August 5, 2005, 1:15 am
guess which picture i stole from

mickle89
August 5, 2005, 8:53 am
Guess what?

.............I DONT CARE!

mickle89
August 5, 2005, 11:34 am
That was totally uneccessary Ben. Ecspecially with the big bold letters. He got the pictures from Soldier of Fortune and something else. Anyway do we really care? - he should have asked this question in the same topic.

damnnation
August 5, 2005, 11:46 am
GAYS arhg, your all stupid buttholes, stop these stupid meaningless posts/topics, it was why more fun when you all where gone, why can't you just TRY TO BE NORMAL, topics/posts like this ain't gonna make you cool and nobody cares, go away, LEAVE THE FORUM, go play with ur pet...

LazehBoi
August 5, 2005, 11:48 am
quote:Originally posted by damnnationwhy can't you just TRY TO BE NORMAL

I can see you're angry. It's a goth thing. Right?

m00`
August 5, 2005, 11:50 am
hitler is jackbob, jackbob is my friend from school, i 'accidentaly' let him watch me browse the forums at school, he was bored and decided to browse these forums too, today he posted this topic in the 'official news' board by accident and he was trying to be nice, i told him he was being an idiot because he was posting in the official news board, but he didnt care, and still posted.

i gave him a beating, the end

mickle89
August 5, 2005, 12:52 pm
Still not needed Ben. You wanted be to be a nicer person and I am. But saying that is just rising my anger.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:55 pm
you stole it from sof2.. b1atch!

vash763
August 5, 2005, 1:15 pm
didnt mickle leave?

lastpatriot
August 5, 2005, 1:17 pm
He came back.

papasurf31
August 5, 2005, 3:59 pm
Ben, you really are crossing lines here. I don't see Mickle doing anything wrong. If you had actually read hitler's topic (the soldat 3d one), you'd see that many of us actually agree with mickle's opinion here, that we DON'T CARE. In fact, he has been quite civilized thus far and has responded to your lameness in a civilized manner. You're acting more like him than he is right now.

Captain Ben
August 6, 2005, 12:10 am
I've had my fun.

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 6:48 am
I am sorry I am bored and I have just drank my 15th coke and it's 12:30 AM I repeat I am sorry but this is the jackhole that keeps screwing us over and i'm jewish change your damn name already hitler

(I am giving myself a 10-day ban so plz no one try to screw up my small team topic..plz)

LazehBoi
August 16, 2005, 6:56 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoiquote:Originally posted by damnnationwhy can't you just TRY TO BE NORMAL

I can see you're angry. It's a goth thing. Right?

o-hohoho. *high fives self*

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 7:26 am
who's ben?

LazehBoi
August 16, 2005, 7:35 am
Captain Ben.

August 16, 2005, 8:03 am
Ok hitler, now this is just getting annoying. HEY EVERYBODY! HITLER's GOING TO STUFF US!!! LIKE TURKEYS!!!

(and no, its not meant to be a joke.)