( search forums )
(moved) stuff
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 4:18 am
jackbob is vvvv

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 4:20 am
i made a program its called soldat interface maker 5.0, i made a map.

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 4:23 am
Who the **** are you and what have you been doing with my cereal?

Seriously, if you're going to keep acting like a moron, I'm going to have to submit a definition for "JackBob" on urbandictionary.com ... Oh, and what a threat that is. God, whatever happened to decency?

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 4:26 am
hihihi

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 4:45 am
Hello. :D If you're a new member, then this is to your benefit. If you're not a new member and you're just another mindless dolt with nothing to waste his 20 minutes on but creating a new account and using it to annoy everyone else, please skip my whole post and go drink some milk because the nutrients are obviously lacking in your system.

Profile - Look through and change your account settings. Provide ways of contact, an avatar, and signature if desired.

Rules - Read everything before you go on making any more posts.

F.A.Q. - Once again, read it all. It will answer any questions you may have concerning the forums themselves.

[url="http://www.soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=44"]Need Help? Report Bugs[/url - This is the best place to get help that you couldn't retrieve from the rules or F.A.Q.

New Maps - Submit your maps here.

Fan Apps - Submit your applications here.

If you really aren't a new member, then please download this and listen to it countless times over, because it's obvious that you need it.

enjoyincubus
August 3, 2005, 6:11 am
Whoa, Kaz...I was unaware of your hiring to fill the Soldat Community Counselor vacancy.

If it were up to me, I'd pronounce this a lost cause. Ah, have at it. ;P

AerialAssault
August 3, 2005, 6:25 am
lock & ban?

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 6:28 am
i wanted to take that job :P, it would involve heqvy drinking most of the time :P. dont worry well never hear from this person again :P

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 6:34 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultlock & ban?

You copied me. >:D