( search forums )
Access violation!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 12:18 am
ok you already have one access violation posted up ok well now you have another one. I did all the things that other guy did except i have a different message Access violation at address 004C267C in module Soldat. EXE Read Of Address FFFFFFFF. <snipped> - Please don't drop email addresses, especially your own - Lapis_Lazuli

iLLskiLLs
August 6, 2005, 4:45 am
Ahh no. I get that same message too I just failed to enter it. If you figure out how to fix this please post it here first ;)

dumah
August 6, 2005, 7:02 pm
It's caused by programs running in the background i.e. instant messenger's. You must find out which one. I've turned off the Polish communicator Tlen.pl and the error was gone.

iLLskiLLs
August 6, 2005, 9:43 pm
Nah i've turned off completely everything Except I have to keep a window open for my internet to work.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 2:11 am
You don't have Netzero do you. Cause I get the same error and I have Netzero internet which runs in the background.

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 8, 2005, 3:27 pm
wtf wtf wtf? everyone seems to have net zero -.- wtf?

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 6:50 pm
Does it require a console to run? The programs are obviously conflicting. They only conflict while connected. Becaue the console runs in the background while not connected. The toolbar on netzero may have some type of communicator(has ads, search, crap). I hope this can get fixed so I can get back to playing soldat.

iLLskiLLs
August 8, 2005, 8:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by CmainDoes it require a console to run? The programs are obviously conflicting. They only conflict while connected. Becaue the console runs in the background while not connected. The toolbar on netzero may have some type of communicator(has ads, search, crap). I hope this can get fixed so I can get back to playing soldat.

I was thinking the same thing. But Psylent and a few others have different ISP's and they can't play either.

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 12:00 pm
"Acces violation" can be caused by "cracked" game executable.

N1nj@
August 9, 2005, 3:03 pm
iLLskiLLs wouldn't crack soldat as far as I know. So be quiet.

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 4:07 pm
Well I don't have one. Most of the people who get this error have Netzero so that is the cause for us.

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 4:57 pm
http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/
Follw this sight.The sight shows how to use the MSCONFIG.You can turn off the startup items that you dont have to keep run.My friend could fix the probrem by using MSCONFIG.

iLLskiLLs
August 9, 2005, 9:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by -Raptor-"Acces violation" can be caused by "cracked" game executable.

Yes it can but it's not. I've been playing for 3 years it's nothing concerning hacks, it's concerining me not being able to play while online. as soon as i connect to the internet it freezes. Your not at fault for thinking that, I just assume you didn't read any of my other responses....

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 12:57 am
Still no fix?