( search forums )
Hope it isnt too late for 1.2.2 suggestions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
GAMEOVER
August 3, 2005, 9:15 am
If not, I heard about the dual type gostek stuff rather or not thats true I dont know. What about making it so you can have your enemies explosions be different from your own or your teams explosions? Id love to see this and itd fit in great with the dual gostek type mod even if that isnt happening this would still be cool.

All of my suggestions have been deleted lol I search and cant find 1 that matches this so hopefully it stays.

Rambo_6
August 3, 2005, 3:57 pm
There will be two sets of ranny's and gosteks, and that is it. I can't see the point in adding alternate explosions, unless it is mod specific...

-Claw-
August 3, 2005, 4:05 pm
hmm, i think thios woudnt be so cool, modding would take much more time, and not too many mods would use it, i think

GAMEOVER
August 3, 2005, 5:15 pm
Sure they would if they wanted to make a more complete mod.. Id include 2 different explosions if this were in effect, ive mistaken multiple grenades for friendly fire to, just the other day a bunch of grenades flew from behind me and I hovered over them thinking id get propled but died instead (lol)

Picture it like this your teams explosions could explode in the backround giving it the effect of this http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=26107 explosion while your own and your enemies explosion would be more up solidly visable. This would look good imo..

UltraMagnus
August 3, 2005, 5:17 pm
this would be pritty cool, it would be excellent in say, a predator mod where one side (the predators) have like plasmary explosions while the other side (marines) have ordinary ones

Chakra`
August 3, 2005, 5:50 pm
Alas, suggestion-time is over for the beta. Sorry luv, but nice idea.