( search forums )
Recoil in normal mode. A way to fix spraying.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
FragBait
August 5, 2005, 4:32 pm
Alright, I have a suggest which I will probably get flamed for. But (Please refrain from swearing) you if you decide to do so.

No one likes to play against a team that spray, and everyone is whining and (Please refrain from swearing)ing about spraying teams these days. So I suggest you take the recoil from Realistic Mode and transfer it to the normal mode. It would take care of ANY kind of spraying, AND make the game harder. Soldat has gotten easier and more n00b friendly with every version, and this would change that. It would also take care of the "minigun surfing", which alot of people has been complaining about lately.
It would be a huge change for all of us. But I would do it. Be open minded. Not just thinking "This would mean I would suck at Soldat, so I do not like it".

The new version has reduced spraying but not enough in my opinion. It has made the game a tiny bit harder as well. Still, not enough.
So considder my suggestion.

Oh yes and btw, I tried to post this suggestion twice before, but was told to wait till the new version was out. So I have.

Meandor
August 5, 2005, 8:44 pm
Guess what, autos are so 1 week ago. I thought you knew better than to post this random crap without waiting a month after the release, I grant you it won't be the autos to be annoying in cw's.

FragBait
August 5, 2005, 8:52 pm
I am not only talking about the auto's, but every weapon in the game should have recoil. Perhaps not as much as there is in realistic mode but still some kind of recoil.

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 9:32 pm
Why would we have recoil in normal mode? That's what realistic mode is for.

NavySeal
August 5, 2005, 9:52 pm
well check the new version its fixewd now, I'm happy about thit

DT
August 5, 2005, 10:00 pm
yea go thier instead
and leave sprayers alone

Deleted User
August 5, 2005, 10:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by NavySealI'm happy about tit

just wanted to point that out.

and the new version isnt very auto friendly xD

EDIT: this means that the recoil in normal mode is more reallistic than the recoil in reallistic omde.. omgwtf

NavySeal
August 5, 2005, 10:07 pm
to bad I use m79 =P

FragBait
August 6, 2005, 1:08 am
All I am asking for is a feature that allows you to either enable or disable some recoil in normal mode. Lots of people agree that the game has gotten easier with each new version, I am even one of those people. This recoil would make the game easier. I already made a post about this in the TNL forums, and I spoke to some random guys, and they seemed to like the idea pretty much. Of course this was before the new version was out. Still I do not feel that the new version makes the game much harder. Sure it reduces the spray factor but the game is still pretty much as easy as it was in the previous version.
If you want your easy games where the enemy can capture your flag, but yet it is not hard for you to chase him and return, because you can spray him in the back even without seeing him, then that is fine with me. I do not care much, I do not even know you people (The guys who replied so far). But I would like to play something a bit harder, but something that does not have all the features of Realistic Mode. That is why I ask for a feature to either enable or disable this recoil. Just like you can enable or disable sniperline?

AerialAssault
August 6, 2005, 1:24 pm
people like you are so damn dedicated to getting the autos crippled that you forget how overpowering the other weapons would be.

-Claw-
August 6, 2005, 2:26 pm
well, Deacreasing damage = Needs more skill = Harder...