( search forums )
UFA, a new clan I'm forming
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 10:45 am
I recently got tired of trying to find a clan, and decided to make my own. It's called UFA, which right now for lack of a better idea stands for Ultimate Frisbee Association.

Before I set up any clan matches or enter a tournament or anything, I want AT LEAST one or two members. Anybody can join, but only people who beat me or come within 5 points of beating me in a tryout can be Elite members.

I'm looking for players with a good attitude. If you aren't a very experienced player but have good sportsmanship, you will definitely be able to join the clan as a Recruit member.

If you're interested in trying out, you have two ways to contact me.

A) go to the forum and request a tryout. the URL is http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=12386.

B) email me requesting a tryout at wassupening@gmail.com.

I ask that players be from the USA or Canada, due to time zone differences.

Right now, I have a basic idea for the clan social structure.

Elite Members: Top players, selected by me. A limit of 3, a sort of special forces squad.
Members: Players who tried out but lost. Still a member of the clan, but won't participate in as many matches.

Wow, the things I'm able to type at 3 in the morning...

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 12:03 am
You planning to take over the soldat community with your special forces and hot frisbee throwing?

UGK
August 14, 2005, 7:54 am
id be happy to try out but can u change the name a little.....ok ill try out just for the sake of it......