( search forums )
Bug in 1.1.2 Noone Can Connect.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
OblivionLord
February 10, 2003, 10:47 pm
People can connect to my server in all previous version except this version.

illicyx
February 10, 2003, 10:48 pm
I noticed that for the first 10 minutes or so when i got the patch...but people can join now.

OblivionLord
February 11, 2003, 12:22 am
Why was this thread moved? THis is a bug and alot of people i know cant connect to each other with latest 1.1.2. At this point I can only connect to a select few server and not all :(. I cant even host anymore :(

Krushersmith
February 11, 2003, 2:31 am
I cannot connect in 1.1.2 because it keeps calling me (and alot of others) a "cheater" after i left a previous game "pre-maturely" hopefully they can fix this soon

RisingAshes
February 11, 2003, 11:50 am
I cannot connect to any server or get any servers come up on my server list.
I may aswell be offline.
I hope someone who knows something replies asap.

DNA.styx
February 11, 2003, 12:22 pm
OblivionLord: Your post talked about your server so I moved it to the server help forum.

-------------

Krushersmith: see the 'Still Banned' thread in the bugs forum

RisingAshes: the lobby server is down at the moment ...go to the forum news page and look for the server stats box on the right hand side and it will say lobby server down at the moment.

And both of you...post your questions to either threads that already is there about your problem or to a new thread rather than posting to the bottom of someone else's thread. Do it again and I'll just delete you posts.

RisingAshes
February 12, 2003, 5:47 am
DNA: The lobby server is not down atm and I still cannot get any servers. I also cannot connect to any servers that I know to be functioning with the current version.
I have had this problem for a few days and deleating Soldat and reinstalling did nothing.

DNA.styx
February 12, 2003, 8:52 am
what happens when you try to connect?
(do you have a firewall, if so try disabling it)