( search forums )
It's time to straighten up ...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 5:03 am
Styx's signature states: "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

The problem is, morale is definately not improving, and beatings are not being handed out. These forums are in horrible condition concerning attitude and productivity. This is a place for people to meet, discuss important or popular topics, submit their creations and be positively complimented or given constructive criticism. If you have nothing of value to post, then why post it? We would be better off without it. What do I mean? ...

anyone play wow- world of warcraft
Hitman's Logo
What everyone has been waiting for
The replies in this topic.
Some of the replies in this topic.
this, [url="http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=25726">this ...
Banned from server
This game needs more ...
my movie

I can't be arsed to look for more, but hopefully you get the point. What can be done to prevent this from happening? Are our mods not doing their jobs or is the society just tumbling downhill at an overwhelming rate? You wanna f**k around? That's why we have IRC channels. Go do it there, because I, for one, don't exactly appreciate you pouring your immaturity on me like an oversized tea kettle with holes in it.

Any thoughts? I would like to have a discussion about this without some moron coming in and saying something undeniably annoying with their caps lock button on.

Edit: Whatever happened to the ability to flag posts?

<Pienne> Still, a PM should do the trick for that.
<Kazuki> Well ... I wouldn't exactly want to send 20 PMs per day.
<Pienne> Send them to styx or the person who is being a prick. What's the problem?
<Pienne> If styx doesn't like 20 PMs every day he should clean up the forums so people don't have problems with others.
<Kazuki> Styx is on the forums like once every couple of weeks, as far as I've noticed.
<Pienne> Well then maybe he can do something about that too.
<Pienne> Like maybe the mods can do something.
<Kazuki> That's why I created the thread.
<Kazuki> Maybe something needs to change.
<Kazuki> Seems like it's about time.

Also, this thread will probably end up being neglected, and that is extremely sad, because just like all of the other trying-to-accomplish-something-for-a-change threads, it ends up doing nothing when it has the potential to accomplish much.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 5:13 am
Hey, my topic is Bash Pit merchandise!

EDIT: Well, I do have something to say: so I'm a dumbass - okay. So I've made stupid topics - they're all in the Bash Pit. That's what the Bash Pit was made for - bashing. For the guy who made the topic about Warcraft, he posted in the Forum Logo Contest forum. You took the time to type this, GJ for you. Great post. What else do I have to say? I agree that some of the logos release (EG: Hitman's and Sticky's) were rather stupid, but hey, they get to have fun once in a while. Yes, I agree that the level of sophistication and maturity on the forums is rather low, and I'm no exception, but take it easy, and don't lose any sleep over it.

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 5:15 am
Thanks for the wonderful reply, AznBlood. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I type all of this up just to get you tards thinking and ask for your opinions, and all you can say to me is that your topic is "FINE LOLZ". Simply amazing ...

Edit: I didn't say you were dumbass. In fact, now that you've edited your post, it's a rather good one. Thanks. I do agree with what you say, too.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 5:23 am
Once again, I agree with you. I dont know how to say anything better or any differentely then ive posted 100 times in Hitmans thread, TheRelinquished's thread and other threads like this about how the forum members can keep things on these forums more intelligent and sociable.

First of all, I would like to suggest(to the mods) banning this Mickle fellow who has been causing a huge assortment of troubles and stuff on these forums, and starting/initiating or simply fueling many of the flame wars that are happening. Now I would also like to suggest banning this aznblood or azntrashcan whatever his name is guy who has been doing many of the things mickle is doing. I know it probably wont happen but... Banning those 2 guys (or atleast temporirily) can improve the current status of these forums in my opinion.

Theres other ways also. Try to keep your posts larger then 5 words, try not to attack someone else if you dont like something they have done or submitted(Say mapping or modding forums). If you dont like it, dont post in thier thread, unless your going to say something to them that will help them improve thier work.

n00bface
August 3, 2005, 5:37 am
Half of those topics were in the bash pit..there is no bash pit moderator, so beatings can't be handed out. the other topics that are outside of the bash pit (with the exception of meandor's) have already been locked and punishments handed out (again with the exception of JackBob's, because his posts are recent.)

quote:it ends up doing nothing when it has the potential to accomplish much.
my idea of accomplishing much does not involve every member of the forums turning into you..there are different opinions on a utopian forum, and mine also happens to not be devoid of humour..I agree a lot of things need to be changed. the intelligence level of these forums needs to increase, and the flaming has to stop. unfortunately, the second one will be hard to accomplish if the first one isn't intact.

Chakra`
August 3, 2005, 5:48 am
Just seems like 'all' anyone ever talks about these days is nonsense. All the meaningful topics, whether about soldat or religion politics sex drugs music culture history or me, just end up in...nonsense. These people make reading this forum pointless on many occasions.

enjoyincubus
August 3, 2005, 6:37 am
I propose adding a bonus game to every round of Soldat.
The winning team is rewarded with Round Em Up, a new twist on adding and multiplying numbers!
The losing team plays a game of Periodic Breakthroughs, loosely based upon Tetris and the Periodic Table of Elements.

In deathmatch situations, a simple game of Spellbound for the top 4 scorers, in which the 4 compete in a Spelling Bee.
The rest of the players could be handed virtual textbooks and be instructed to read a two-to-five page chapter, following with a summarisation to the best of their knowledge. These results could then be forwarded and read my Michal Marcinkowski himself, to help in development of 2.0.

It's not like the act of chasing down/burning at the stake all the dimwits will prove worthwhile. There is a viable explanation for their arriving here in the first place:

The game attracts and harbours these minds.

The game type just fits the minds of hundreds of semi-depressionary teenage males perfectly. Its style, its layout, even the game's release format (It's cool to be 'indie' and rockin, no?) just appeal to that age group.

The one downside to the game "finding a niche" is, uhh...the sheer fact that this niche is comprised of one of the highest percentage of idiots in the world, next to the Village Idiot population of Can Tho, Vietnam, the Mooseburger Clown Arts College in Buffalo, Minnesota, or even the Michael Bolton Fan Club (www.michaelboltonclub.com).

On the plus side, a good few of these boys "grow out of it", whilst a good few don't. Let nature take its course, perhaps?

We could drop cyanide poisoning at random intervals throughout the week. As a means of weeding out the weak. It's just not practical. What is practical is just talking sense and hoping someone listens. Or visit this forum strictly when conversation stagnates elsewhere. I certainly don't visit to catch up on worldly events and opinions. It's good for a few laughs, though, and there is some good company here. It's just few and far between.

Captain Ben
August 3, 2005, 7:09 am
After reading all of Kazuki's links, I've been shocked at how much of an arse I've been lately.
This may not mean much, but I totally agree with everything taken into consideration.
But then again, I might not have been that bad, I think most of the problem lies with... other members.

m00`
August 3, 2005, 7:10 am
i would like to clear things up about jackbob, i was at computer class and decided i would browse the forums, my friend was sitting next to me and then went to his computer and made an account and started messing around. ban him or what ever you wanna do, he was being pretty stupid

i dont think he'll be going back on anyway keke

Chakra`
August 3, 2005, 8:10 am
Well what do you propose we do about these pointless-posters anyhow.

Styx won't give out his godly powers, and moderating the bash pit probably won't do much for the rest of the forum. We can't educate people to post sensibly, as much as we can educate people to read sticky's before posting about vehicles.

Let's face it luv, we're screwed unless someone 'does a noah' on the server and wipe out all the crap.

Captain Ben
August 3, 2005, 8:38 am
What if vehicles became a (Please refrain from swearing) word?

that fuking sniper
August 3, 2005, 8:38 am
One thing that's been getting to me lately is that any intelligent *discussion* about anything from a legitimate suggestion to weapon balance is regarded and expected to turn into a flame war, leaving it littered with replies such as "Lock."

I agree with you, Kaz. Trust me, if it were up to me, (and it's good that it isn't :P) I'd underline a sentense saying that outside the bashpit, any non-constructive/innane/pointless reply will be deleted, and that if an offender repeats this 3 times or more, he is permanentally banned. Ah, yes. But yea, it's not up to me :P

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 1:00 pm
I'm not asking that every member turn into me, n00bface. It's not like I love myself. Good points, though, and those last two sentences are a fraction of what I've been trying to get accross. Anyway, I can't post much now, I'm off to school. I'll post later.

DeMonIc
August 3, 2005, 1:12 pm
As I see it, this problem is the fact that quite a few oldies are tired of new people asking newbie-like questions, so they troll around. Then you got people who are rather new, but they have trollish behaviour because that's what they see as an example from a member that they see as respected. There are only a minority of people here that don't go downhill as oldies.

lastpatriot
August 3, 2005, 1:34 pm
Yeah, I'll admit I have been an ass with the whole astericks typing thing, I should save that for the Soldat Bar.

I think we should ban Mickle, maybe warn Azn, and see what happens.

Does anyone else think we need a Bash Pit moderator, in case topics go out of hand?

papasurf31
August 3, 2005, 2:06 pm
Ah, now you see my side. I had an idea that this forums could be a democracy where we could VOTE (omg) who we wanted to stay and who we wanted to leave. Like, if a vast majority of people wanted someone to leave, they would get a temporaray ban. If they get enough temporaray bans, then styx should realize that this person is not acting up to the standards of these forums, and then proceed with longer term/perminant bans.

mickle89
August 3, 2005, 2:41 pm
I call for peace within.

lastpatriot
August 3, 2005, 3:29 pm
I like Surf's idea.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 3:36 pm
Yes, PS31 would most likely cast a vote out to ban me. What can I say? I'll just have to keep my mods to myself...

Rambo_6
August 3, 2005, 4:07 pm
Kazuki, i thought retarded posts like the ones you inked to happen everyday...

Maybe it's just me, but these forums have barely changed. n00bs are still generally unwelcomed, and there's always arguements going on in the bash pit...

ráz0r
August 3, 2005, 4:21 pm
Kazuki wants to be a mod so bad :(.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rKazuki wants to be a mod so bad :(.

Nice example of everything Kazuki has said thus far. Just for the fact of the matter, I agree entirely with Kazuki's first post.

ráz0r
August 3, 2005, 4:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuliquote:Originally posted by ráz0rKazuki wants to be a mod so bad :(.

Nice example of everything Kazuki has said thus far. Just for the fact of the matter, I agree entirely with Kazuki's first post.

your just a cumbum, you were the only person that liked the cereal reich comics & you will agree with what anyone you likes says. man its jump off a cliff lapis.. OK!

Hitman
August 3, 2005, 5:28 pm
Although I agree with pretty much everything you've said, Kazuki, I don't apprecaite you using my thread as an example of the standard I apply to writing on these forums.

It didn't attack nor insult anybody. It was merely posted because I was challanged to make my own Logo by Spyder after teasing him about his.

Outcast
August 3, 2005, 5:48 pm
Meh, too much to read, but then again, i think i would agree if i read it. And yes most people here suck.

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 7:24 pm
I see what you're saying, Hitman. I suppose I went a bit far with the topics I linked to. I apologize.

I guess that from everything I've said, I'm just basically asking for some cooperation on this opinion of mine, which seems to be shared by many people that have posted in this thread. Thank you to those who took that extra minute to post a few extra words.

What I mean by cooperation is for people to have some guidelines on how to act and actually follow those guidelines. You wouldn't go outside in public and scream "IVE GOT CRABS AND I NEED A WHORE!" or something like that. If cooperation is too much ask, mild force would be the alternative.

@Rambo - I disagree. The forums seem to have changed a lot. When I first joined these forums, the higher-ups were noticable. I believe that the forums have turned into more of an anarchy nowadays, and are a waste with the few exceptions of Maps, Mods, etc. Also, I couldn't understand your first sentence. O_o

I'm not trying to reach a higher level of respect or rank, if that's what any of you are thinking. Funny how I start one of the only sense-making around here and you don't hesitate to make a fool of yourself in it, Jaz.

On the other hand, thanks for the support of this opinion / thread.

@Papasurf - I'm not sure if that idea would work too well for many reasons. However, you might be onto something. It's an interesting thought.

Also, Jaz, I thought I'd point out to you that that's what an agreement is; saying "yes" to something you "like."

ráz0r
August 3, 2005, 7:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki

1.I'm not trying to reach a higher level of respect or rank, if that's what any of you are thinking. Funny how I start one of the only sense-making around here and you don't hesitate to make a fool of yourself in it, Jaz.

2.Also, Jaz, I thought I'd point out to you that that's what an agreement is; saying "yes" to something you "like."

kk

1. You are trying to reach a higher rank, your not a mod or anything but you act like you own the place. It's like oh oh look at me, i'm better than everyone else because they post stupid stuffs on the internet. Who cares? (Please refrain from swearing) off if you don't like it.

2. Maybe if you read what I said you might have understood it a tad better.

"you will agree with what anyone you likes says."

I typed it fast and it didn't come out perfectly but... FUUCK! Its the internet, who cares, not me. Only you. What I meant by this is if Lapis likes a person he will say whatever they are doing is great. For example the cereal reich comics or this stupid thread that won't change the forums one little tiny winy teensy weensy little bit.

Comprende - Understand that (Please refrain from swearing)cock :)?

Also also also - I didn't make a fool of myself at any point. Someone else tried too, and failed miserably like the miserable little person he is.

kk.

b00stA
August 3, 2005, 8:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rIt's like oh oh look at me, i'm better than everyone else because they post stupid stuffs on the internet. Who cares? (Please refrain from swearing) off if you don't like it.
(...)
FUUCK! Its the internet, who cares, not me. Only you.

The same goes for you.
Don't reply/continue reading this topic if you don't like it.

Famine
August 3, 2005, 8:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
What I mean by cooperation is for people to have some guidelines on how to act and actually follow those guidelines. You wouldn't go outside in public and scream "IVE GOT CRABS AND I NEED A WHORE!" or something like that. If cooperation is too much ask, mild force would be the alternative.

This is the internet. That is why we do things we wouldn't in real life. I am sure meandor wouldn't send in "Cereal Reich" to his local newspaper in hopes for it to be a sunday comic. It is offensive and nonesensical, but we enjoy it (some of us do) because we know he is just (Please refrain from swearing)ing around. I don't really believe that he goes around shouting racial slurs and talking about his "large nazi penis". We do things we really wouldn't in society because it is frowned upon. Why make another model society when we have a REAL one surronding us.

Now, having "intellectual" discussions on religion, philosophy, and politics can be very stimulating, but don't throw a hissy fit if someone gets pissed off and gets angry. Sometimes these "idiots" who ramble on about how you are wrong do it because "open-minded" people do not take the time to actually "understand" what you are trying to communicate.

quote:@Rambo - I disagree. The forums seem to have changed a lot. When I first joined these forums, the higher-ups were noticable. I believe that the forums have turned into more of an anarchy nowadays, and are a waste with the few exceptions of Maps, Mods, etc. Also, I couldn't understand your first sentence. O_o

Don't kid yourself Kazuki. Since when is playing a 2d game solving the world's problems. For the most part, using the internet is a waste of time. Playing soldat and contributing to it IS a waste of time, but some do it because they enjoy it. No matter how much we change these forums they will always be a waste of time. Talking about how much "Bush is t3h idiot" won't change the fact that he is or isnt. It will not impeach him or effect the president in any manner. I doubt he looks for recent posts on "Soldatforums.com" and even if he did, he wouldn't care.

quote:I'm not trying to reach a higher level of respect or rank, if that's what any of you are thinking. Funny how I start one of the only sense-making around here and you don't hesitate to make a fool of yourself in it, Jaz.

Don't bull(Please refrain from swearing) yourself. This is why people get frustrated. People act so high and mighty "Oh, I take everything into account" when they really do not. They fail to see the side that they say does not make sense.

quote:
Also, Jaz, I thought I'd point out to you that that's what an agreement is; saying "yes" to something you "like."

That is what half of this thread has been "Oh I agree with you for the most part" or "You hit the nail on the head". That is spam as well.
Posting on these forums is a waste of time. Go research or study and dedicate your life to one single cause to help the earth and then you can preach to me about "wasting time".

ráz0r
August 3, 2005, 8:32 pm
www.pwned.nl

SuperKill
August 3, 2005, 8:50 pm
www.old.jp

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faminequote:Originally posted by Kazuki

This is the internet. That is why we do things we wouldn't in real life. I am sure meandor wouldn't send in "Cereal Reich" to his local newspaper in hopes for it to be a sunday comic. It is offensive and nonesensical, but we enjoy it (some of us do) because we know he is just (Please refrain from swearing)ing around. I don't really believe that he goes around shouting racial slurs and talking about his "large nazi penis". We do things we really wouldn't in society because it is frowned upon. Why make another model society when we have a REAL one surronding us.

So you're saying that just because we have a real society surrounding us, we can let this one crumble? As far as I can tell, this society is a small fraction of the global society. We don't have the power to rid the global one of corruption, but we have the power to do so here and make our experience possibly more enjoyable. But you're saying that just because there's a bigger society out there that matters more, we should just not care about this one because it is a "waste of time," like everything else is to you.

quote:Now, having "intellectual" discussions on religion, philosophy, and politics can be very stimulating, but don't throw a hissy fit if someone gets pissed off and gets angry. Sometimes these "idiots" who ramble on about how you are wrong do it because "open-minded" people do not take the time to actually "understand" what you are trying to communicate.

What does that have to do with what I'm talking about? I can understand the first sentence or so of that, but I don't know where you rambled off to. =|

quote:quote:@Rambo - I disagree. The forums seem to have changed a lot. When I first joined these forums, the higher-ups were noticable. I believe that the forums have turned into more of an anarchy nowadays, and are a waste with the few exceptions of Maps, Mods, etc. Also, I couldn't understand your first sentence. O_o

Don't kid yourself Kazuki. Since when is playing a 2d game solving the world's problems. For the most part, using the internet is a waste of time. Playing soldat and contributing to it IS a waste of time, but some do it because they enjoy it. No matter how much we change these forums they will always be a waste of time. Talking about how much "Bush is t3h idiot" won't change the fact that he is or isnt. It will not impeach him or effect the president in any manner. I doubt he looks for recent posts on "Soldatforums.com" and even if he did, he wouldn't care.

Even if it is a waste of time, we can still make it more enjoyable, right? Why not do so?

Also, I don't know why you went onto the whole "Bush sawks" topic and how he wouldn't care thing, but even so, we don't talk about these things because we want him to know; we talk about them because we have opinions to share, just like in a global society. Hopefully, you don't see that as a "waste of time," too.

quote:quote:I'm not trying to reach a higher level of respect or rank, if that's what any of you are thinking. Funny how I start one of the only sense-making around here and you don't hesitate to make a fool of yourself in it, Jaz.

Don't bull**** yourself. This is why people get frustrated. People act so high and mighty "Oh, I take everything into account" when they really do not. They fail to see the side that they say does not make sense.

Ya got me there, but what doesn't make sense to you may make sense to a dozen other people.

quote:quote:

That is what half of this thread has been "Oh I agree with you for the most part" or "You hit the nail on the head". That is spam as well.
Posting on these forums is a waste of time. Go research or study and dedicate your life to one single cause to help the earth and then you can preach to me about "wasting time".

When I post a thread, I expect opinions, which is a general group of agreement, criticism, etc. If people agreeing to something is a waste of time or spam to you, then you really need to rethink.

Edit: God! I now realize that I'm trying too hard on something that is just a forum. However, it doesn't mean I won't stop trying. <_<

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 9:52 pm
I apparently dont have acess to the "my movie" link of yours... :P

Kazuki
August 3, 2005, 10:50 pm
Hah. That's weird. Probably got moved or something, though I'm not sure why.

Famine
August 4, 2005, 2:37 am
So it is more enjoyable to see pompous pricks give each other's egos blow jobs?

Meandor
August 4, 2005, 2:41 am
I think it more of an impression that you have, Kazuki, that the forums have gotten worse. To be honest, I think they have improved. Anyway, it is right, the forum is in a bad situation. But, not to be pessimist, I don't think it can be improved much (not on a forum as big as this). I am already being too restrictive with the suggestions forum - I would like I wouldn't have to - but there are two kinds of people that make it impossible. It is the newbies, that do not read the rules, write in an incomprehensible way or are rude at first. Successively, it is the so called forum trolls, that protest in an uncivil manner, spam, repost the same insults over and over and keep a thread alive for no reason, when one post about searching or going to hell for a stupid suggestion would have been enough.
The situation is common to other online forums with a large userbase, if not worse. Things run better though in small, dedicated communities that do not grow, or if the average age is higher. This can't be changed for SF, as people will keep coming (and it's a good thing) and we can't pretend that members become more mature thanks to punitions - although it seems to be the only solution.
It seems that it is really time to hand out more of them, so I will point out this thread to Styx. Short timed bans for first time offenders should be ok - often bans are too long and result in an extreme contermeasure - because long time bans don't make one see what he has done wrong, unless said person has the personal intention of changing his attitude. Usually they come back angrier, or with fake nicks. Styx in the past has unbanned people that have shown respect and apologized; but it doesn't happen all that often.

PS - about my and Ville's comics, I don't see what's wrong with them. I'm not offended, and I don't care, if no one likes them. I knew it all along, when we were doing them, and it's meant to be that way. But if you don't like them it doesn't mean they're immoral or trashable. Or I could say the same about those who didn't like it.

Kazuki
August 4, 2005, 2:52 am
I don't find anything wrong with your comics. In fact, I'm not sure why I even put that up there. O_o I think it's because you posted it in the Lounge instead of Fan Art / Link Dumb, but that's still a sort of silly reason.

As for trying to make members more mature, I'm not really sure if it's that possible with punishment, but like you said, it seems to be the only way. Either way, it seems like this thread has brought out some maturity in forum members that I hadn't expected it to happen to, such as Famine and AznTrashCan. ;)

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 3:46 am
Thanks Kaz, and I'd like to say something about the new thread in General Discussions - be careful spammers - beware. A warning to all, that thread has reached a level of spam even below my standards, and that's saying something.

Kazuki
August 4, 2005, 4:24 am
Oh, I know, it's like people are standing there staring at that screen with an automatic refresh-every-5-seconds script. =|

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 5:03 am
My God! These forums are low, with that new 3D Game thread. Wow, unbelievable, this is worse than me, paramud, and mickle combined. I hope DNA.styx logs on soon. This is incredible. Now, I agree 100% with everything you've said in this thread - the people (you know who I'm talking about) are worse than me, you have to admit. I'm speechless...

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 8:37 am
Kazuki i dont say this much but your a moddern day hereo....as much as you can be in a forum anyway. i reckon you should be a mod, youd rock

Chakra`
August 4, 2005, 9:14 am
Christ, who'd of thought dumb sh*ts like famine and Jaz could construct sentences, even complete with appropriate quotings and almost practical reasoning to form a half-decent arguement? You guys are just full of suprises.

Know what the real problem is here? Maturity. (I use this word loosely)

There's (relatively) mature people here that want to enjoy practical conversation and 'more advanced' forms of humour. Such as Kaz, myself, and the numerous people here who can type faster than 10wpm.

And then theres the rest...a bunch of kids, or people who haven't taken the time to really grow up, and just enjoy being an ass and messing around for the hell of it. They enjoy a less matured sense of humour, and find any sense of practical or intelligent conversation boring.

This forum once experienced a time, I recall, where the global maturity was generally in a higher abundance than the 'kids'. This stark contrast actually made the immature antics of some individuals quite a welcome and amusing offbeat distraction. Alas, August 2005 and this fragile balance has weighed further to one side, and what could once be considered amusingly immature and distracting has become constant and annoying.

I'm sure we've all had one of those friends ....the kind of guy we can only stand for so long, but in short doses is really quite a funny guy. It's like that. But on a forum. And they're not friends. And...yeah. Like that. Kinda.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 1:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by azntrashcan Now, I agree 100% with everything you've said in this thread - the people (you know who I'm talking about) are worse than me, you have to admit. I'm speechless...

You are pathetic.

Meandor
August 4, 2005, 1:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0r
You are pathetic.

And you are banned. Just not too well.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 1:56 pm
I.... don't seem to be banned :).

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 2:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rI.... don't seem to be banned :).

Remember that this is still the Lounge, not the Bash pit, so keep your flaming to yourself. And I for one still think your a bloody tit.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 2:15 pm
People don't like the truth. Don't start a sentence with "and"... if you want to construct perfect sentences.

Meandor
August 4, 2005, 3:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rI.... don't seem to be banned :).

The other account.

papasurf31
August 4, 2005, 3:20 pm
quote:
your just a cumbum, you were the only person that liked the cereal reich comics & you will agree with what anyone you likes says. man its jump off a cliff lapis.. OK!

Since you're such a fricking language nazi:

"you're" not "your", and it isn't capitalized "cumbum" nice one... "are" not "were", seeing as how he still likes the comics "Cereal Reich", remember to capitalize your proper nouns "like" not "likes", please rememeber your predicate-subject agreement capitalize "man", since it begins a sentence "it's" not "its", do not confuse contractions with possessive pronouns "Lapis", once again, remember to capitalize proper nouns Actually, your entire last "sentence" breaks about half of the grammatical rules in the english language. Elipses are generally only 3 dots, and periods are only 1. Please explain what 2 dots signify in the english language.

Please remember that many of the people here do not live in English speaking countries, and that they know English as only as a secondary language.

Chakra`
August 4, 2005, 3:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rPeople don't like the truth.

They love irony though!

DT
August 4, 2005, 3:39 pm
Anyways back on the topic...
I've seen forums that are much worse then this...
like a game forum where its in war with another game fourm and thier both on the same damn game
+ Their website has 2 webmasters who suck and BOTH forums are trying to get a GOOD webmaster to be a 3rd webmaster

The best post i've seen on the forum was a newbie asking how to equ a fire extinguiser...
/rant

And to all the people who make this forum bad and hateful i give them the title

panzinizer

lastpatriot
August 4, 2005, 3:54 pm
I have been a member of forums that would look for other boards and "invade" them, completely out of the blue, by insulting the members and getting a quick ban(one of them was a goth forum)

I admit, I invaded the goth forum, but only made 1 post.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 4:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31
that they know English as only as a secondary language.

Owned yourself, I did it because he tries to be perfect all the time, as if it matters. I on the other hand, do not.

Also, your like paramud. Minus the whole leaving bit.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 4:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`quote:Originally posted by ráz0rPeople don't like the truth.

They love irony though!

Could say the same thing about you.

Chakra`
August 4, 2005, 5:01 pm
Could. But proved evidently wrong 'cos it ain't true.

Get some better come-backs luv, you're not as fun as the old-school arguers we used to have back in the day. I'm used to people with 'wit', you know? You could really have a cat fight back then!

Famine
August 4, 2005, 5:46 pm
quote:PS - about my and Ville's comics, I don't see what's wrong with them. I'm not offended, and I don't care, if no one likes them. I knew it all along, when we were doing them, and it's meant to be that way. But if you don't like them it doesn't mean they're immoral or trashable. Or I could say the same about those who didn't like it.

I feel this was directed towards me because I was the only one to bring it up besides ráz0r. I, like you, do not find it offensive. I used your comic as an example that we can do things on the Internet that are not appropriate in our society.

quote:
Get some better come-backs luv, you're not as fun as the old-school arguers we used to have back in the day. I'm used to people with 'wit', you know?

quote: Christ, who'd of thought dumb sh*ts like famine and Jaz could construct sentences, even complete with appropriate quotings and almost practical reasoning to form a half-decent arguement? You guys are just full of suprises.

That is a stroke of comical genius right there.

quote:There's (relatively) mature people here that want to enjoy practical conversation and 'more advanced' forms of humor. Such as Kaz, myself, and the numerous people here who can type faster than 10wpm.

I would enjoy conversations like these too, but if you read any of my first postings in this thread often times you "mature" people make up (Please refrain from swearing). I don't mean to emphasize that I wish to find people citing relevant and reliable sources and making a good argument, that would be asking too much. What I meant to say was that when we did have arguments over politics and "hot button" topics, many people would dismiss a poster who has a counter-view as a "dumb-(Please refrain from swearing)" or someone who is "ignorant". If idiots didn't start posting nonsense the whole thread would have been "Oh, I agree you are very smart. The war in Iraq is pointless and our president should commit suicide. LoL!". That is some funny and enjoyable (Please refrain from swearing) to read.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 6:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Could. But proved evidently wrong 'cos it ain't true.

edit: Denial is weakness :(.

Its ironic that you said I was being ironic, for saying people don't like the truth, as I could not handle the truth. You could at least give an example rather than some smart ass comment. Also, the worst thing to do in an arguement is make fun of the other persons arguement. It means you have no arguement of your own.

Gg, next.

Kazuki
August 4, 2005, 7:19 pm
Argument? What argument? You were banned for being a general c*nt, and that's that. There's no point to be proven; no argument. The fact that you keep coming back just means that either you can't accept the fact that we don't want you around, or you want to be even more of c*nt than before.

Edit: I love Taal and Papasurf with all my heart; and also a few specific others. ;P

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 7:50 pm
You whine about the place so much you may aswell leave, and you only like people that agree with you. There isn't a word to describe that but if there was, you would be it.. I'll consider a word. Hmm... I think I'll just stick with cumbum. It kinda fits perfectly. Also arse licker.. you just love and adore whoever will agree with you, or whoever is in a higher "rank" than you. I'd expect that you would be like this in your own life aswell. Your so.... boring. Anything it takes too get that little bit of respect from your... seniors. Man you will be like this in the workplace too, some rich guys right hand man, probably Flieslikeabrick. (who's so proud of his internet car he made, now he can control a car with his computer, now thats practical and useful. A real step too saving the world from cancer, or whatever his next invention is.)

You are all so.. predictable.

I mean you completely changed the subject and you are not worth any more of my time, you went on to me being banned... like that was the arguement in the first place wasn't it? This is your attempt to get others too jump on that bandwagon and stop the little personal bouts between famine, you, chakra & myself. Honestly, you made no sense whatsoever in that last post kazuki, all you did was used your "mad leet typing skeelz" that people so adore on the internet because you haven't got sh*t on me. Then you went on too show your appreciation to the (Please refrain from swearing)gots, oh oh I love you on the internet because you agree with me & stuffs.

These forums suck, not because of people like me. But because of people like you.

lastpatriot
August 4, 2005, 8:28 pm
Argument is spelled with 1 "e".

Also, call it whining if you want, but isn't that the first step to potential change?

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 8:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotArgument is spelled with 1 "e".

Yeah and colour is spelt wrong too right? Leave your house and learn things.

lastpatriot
August 4, 2005, 9:07 pm
Uh, dumbass?

[IMAGE]

Prick

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 9:12 pm
http://spiralsands.blogspot.com/2005/03/another-arguement-for-organic.html

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 9:18 pm
LMAO, Jaz.

lastpatriot
August 4, 2005, 9:20 pm
Who would you trust, razor? The dictionary(I checked it in paper, too), or a blog?

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 9:34 pm
*not reading anything really after Kaz's first post*

I think your points are good Kazuki. When I first joined these forums, I was a little n00b myself. I posted in the wrong forums, tried to copy people, and spammed a lot. But, I was never mean. Even though these forums may be rotted or whatever, in a week or two, there's gunna be another member just like the last. So, it'll be pretty hard to change these forums around, since so many people register everyday. ;(

The Geologist
August 4, 2005, 9:39 pm
Jaz, can't you last here for more than a week or two without turning things into a big cat fight? If you think these forums suck so much then stay gone. Getting into it with Kaz and others on here makes you look no better for the effort. If you're going to ride a high horse, at least have the dignity to practice what you preach instead of dishing out insults in a truely c*nt like fashion.

This isn't said to make Kaz look like a hero and you the villain, or the other way around. But this bickering is really weak, and it's a bad sign that a topic addressing an issue that is becoming a substantial problem around here is in turn overridden by the very problem it's addressing. Enough arguments, enough spell checking. We don't need another pissing contest, so just let it drop now.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 9:56 pm
Who is it hurting? It's not a big deal. It's the internet. I doubt most people would have as much too say if they were face too face ;P. Internet is where you can let your... mind go free and say what you really think. If you don't like people like me then fine, because it goes back to you the same way.

lastpatriot
August 4, 2005, 10:05 pm
Us, you're bringing us to your stupidity level.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 10:14 pm
I think I brought you up a few levels. I'd say only person who has made a post in this whole thread who is actually more intelligent than me is The Geologist. Others are just idiots that try to take advantage of any little thing, over the internet. Sad really.

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 10:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistJaz, can't you last here for more than a week or two without turning things into a big cat fight? If you think these forums suck so much then stay gone. Getting into it with Kaz and others on here makes you look no better for the effort. If you're going to ride a high horse, at least have the dignity to practice what you preach instead of dishing out insults in a truely c*nt like fashion.

This isn't said to make Kaz look like a hero and you the villain, or the other way around. But this bickering is really weak, and it's a bad sign that a topic addressing an issue that is becoming a substantial problem around here is in turn overridden by the very problem it's addressing. Enough arguments, enough spell checking. We don't need another pissing contest, so just let it drop now.

Seriously - Jaz, chill. Think about the first topic of this thread - stick to it. I was immature to get into the "arguement" fight, but at least I'm mature enough to admit it. Geo is right - you can't avoid a fight. Oh, grow up, and chill out.

lastpatriot
August 4, 2005, 10:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rI think I brought you up a few levels. I'd say only person who has made a post in this whole thread who is actually more intelligent than me is The Geologist. Others are just idiots that try to take advantage of any little thing, over the internet. Sad really.

Right, that's why you got banned before.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 10:32 pm
[sarcasm]Yes because the admins love banning people because they are less intelligent..[/sarcasm]

Kazuki
August 4, 2005, 10:47 pm
Call me whatever you want, Jaz, but being the "amazing individualist" that you are, taking orders from no one, doing your own thing, is going to get you nowhere. Also, thanks for pointing out to me I only get along with people who agree with me or the higher-ups, even though that's not the case. You give respect to gain respect. An excellent example would be you.

Yes, we changed the subject from helping the forums go from dysfunctional to normal. So why don't we get back on track now?

... Oh ... it's because Jaz keeps coming back with a bullsh*t argument about something different in every post.

Edit: Also, thanks for telling me that I whine so much I'd rather leave. Funny how ironic that is, isn't it?

"Oh, it's the internet, it's the internet!"

Why the hell are you here if you think it's so useless?

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 10:53 pm
Do you read what you post, Jaz? Read the thread that got you banned - R-E-A-D it. You said the forums "weren't worth it", "are a lousy community, and that's why I'm leaving" - You said you were leaving because the community sucked (or something like that, I'm not going to bother digging it up). Or does it only suck, and isn't worth it, because of all the reasons Kazuki gave in the above post?

EDIT: Actually, you know what Jaz, do what you want. I'm not even going to try. How is it that when I become mature, others don't?

Kazuki
August 4, 2005, 10:59 pm
He's never really been mature. He tries, but a lot of times it comes back to kick him in the face ... and in the crotch.

Edit: Alright, alright, I'm sorry. <_< I'm just being a jackass now.

As for S4R's post, I agree with your point, but isn't there some way to keep that from happening? That's why there are stickies, rules, FAQ, etc. They're not really brought into attention much except for a few exceptions. =|

LazehBoi
August 4, 2005, 11:04 pm
Gah, Kazuki, you smell.

ráz0r
August 4, 2005, 11:31 pm
It's like last hit, if you shutup I'll shutup. If not, until im forced to shutup. (One of your internet things to stop people from hurting your feelings.) Can't "ban" someone in real life ;O.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 2:58 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rIt's like last hit, if you shutup I'll shutup. If not, until im forced to shutup. (One of your internet things to stop people from hurting your feelings.) Can't "ban" someone in real life ;O.

It's more like you have to have the last word, the last say in the matter to make you feel better about yourself, which is really sad in and of itself, so nyeah. You smell like feces too. Oh, and who said I ever tried to be perfect all the time? I try to hold a certain standard, I don't try to be better than anyone else. =\

papasurf31
August 5, 2005, 3:14 am
Jaz, just because it's the internet doesn't mean it's okay to be rude and inconsiderate to people. I mean, it is a lot easier to get away with innappropriate things, and to says stuff you normally wouldn't in the real world. But, why bother doing it simply because you contain the capacity to do so? You could be nice and civilized to people, who then, even if they disagree with your views, would at least still maintain respect for you. Acting all hostile to others isn't helping anyone. Do you feel better by saying mean things? Do you honstly despise the members here so much? Then why do you come back? Is it to torment us, to make us feel inferior to you? Could you at least justify your actions? Is it FUN? Do you enjoy it? I just don't understand, you keep coming back, when no one here really wants you, and you don't really want to be here either. You see how this seems to make no logical sense? All I want is an answer, nothing more.

Famine
August 5, 2005, 3:29 am
quote: Jaz, just because it's the internet doesn't mean it's okay to be rude and inconsiderate to people. I mean, it is a lot easier to get away with innappropriate things, and to says stuff you normally wouldn't in the real world. But, why bother doing it simply because you contain the capacity to do so? You could be nice and civilized to people, who then, even if they disagree with your views, would at least still maintain respect for you. Acting all hostile to others isn't helping anyone. Do you feel better by saying mean things? Do you honstly despise the members here so much? Then why do you come back? Is it to torment us, to make us feel inferior to you? Could you at least justify your actions? Is it FUN?

Shouldn't this be directed to more half the people in this thread. Why Jaz? Is it because you do not agree with him?

It seems clear that whenever people do not agree on these forums they simply post "This is pure drivel" or "You make no sense". The ones in this thread who do want this forum more mature (I wouldn't mind it either, but that means you have to mature yourself) constantly belittle people they do not agree with. Jaz, although unclear, did make a few good points, but instead of taking them into consideration you shoved them aside. Why? simply because of the text "ráz0r" on the left hand top of the post.

Is this what we want to the forums to become?
Is this "mature"?

quote:Do you enjoy it? I just don't understand, you keep coming back, when no one here really wants you, and you don't really want to be here either. You see how this seems to make no logical sense? All I want is an answer, nothing more.

Such consideration and tact!

Elemental
August 5, 2005, 3:31 am
Kazuki for moderator!
Of everything!
:D

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 4:32 am
Seriously, when Doggfather leaves...

karmazon
August 5, 2005, 4:54 am
If you have hate in your heart, let it out !

LazehBoi
August 5, 2005, 5:01 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31Jaz, just because it's the internet doesn't mean it's okay to be rude and inconsiderate to people. I mean, it is a lot easier to get away with innappropriate things, and to says stuff you normally wouldn't in the real world. But, why bother doing it simply because you contain the capacity to do so? You could be nice and civilized to people, who then, even if they disagree with your views, would at least still maintain respect for you. Acting all hostile to others isn't helping anyone. Do you feel better by saying mean things? Do you honstly despise the members here so much? Then why do you come back? Is it to torment us, to make us feel inferior to you? Could you at least justify your actions? Is it FUN? Do you enjoy it? I just don't understand, you keep coming back, when no one here really wants you, and you don't really want to be here either. You see how this seems to make no logical sense? All I want is an answer, nothing more.

I can predict the future!quote:ráz0r will originally post
because you touch yourself at night.

Chakra`
August 5, 2005, 6:55 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rWho is it hurting? It's not a big deal. It's the internet. I doubt most people would have as much too say if they were face too face ;P

Blimey.

Well you're right, this ain't irony. It's just plain dumb ignorance.

Last I checked luv, you spend most of your time on irc, rummaging from chatroom to chatroom purposely pissing people off, evidently getting banned from most.

For something that happens just across the internet, I kinda pity you man :|

ráz0r
August 5, 2005, 12:26 pm
You say that like I sit on irc all day, jumping from channel to channel to get banned, im banned on 2 channels. #soldat.forums & #soldat-radio , and I believe you contributed to the ban on #soldat.forums by giving me op when you knew what would happen, then acting like it didn't bother you until the new version came about and it's serious chakra again. So predictable, and boring. If anyone is too be pittied(sp?), its you.

LazehBoi
August 5, 2005, 12:35 pm
One T in pitied.
Anyway, if less people acted less like idiots and more like mature and intelligent members of the community, this place would be better. Not great, but better.

frogboy
August 5, 2005, 12:38 pm
One O in to, too.

papasurf31
August 5, 2005, 1:45 pm

quote:Shouldn't this be directed to more half the people in this thread. Why Jaz? Is it because you do not agree with him?

Of course it could, you being one of them. Me as well. But Jaz reacted violently to a comment Lapis made, which was completely uncalled for and innappropriate to the context. Things started from there, and Jaz did not improve his attitude.

quote:It seems clear that whenever people do not agree on these forums they simply post "This is pure drivel" or "You make no sense". The ones in this thread who do want this forum more mature (I wouldn't mind it either, but that means you have to mature yourself) constantly belittle people they do not agree with. Jaz, although unclear, did make a few good points, but instead of taking them into consideration you shoved them aside. Why? simply because of the text "ráz0r" on the left hand top of the post.

What good points? The only thing I see coming out of Jaz is bullsh1t, and mountains of it too. Is "you're a cumbum" a good point? Is "pwned.nl" a good point? Is "you are pathetic" a good point? I mean look at the 3rd, 4th and 5th posts that Jaz made on the 3rd page. I'd like to think they classify under the categories of "drivel" and "nonsense".

His next post is just a long winded insult list for anyone whose name he can still remember. Lapis, FLAB, he even goes so far as to say Kazuki was the one who made no sense and used his *quote unquote* "mad leet typing skeelz." He then proceeds to say these forums suck, because of people like us, and that he is the only good one here. So, in essence, our society sucks because everyone in the society except him sucks. Oh, the irony.

Next is a link to a blog site he used for reference to spell argument. A blog site for spelling a word most pre-adolescents know in their sleep. Okay...

His only real "point" is that it is the internet so none of this matters. You can be the judge on that, but you know how I feel about this.

Then lapis, *me*, and you.

quote:Is this what we want to the forums to become?
Is this "mature"?

No. And in all likelyhood, it's going to stay that way. Unless something reminscent of a banning holocaust is going to exterminate a large portion of this forums population (a portion that will probably eventually include you and me), then these forums are going to stay how they are. The old spammers and flamers leave, and new even more annoying ones come and take their place.

quote:Such consideration and tact!

He hasn't reached the point of ignorance where he doesn't realize we don't want him here. He knows perfectly well how the majority of us feel about him. Me restating it is not going to change how he reacts. Things such as "consideration and tact", used by people in a civilized society, has less effect in this lawless land, and just about loses all use on people like Jaz.

Famine
August 5, 2005, 6:12 pm
quote:What good points? The only thing I see coming out of Jaz is bullsh1t, and mountains of it too. Is "you're a cumbum" a good point? Is "pwned.nl" a good point? Is "you are pathetic" a good point? I mean look at the 3rd, 4th and 5th posts that Jaz made on the 3rd page. I'd like to think they classify under the categories of "drivel" and "nonsense".

His next post is just a long winded insult list for anyone whose name he can still remember. Lapis, FLAB, he even goes so far as to say Kazuki was the one who made no sense and used his *quote unquote* "mad leet typing skeelz." He then proceeds to say these forums suck, because of people like us, and that he is the only good one here. So, in essence, our society sucks because everyone in the society except him sucks. Oh, the irony.

Next is a link to a blog site he used for reference to spell argument. A blog site for spelling a word most pre-adolescents know in their sleep. Okay...

His only real "point" is that it is the internet so none of this matters. You can be the judge on that, but you know how I feel about this.

Then lapis, *me*, and you.

quote:I mean you completely changed the subject and you are not worth any more of my time, you went on to me being banned... like that was the arguement in the first place wasn't it? This is your attempt to get others too jump on that bandwagon and stop the little personal bouts between famine, you, chakra & myself. Honestly, you made no sense whatsoever in that last post kazuki, all you did was used your "mad leet typing skeelz" that people so adore on the internet because you haven't got sh*t on me. Then you went on too show your appreciation to the (Please refrain from swearing)gots, oh oh I love you on the internet because you agree with me & stuffs.

These forums suck, not because of people like me. But because of people like you.

This is a point even though it is insulting. Isn't Kazuki starting this thread insulting to some? Yes, his posts are riddled with insults and rudeness, but atleast he is straight forward.

quote: You whine about the place so much you may aswell leave, and you only like people that agree with you.

This adds to one of my points. Now, I do not mean that Kazuki is the problem, but even when I posted my thoughts and he doesn't agree he writes "You are just rambling on". This is why we cannot have mature discussions or debates. No one can adequately refute others' arguments. If we want this to become an intelligent society, we need more than just a few bans. We need education.

papasurf31
August 5, 2005, 6:21 pm
Banning 'em ought to "teach" em a lesson is what I think. I have noticed Mickle has improved his behaviour a bit though. We'll see if it lasts...

Famine
August 5, 2005, 6:35 pm
Banning people doesn't make them smarter.

R0L4ND
August 5, 2005, 7:03 pm
Perhaps not, but atleast it gets them the funk out of here.

Famine
August 5, 2005, 7:45 pm
Did you even read the post before my last. If we do not have the attention span to look to two posts behind, how can we carry out discussions?

Meandor
August 5, 2005, 9:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rYou say that like I sit on irc all day, jumping from channel to channel to get banned, im banned on 2 channels. #soldat.forums & #soldat-radio , and I believe you contributed to the ban on #soldat.forums by giving me op when you knew what would happen

Er, afaik, you're an adult responsible for yourself, not a little child, and your actions are solely up to you. I used to like you before, but you decided to be an ass and take over the channel, banning me for no reason at all; you KNEW you were going to be banned permanently for that. Whose fault it is?

ráz0r
August 5, 2005, 9:12 pm
I did it because I was banned before, and it did a whole lot of harm didn't it.. man. You take this (Please refrain from swearing) so seriously, all of you. I check back at this post occasionally and theres like 5 new replies with (Please refrain from swearing) that doesn't even matter at all. It's so petty, I'll finish it now if it's what you want. The end.

Meandor
August 5, 2005, 10:43 pm
'it did a whole lot of harm didn't it' isn't a valid excuse to take over a channel.
That ban wasn't a permanent one, styx just hadn't removed yet.
Oh, well. I'm not going to ask that you get banned again, just don't piss off other people too much. Or keep it in the bash pit.

ráz0r
August 5, 2005, 11:29 pm
End.

LazehBoi
August 5, 2005, 11:45 pm
NOW FOR ACT II!

ráz0r
August 6, 2005, 12:39 am
Sorry but act II has already ended. The end.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 1:31 am
So we should listen to you?

The Geologist
August 6, 2005, 1:40 am
I remember a day when you could believe what someone said, Azn.

ráz0r
August 6, 2005, 1:48 am
Test proved, people come back for the last words instinctively, like thats them won. SO PREDICTABLE :D.

Meandor
August 6, 2005, 2:56 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI remember a day when you could believe what someone said, Azn.

31st february?

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 3:13 am
Who is ráz0r? Why is he so mad?

LazehBoi
August 6, 2005, 3:19 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rSorry but act II has already ended. The end.

It isn't the end untill act LXIV!

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 4:02 am
S4R, Razor is Jaz, and apparently, he just made up a test which he proved against himself. Make sure we all congratulate him on his success.

ráz0r
August 6, 2005, 6:42 pm
You guys aren't even making sense now, its just sad attempts at last word. I proved a test against myself? Ok then Kazuki, you may type well but it doesn't make you any less of a retard.

"Make sure we all congratulate him on his success."

You do that.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 6:45 pm
Jaz, you're fighting a losing battle - quit before you get yourself in trouble or deeper humiliation.

DT
August 6, 2005, 6:52 pm
this is why i'm glad to be a drifter...
don't have to worry about reputation or what people think...
i wouldn't care anyways

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 7:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rTest proved, people come back for the last words instinctively, like thats them won. SO PREDICTABLE :D.

Isn't that exactly what you're doing?

ráz0r
August 6, 2005, 10:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dJaz, you're fighting a losing battle - quit before you get yourself in trouble or deeper humiliation.

Man I shouldn't even bother responding to you.. thats what most of you peoples problem is. You say something.. with like no evidence in the slightest, its like your making it up. You make it look fancy, and make some (Please refrain from swearing) up that must have taken about 2 seconds to muster. Then you type it down.. and your bumchum mates follow.. this is my definate last post in this thread. Any people replying to give answers like this retard cumbum here, go ahead. You are wasting your time, you are wasting air, you are wasting.. a computer that could be put to better use at some orphanage. Go away.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 10:36 pm
Funny how he didn't respond the same way to my post. Don't you worry. He'll be back, even though this was his definate last post here.