( search forums )
..:: Explosive tipped ruger bullets ::.. for 1.3
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 3:47 pm
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=d2VhcG9uc19oaGguemlw

u heard me..

(i did this because wanted to be the first to release a 1.3 mod:p)

VICTORY!!

Rambo_6
August 5, 2005, 4:00 pm
Does it include the edited gun file? The one which makes it fire explosives?

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 4:11 pm
it includes a ini file that changes the bullet to a exlosive on that explodes on impact:) it requires the leaked soldat 1.3

N1nj@
August 5, 2005, 4:25 pm
Can I see a screen?

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 4:35 pm
sure..[IMAGE]

500 POSTS

N1nj@
August 5, 2005, 5:03 pm
thts (Please refrain from swearing)ing stupid, anyone could've done it. its not even a mod. You just edited the bullet type. Go home.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 5:13 pm
did u forget to take ur pills today dear, spider-boy?

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 5:34 pm
Everything you can possibly do with weapon editing has been done before already. Trust me. Just keep these to yourself or atleast edit the gfx of the weapon.

N1nj@
August 5, 2005, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHdid u forget to take ur pills today dear, spider-boy?
Go to hell.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 6:08 pm
Even though I hate to agree with Ninja, this has been done alot before by the beta testers, and isn't new - if we already had cluster grenade miniguns, why is this so special? I'm just concentrating on lining up the muzzle flashes on my new mod now.

EDIT: Seriously, I just went and made my minigun shoot LAW missiles at twice the ROF and with no reload time, and I don't even consider that interesting, much less new.

Meandor
August 5, 2005, 8:52 pm
Weapon stats modifications per se are not complete modifications (everyone can change a pair of values), so I will lock these threads.