..i guess, when youre on route to the other base..just seems like a boring walk :/
and do i see red next to the blue polys? :O

Raptor
August 2, 2005, 11:14 pm
Yea... I guess I should fix the map a little

Raider
August 3, 2005, 1:30 am
Pretty neat map, but yeah, it is too empty in some areas. You focused on placing too much scenery in certain areas, leaving most of the map pretty barren and neglected looking. I'd say get rid of.. About half of the hanging moss or whatever that you've got below the spawn points and fill up the main routes some more.

-Claw-
August 3, 2005, 1:34 am
Otherwise kinda nice, needs more hills and stuff, easy to shoot from base to base :P