Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 1:40 am
YOU GAYED THE LAW SO DAMN BADLY F**K IT I QUIT SOLDAT

The Geologist
August 6, 2005, 1:41 am
Buh bye now ^_^

TheRelinquished
August 6, 2005, 1:43 am
Don't lock it. Just wipe it from the forum completely and we'll pretend he was never here.

<^> ^_^ <^>

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 1:53 am
You won't be missed.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 1:53 am
ya'll be back.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 2:24 am
Don't like it, don't eat it man. Bye. :)

AerialAssault
August 6, 2005, 2:39 am
how does one "Gay" something? isnt gay an adjective?

m00`
August 6, 2005, 2:41 am
law does not suck, its just harder to use and requires more skill, learn to time your attacks

Raptor
August 6, 2005, 3:42 am
Adios! Bye bye!

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 4:20 am
I knew it - read Ville's comic - a preview of what's to happen when vehicles (xD) or something equally insane comes.

GAMEOVER
August 6, 2005, 4:26 am
Damn little keyboard warriors no matter what game I play or fall in love with they always seem to exist..

VodkaZombie
August 6, 2005, 4:40 am
Leave, and dont think about coming back.

GunPowder
August 6, 2005, 4:41 am
Look buddy,
From all the one killer shot weapons, the LAW was the best; Precise , fast , long ranged.

The barret has 5 secs reload time and the bink effect makes it impossible to use, M79 has 3 seconds reloading and short range and deadly bink effect too. The LAW was the best of all So it had to be a lot harder.

All you have to do now (in the new version) is to use your mind to anticipate the direction of next movement of the target and then shoot at the point the target is heading to, you'll get him =)

0xSilentx0
August 6, 2005, 5:05 am
Lol bye bye.....WE knew you since the 12th post....Cya

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:14 am
his sig.
quote:Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

just wanted to point that out

wormdundee
August 6, 2005, 5:42 am
Is that ironic or what.

Of course its twisted to fit soldat, but still funny. Good thing he's gone anyways.

Cookie.
August 6, 2005, 6:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Psychohis sig.
quote:Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

just wanted to point that out

That deserves a HAHA IRONY PWN! picture :O

Edit

[IMAGE]

I love that guy.. He is neccessary in every thread

Captain Ben
August 6, 2005, 6:37 am
Well, it helps me out occasionally.

DNA.styx
August 6, 2005, 10:24 am
He's gone.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 4:48 pm
Why not delete topic?

crazymonkey
August 6, 2005, 6:00 pm
All we are is dust in the wind...

DT
August 6, 2005, 7:56 pm
except for me... cuz i'm a chaos emerald

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 1:25 am
your all a bunch of stupid ass (Please refrain from swearing)gots in this forum, MM i hope you fuking die. yes u stupid prissy son of (Please refrain from swearing)es i will be missed, not by you (Please refrain from swearing) butt sex loving honkey sluts but by the people who i play with, fuk you all and i hope mm dies

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 1:33 am
and why do u hope that? because he spent tons of free time making a game that YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY. u seem like a little angry 12 year old that dint get his way and so EVERYONE MUST DIE *sniffels*

if u dont like the game or the new version, shut up and dont make an account merely to whine about it.

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 1:39 am
why dont u suck my balls u (Please refrain from swearing) sob

N1nj@
August 7, 2005, 2:22 am
is kakarot4000 banned yet?

GunPowder
August 7, 2005, 2:41 am
quote:Originally posted by kakarot4000your all a bunch of stupid ass (Please refrain from swearing)gots in this forum, MM i hope you fuking die. yes u stupid prissy son of (Please refrain from swearing)es i will be missed, not by you (Please refrain from swearing) butt sex loving honkey sluts but by the people who i play with, fuk you all and i hope mm dies

quote:Originally posted by kakarot4000why dont u suck my balls u (Please refrain from swearing) sob
I told you not to take off your pampers before, Do you see what happens when you do that?

Outcast
August 7, 2005, 2:45 am
He's right tho, i'm considering going barret/socom.

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 3:48 am
quote:Originally posted by kakarot4000why dont u suck my balls u (Please refrain from swearing) sob

hahaha /me laughs at patheticness :P

Swebonny
August 7, 2005, 9:24 pm
OMFG YOU MOTHER (Please refrain from swearing)A PICES OF (Please refrain from swearing)!! DID YOU (Please refrain from swearing)ING WICH MM TO DIE!

OMG I CONNA GET AN ASSASIN TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU (Please refrain from swearing) U MUM

LazehBoi
August 7, 2005, 9:29 pm
lol Dragonball Z lol.

Rambo_6
August 10, 2005, 8:23 pm
NAPOLEON, YOU CAN LEAVE

TheFunktopus
August 11, 2005, 6:52 am
lolol www.hitman.us

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 2:42 pm
CYA!!

SPARTAN_III
August 15, 2005, 2:56 am
(Please refrain from swearing) you kakarot, you are a stupid asshole son of a (Please refrain from swearing). why dont you just go (Please refrain from swearing) yourself and your mother. (Please refrain from swearing) off these forums please. have a nice big cup of STFU while you're at it too you (Please refrain from swearing)ing ba5tard.

August 15, 2005, 3:29 am
And thats why we all love spartan. W00t.

@kakarot: dont post here cos we dont like ppl who suck their balls while raping their moms. Anyway the point is, i hope you burn. Why the hell did u make a (Please refrain from swearing)in last post anyway if u hate soldat so much. Lets capture u and put u in a room full of computers with only soldat running on them and Windows ME and (OMG) internet explorer.

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 7:35 am
It is'nt like this did'nt happen the last time MM changed weapon stats but hey why don't they just go (Please refrain from swearing) themselves and just live with it unless they (Please refrain from swearing) there weapon and than get there family jewels blown to hell. But hey I hate people who get pissed @ changed weapon stats.
(Ever wonder if girls play this game?)

LazehBoi
August 16, 2005, 7:51 am
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styxHe's gone.

Like, yeah. You can stop ranting now :|

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 6:55 pm
hah, rant

vash763
August 16, 2005, 8:41 pm
I like the quote in my sig better

Swebonny
August 16, 2005, 9:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopuslolol www.hitman.us

Thank you alot now i can get him killd! $50,000 Pretty nice price. Yes that would be great..
farewell!

Ordered :D Bye bye to ur mum and dad little friend.

No ill let him be...just shoot his arm of instead :D.