( search forums )
Map names and Lobby Server
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
firebolt145
August 5, 2005, 2:45 pm
I have created a server, and after playing around with the settings (for about an hour) I've solved most of the problems I started with, except 2.

When I request servers in the lobby server, it (sometimes) shows my server's name, and the map name is the same as the server name, although I've set it to be playing B2e or whatever. I have manually edited the maplist, double and triple checked it for any spelling mistakes and other problems. There is nothing wrong except for the fact that the name is wrong. But why is the name wrong? I have seen a couple other servers like this.

Secondly, although this has already been mentioned in another topic, I'd like to draw more attention to the fact that some servers keep appearing and disappearing off the lobby server. Mine is continuously running, but it never appears in the lobby server, except when it re-registers. Even then, it only appears for about 10 seconds.

Any help? Thanks.

EDIT:

However, now I'm having problems with my router configuration as n00bface says, but then I'm lost.

I've gotten as far as this picture for the router

[URL=http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=520569][/URL]

Any help? Thanks.