( search forums )
/Quit Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hanz
August 6, 2005, 2:26 am
It has been a good ride, but this is the end for me, the last straw. I could deal with what has been done with the weapons in the past, but this is too sickening to even try to play. All of the weapons are now equal...equally CRAP.

Is this supposed to be "Balance"? Since when is making the socom do LESS damage balance, it was perfect the way it was before. As for the deagles, they were perfect the way they were also. The Minime has gone back to the way it was in 1.1.5...which is garbage and makes it useless...

As for the rest of the weapons, well, im not going to make this garbage train go any longer, there is one bonus in the weapon change, there is no minisurfing! Wow, one good thing out of a pile of garbage...

As for me playing soldat again, I doubt it. It has been a fun few years for me, but this is it now. =(

Thanks for the fun, thanks for the mayhem, goodbye...

-{MOMA}Hanz.

_Mancer_
August 6, 2005, 2:35 am
Be quiet idiot.

N1nj@
August 6, 2005, 2:37 am
Yes! Less idiots in the Soldat community!

/me goes celebrate

AerialAssault
August 6, 2005, 2:37 am
go on then, dont come back.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 2:45 am
He's not an idiot. I actually respect him, though that respect just bumped down a bit. =|

Well, that does it for me. I've decided it's best to just leave the weapons alone. Every version, it's the same thing. I'd rather not even try anymore and let people use the same weapon settings that they have learned to use while playing the current version. Enough of this bullsh*t.

TheRelinquished
August 6, 2005, 3:09 am
So many unkind things to say....Must resist....

Is the entire community resigned to ending their Soldat-ing because of a third of a second? How nitpicking can you get?

Maybe you'd like to right Marcinkowski an email, or better yet, sit down and discuss with him what you think has become garbage. Maybe you could explain to him why the game that he created and has guided to this point now sucks in your eyes. Maybe your very presence will make him see the light and error of his ways, and release 2.3.1 in repentance. Maybe, just maybe, your over-exaggerated, non-descript, petty, and probably even ignorant ranting will change all of Soldat for the better.

Maybe not.

MonkeyHead79
August 6, 2005, 3:13 am
quote:Originally posted by TheRelinquishedIs the entire community resigned to ending their Soldat-ing because of a third of a second? How nitpicking can you get?

I don't think the M72 was on this guy's specific list of complaints. :p

karmazon
August 6, 2005, 3:27 am
I like the new soldat, but I have to agree about the soccom, come on, it's not like it was powerful enough to nerf it wtf.

VodkaZombie
August 6, 2005, 3:30 am
Now lets experience the rampage thats going on. If your leaving, we dont care. Just put a sock in it, there's already been plenty of topics on this.

m00`
August 6, 2005, 3:44 am
everything is fine as it is now

Judge_Man
August 6, 2005, 3:50 am
Think of this version as a filter. Only the great people will remain.
Leaving because "OMG SB OMGOMGOMG 0.3 sec OMGOMG Whatever OMGOMGOMG" is Really lame.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 4:22 am
The hand-gun did need to be nerfed, I used to be able to own death matches with that thing alone. I like the changes for the most part, the shotgun re-load glitch is still present but oh well.

GAMEOVER
August 6, 2005, 4:25 am
waaaaaaaaa ;'( thats about all i got out of this thread

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 4:31 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonI like the new soldat, but I have to agree about the soccom, come on, it's not like it was powerful enough to nerf it wtf.

since all the weapons have been reduced in some way, the socom would be too powerful in THIS version :P atleast thats my theory. I like the new version.

SuperKill
August 6, 2005, 4:38 am
ugh shut the hell up about the minimi PLEASE.
you have no goddamn right to even start complaining about the nerf it has gone through. goddamnit, that weapon was so cheap, people didnt use it just cause it was too easy.
and the only ones that did use it are newbies that found out the minimi and went "OOOH OMGZ DIS WEAPON IS DA BOMB!11".

m00`
August 6, 2005, 4:40 am
your theory is wrong psycho, the socom is worse than last version just like all the other weps

VodkaZombie
August 6, 2005, 4:43 am
Yup, Socom is by far a weak weapon, and reducing it makes it even worse.

Psyker
August 6, 2005, 5:05 am
haha

before this, people were all over the socom, saying it was the best gun in the game, and now they are complaining that it was nerfed

seriously, did any of you even use it most of the time?

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:10 am
I practically touched it...

wormdundee
August 6, 2005, 5:46 am
I happen to agree with Judge, if you get all the people leaving who will leave just because something is changed and they don't like it, well then I guess we'll just have all the happy people left, and the soldat community will be dandy.

Cheers!

Famine
August 6, 2005, 6:13 am
Best Version yet imho.

I played more than I have in a while.

quote:All of the weapons are now equal

Am I missing something or did you just say that all weapons are equal?

Isnt that good?

MonkeyHead79
August 6, 2005, 6:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Famine

Isnt that good?

Ahem.

quote:Originally posted by HanzAll of the weapons are now equal...equally CRAP.

Cookie.
August 6, 2005, 6:30 am
Well the soccom is still teh ownage :)

However I think with the delay time for the Law you had to reduce the damage on teh Soccom as well otherwise you would be flooded with all soccom users.. i think this will happen anyways though.

But omfg watching someone get carried with the LAW rocket is awesome :) New death physics pwn

-=Edit

Good games HAPPY! :D

Happy Camper
August 6, 2005, 6:33 am
hell yea it is Cookie, nice game like 10 minutes ago hahah

Famine
August 6, 2005, 6:33 am
quote:Originally posted by MonkeyHead79quote:Originally posted by Famine

Isnt that good?

Ahem.

quote:Originally posted by HanzAll of the weapons are now equal...equally CRAP.

They are still equal. Just because he doesn't like any of them he still admits that they are equal.

Captain Ben
August 6, 2005, 6:41 am
Besides the law and socom changes, everything is perfect to me! I don't even use Laws or Socoms :D

b00stA
August 6, 2005, 6:46 pm
If you guys only left and NEVER CAME BACK.