( search forums )
Hello! I'm back!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:39 pm
This message is very important for Field Marschall BM.
Allright. I want to make with him (i'm not very good in programming!) a little mod witch complete his mods (german mod, russian mod and american offensive) with tanks : yes, i know, i'm crazy, but it will be very fun! I think that we could include a Panzer IV for the germans, a T-34 for the russians and a sherman for the allies.

Here are my plans:
-PanzerIV:""
-T-34:""
-Sherman:""
for the images send me yur email adressand i send you the 3 images, and the title i'm back is for joking!

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 12:44 pm
you're back?
where have you been?
you joined the forum yesterday c^)

Twinkler
August 5, 2005, 2:34 pm
Probably MercyM again....

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 3:38 pm
You could have just Private messaged me. And my email is in my profile. Anyhoo, I dont quite know what you mean. I dont know how to code either, and if you mean putting in drivable tanks thats immpossible. We could make sceneries in maps, but thats pretty much it. So can you clarify what you mean?

And expect and update soon, a little tease:

[IMAGE]

Browning Automatic Rifle

(Note: This work is copyrighted and you are not allowed to reproduce or take and use it in your mod in any way. Thank you)

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 4:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMYou could have just Private messaged me. And my email is in my profile. Anyhoo, I dont quite know what you mean. I dont know how to code either, and if you mean putting in drivable tanks thats immpossible. We could make sceneries in maps, but thats pretty much it. So can you clarify what you mean?

[IMAGE]

Browning Automatic Rifle

(Note: This work is copyrighted and you are not allowed to reproduce or take and use it in your mod in any way. Thank you)

Cool, but it's really sad, i thought we can put it in...

Keron Cyst
August 5, 2005, 6:00 pm
*lol* Noo; there'd be dozens of mods with vehicles, then.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 6:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMYou could have just Private messaged me. And my email is in my profile. Anyhoo, I dont quite know what you mean. I dont know how to code either, and if you mean putting in drivable tanks thats immpossible. We could make sceneries in maps, but thats pretty much it. So can you clarify what you mean?

[IMAGE]

Browning Automatic Rifle

No one'll steal it FMBM, chill. And I doubt you actually copyrighted it. I'm not saying it's okay to steal, though, but you're saying it like you're some sort of modding god... =/

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 7:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by azntrashcanquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMYou could have just Private messaged me. And my email is in my profile. Anyhoo, I dont quite know what you mean. I dont know how to code either, and if you mean putting in drivable tanks thats immpossible. We could make sceneries in maps, but thats pretty much it. So can you clarify what you mean?

[IMAGE]

Browning Automatic Rifle

No one'll steal it FMBM, chill. And I doubt you actually copyrighted it. I'm not saying it's okay to steal, though, but you're saying it like you're some sort of modding god... =/

People have stolen my work twice before without asking. And anyone can copyright somthing If it is completely made by you (which that was) And whats the big deal of saying that? I was realy happy with the way it came out so I did'nt want anyone taking it. I dont realy understand why you wasted a post just to say that :-/ Let's keep it on topic.