( search forums )
A feature Soldat could have
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
-TomPenny-
August 6, 2005, 12:51 am
[url][/url]http://freeweb.siol.net/tomp3nny/playerlist.gif
The picture says it all i think :)
An option (F key) to hide/show it could be good and an option in soldat what size you want it to be (small, normal, big).
Would be nice to have this, rather than this useless nickname popups in 1.3.
Think about it :)
HF

NavySeal
August 6, 2005, 3:34 am
tell me how would it look when there is 12v12 player teams?

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:48 am
I dunn think so... however, if it only showed the location of the flag carrier (friendly), that could actually be interresting.

Famine
August 6, 2005, 6:30 am
Useless?

This nickname pop up has helped me so much. You just have to know how to use it. I love it.

Leo
August 6, 2005, 8:41 am
quote:Originally posted by FamineUseless?

This nickname pop up has helped me so much. You just have to know how to use it. I love it.

You mean the autocomplete feature ? How you really use it? I don't know yet.

noidtluom
August 6, 2005, 3:01 pm
He means the names floating around the edge of screens showing where your friendly teammates are.

N1nj@
August 6, 2005, 3:05 pm
That's pretty much the same as what we got right now with the names around the border. Except it takes up more space.

Keron Cyst
August 6, 2005, 5:28 pm
If it was just for the FC that'd be fine. But Hugoku's idea of putting a flag icon next to 'im in the F1 Kill List is much more convenient.

-TomPenny-
August 6, 2005, 6:16 pm
what part of : "An option (F key) to hide/show it could be good and an option in soldat what size you want it to be (small, normal, big)."
dont you get?

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 6:49 pm
hmm i think adding this to game stats pr dunno an extra window player stats it could be usefull for planing scores or whatever... why shouldnt soldiers majors make statemant about there status to 'major central' :P, give players the advice to fill up there healtth nades etc..

i like the idia if its made like a second/extra menu like the one you get with 'f1'

DT
August 6, 2005, 7:08 pm
look at this below...
[IMAGE]
we already have a player list
if your talking about a detailed one though it wouldn't be able to show all the players if thier were like 12 of em
unless a scroll fuction was there

N1nj@
August 6, 2005, 8:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by -TomPenny-what part of : "An option (F key) to hide/show it could be good and an option in soldat what size you want it to be (small, normal, big)."
dont you get?
I understand that, it will just take up more space, it's alot better the way we have it right now. It's not even useless, u can tell where ur ffC is located really easy. If MM did it your way, it iwll take a lot more useless coding. You have make it recognize there is a bridge or not, and etc.