( search forums )
Guilds for weapons?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:37 am
Is there any specific guilds for certian weapons, iam not talking clans but a guild for a specific weapon. I used to play tfc and there was guilds for certain weapons and classes. I though it would be a good idea to make a guild for ak47 or mp5 anyone intrested or the shotgun? anyone think this is a good idea id like some input plz and thx

GAMEOVER
August 5, 2005, 12:42 am
no

Marbire
August 5, 2005, 12:43 am
There used to be some knife and soccom guilds but they are quite pointless and retarded.

N1nj@
August 5, 2005, 12:46 am
I remember those days =D

-Claw-
August 5, 2005, 12:52 am
I remember Barrett Army or sth like that, also KNIFE or Knif or wtf it was... :P

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 1:03 am
yea i was thinkin of making an ak guild or shotgun guild the ak tag would jsut be ^aK and the shotgun guild tag would be ^Sg or sumthing like that anyone intrested in helping me do so?

ráz0r
August 5, 2005, 1:09 am
Theres lots of Ak guilds, like 90% of soldat clans ^^

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 1:26 am
then ill make the shotty or mp5 guild anyone intrested in helping out?

Psyker
August 5, 2005, 1:50 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rTheres lots of Ak guilds, like 90% of soldat clans ^^

hahahhahahahahahahah well played

Jello
August 5, 2005, 2:40 am
Indeed.
By the way, whats the difference between a guild and a clan?

VodkaZombie
August 5, 2005, 2:49 am
Guild is mostly used in rpg games that define the old days as in a group of people. Guild in soldat is used as a small group that either deals with weapons or social interaction.

^Atleast thats what i think it is, correct me if i'm wrong.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 3:15 am
yea a guidl though can also mean a group of ppl that are good at specific weapon and hang otu for that reason but can still be in a clan so not entirley the same

Da cHeeSeMaN
August 5, 2005, 10:19 am
wouldnt get a bit boring just using mp5 or shotty... i mean most of the time i only use the m79 but i liked to change aswell...

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 8:24 pm
no, its not all the time its if your good wiht it, anyways iam making one for the desert egale called ^2D