( search forums )
start playing Realistic mode!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
madchal
August 5, 2005, 3:33 pm
cmon. the soldat realistic community is starting to die. pls, try it a few times ^^

GAMEOVER
August 5, 2005, 3:44 pm
Tell people why they should, list advantages etc

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 8:54 pm
The advantages are its more realistic of course, and it makes it more fun. You can sneak up on people and they wont see you coming. There arent too many RS servers up either, c'mon people we need some more.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 9:33 pm
leos realistic ctf has lots of people all the time

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 9:40 pm
Realistic is fun sometimes, but other times, I just like blowing the crap out of people.

Pixofied
August 5, 2005, 9:42 pm
I'm always playing Realistic Survival. Too bad there arn't any up for 1.3 yet. I wanna play some CS dammit... :P

madchal
August 5, 2005, 9:54 pm
im not so keen on the RS mode... its kinda too slow for me.

but R takes skills, and as meep said its also more strategic.

the oinly thing it miss is more R clans and more R servers and players.

DT
August 5, 2005, 10:35 pm
first time i ever played it was when there were 6 guys camping and using rugers...
and i died alot...
like 5 seconds afteri respawned

madchal
August 5, 2005, 10:50 pm
oh yea... those darn rugers.... i dont like the rugertards either.

but it also depends on who u are playing with. often when there is better players it isnt about camping, and not so much about rugertarding either.

Zegovia
August 5, 2005, 10:58 pm
Realistic is the one of the only way to get some real challenge, with FF on its a blast. you can for once lay down a low profile, sneak up on em and actually backstab them!!

aprilninety
August 5, 2005, 11:13 pm
yeah, Realistic/Survival definately helps people be patient and take their time to aim. Improved my aiming for ruger immensely!

oh, c'mon. rugertards and deagletards aren't so different. :)

it's those darn mini-tards that i'm always freakin' out after.

Pixofied
August 5, 2005, 11:17 pm
quote: first time i ever played it was when there were 6 guys camping and using rugers...
and i died alot...
like 5 seconds afteri respawned
Who the hell where you playing with? Rules on most RS servers: No spawn killing, fallback when opposition is dead and don't be retarded.

Play on th two CS Fireground servers when they're back up. You'll have a fun time. Also, COS (?) RS and Perrot RS servers. Thoses four are the best ones.

madchal
August 5, 2005, 11:18 pm
as said, for me its rugertards : P. its just so damn frustrating...

- omg i got killed by one shot with 100% health.
- was it a barret?
- no.
- was it a headshot?
- no.
- then, what was it?
- it was a rugershot above my waist!

with DE u atleast have to get HS for one shot kill...

but i dont really like RS, i prefer R more. but sure, RS can be fun sometimes, its just that its so much slooooower.

Raptor
August 6, 2005, 3:43 am
I love realistic mode, I'll never stop playing it! (last time I played normal was a long time ago... ... ...)

GAMEOVER
August 6, 2005, 5:30 am
I like it because its tougher.. ill play a few games in a realistic server before a cw or important scrim I find it makes them easyer similar to a baseball player swinging 2 or 3 bats around at once before steping to the plate. So I recommend them, couldnt stand playing them all the time though